Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

burgers, steak, roast beef... beef is truly the meat of kings and you are better off having it for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

a burger with some fried onions and a dab of leftover buffalo sauce on top

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
chicken. parm. sub.

from wegmans

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

chicken. parm. sub.

from wegmans

ive never eaten the wegmans subs but i do like their lovely chinese food court stuff

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
the gently caress is wegmans

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wootman posted:

a grocerie store in philly

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

burgers, steak, roast beef... beef is truly the meat of kings and you are better off having it for dinner

living in the midwest, i find this to be extremely true

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wootman posted:

grocery store chain based in upstate NY but also has outlets in eastern PA

i never went there when i went to college even though there was one a mile from campus, but i hear it's good

Dec 26, 2012

maryland too. its pretty cool

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

EuronHasADragonHorn posted:

ill buy that if my goal is to just to shred it for chicken salad/maybe use it in a sandwich but otherwise i think that stuff is just too dry more often than not

Yeah. I try not to but sometimes there's just not enough time; I've found that tossing a bit of olive oil or wooster sauce on it can help but it's just not the same. :(

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Yeah. I try not to but sometimes there's just not enough time; I've found that tossing a bit of olive oil or wooster sauce on it can help but it's just not the same. :(

ill toss you off a high cliff

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

ill toss you off a high cliff

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo!!!!!!!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

love is dead

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bbg UNCUT

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

He was talking about something else but it was still a fun moment

Dec 26, 2012

EuronHasADragonHorn posted:

ill buy that if my goal is to just to shred it for chicken salad/maybe use it in a sandwich but otherwise i think that stuff is just too dry more often than not

its good if you can finish it the day you get it or put it in soup or something but if not then forget about it

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

:eyepop: bbg..

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

its a lie dude, she just framed me for daring to ask her to have an abortion

now im gonna be stuck with a kid and on top of that im on welfare already so now ill have to be a stay at home dad and its gonna blow

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
ganbare, bbg-san..

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill be the dad where the baby dies while i game lol

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

ill be the dad where the baby dies while i game lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I have some steak marinating for tomorrow's dinner. gently caress yeah.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I have some steak marinating for tomorrow's dinner. gently caress yeah.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

get a back alley, you two

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

liquid courage posted:

get a back alley, you two

trying to, haha

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:yikes:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im eating a drive thru breakfast burrito and a xtra large cup of drive thru jamaica. epic win.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

fettuccine alfredo w/chicken and broccoli and carrots and onion served with a mushroom soup

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

In addition to the steak marinating for tonight's dinner I've got some queso going in the slow cooker.

Slow cookers are great for dinner.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

gonna mix it up and do breakfast for dinner. omelette with tomatos, onion, mushroom, green pepper, and bacon. sometimes you have to take risks in life.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He was talking about something else but it was still a fun moment

looks like it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tonight I am making white bean chili

last night I made tostadas

I cooked chicken breast in boiling water with some salt pepper and chicken broth

I baked corn tortillas, cooked & mashed up some kidney beans and fried them with red onion

so it was a tostada with fried beans, red onions, cheese, salsa, tomatoes, chicken, guac, and um idk some other stuff? maybe I dont remember

it was good

Dec 26, 2012

chicken thighs with some leftover sauce from indian food that i had frozen. id ont remember what the sauce was specifically but it was pretty good

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

chicken is OP

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
moscow mules, bourdin balls, some collards , maque choux, shrimp and grits, and some foothills sexual chocolate tonight

big night for a wednesday woops

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

01011001 posted:

chicken thighs with some leftover sauce from indian food that i had frozen. id ont remember what the sauce was specifically but it was pretty good

threre are some fine ways to make chicken thighs, i wish more people would realize their potential

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

01011001 posted:

tiikka masala is a cake sauce that you can make at home so if you ever want a nice receipe PM me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
omg. ralp probated wildstancer. smh. smfh

• Locked thread