Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
The Uzbekistan u-22 team seems pretty chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
That dude in the first picture got fuckin lit up

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

rofl savages

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Hahah holy poo poo

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
http://gfycat.com/InstructiveClearBass

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

trem_two posted:

These own

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

trem_two posted:

don't expect any less from the sons of tamerlane

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

I liked this

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
The first pictures of the “New AC Milan Stadium"

Ugly as shite and vain hashtaggery? A perfect fit for Berlusconis boys imo

Spiffeh
Dec 24, 2005

:v:

ephex posted:

Ugly as shite and vain hashtaggery? A perfect fit for Berlusconis boys imo

i love it because its not another generic bowl

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The actual pitch and stands almost look like an afterthought, and that all the focus was on the boxes full of trees?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I like the exterior (it's something different at least), the interior is ugly as hell though.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I think it looks cool and I can't wait to find out which lovely emirate its going to be named after

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I think it looks cool too, those seats are weird as gently caress though.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the stadium is cool but if they put permanent hashtags on it gd should visit the piazza

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

trem_two posted:

worldstarrr

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

beedeebee posted:

I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong with the interior, this is it right here. put in normal seats instead of those postmodern zigzags - even with same color - and it would be dench

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shKgQC3enMw

:captainpop:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Diego Costa is a very handsome man

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Why would I hate on David Alaba

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

straight up brolic posted:

the stadium is cool but if they put permanent hashtags on it gd should visit the piazza

It's an screen that wraps around like the ones you see in the ground along the pitch in every league now. That stupid hashtag has been around since the team finished building that completely unnecessary and retarded headquarters building.

The cool thing about the pitch is that it's ten meters below the street level; the architects had to work with some strict zoning laws because of the area of the city that it's going in and couldn't make it too tall, so they went down and wide. I think it's pretty good but it will all be ruined when it gets named the sultanate of Dubai stadium for ac milan presented by emirates airlines.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Gigi Galli posted:

It's an screen that wraps around like the ones you see in the ground along the pitch in every league now. That stupid hashtag has been around since the team finished building that completely unnecessary and retarded headquarters building.

The cool thing about the pitch is that it's ten meters below the street level; the architects had to work with some strict zoning laws because of the area of the city that it's going in and couldn't make it too tall, so they went down and wide. I think it's pretty good but it will all be ruined when it gets named the sultanate of Dubai stadium for ac milan presented by emirates airlines.

How can Milan actually afford to build a stadium like that? I thought they were so broke that they had to sell all their good players.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dunban posted:

How can Milan actually afford to build a stadium like that? I thought they were so broke that they had to sell all their good players.

Emirates dumped a shitload of cash in to a sponsorship this year, for one. All the good players have been sold, it's true, but nobody has come in. We signed 6 players this window and not a cent has been paid because of the way the loans were structured or because they were free transfers. Galliani has been operating on a tiny budget for two years now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Also crime I'm sure.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Dunban posted:

its italy.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

beedeebee posted:

They are low rent, low effort, rushed out the door, unpaid intern level poo poo models made in some crap cad software.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Cricket final numbers are definitely wrong. 100%.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Byolante posted:

They are low rent, low effort, rushed out the door, unpaid intern level poo poo models made in some crap cad software.

Perfect for AC Milan then.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Cricket final numbers are definitely wrong. 100%.

India were in the final of the last one so yeah probably heaps more?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

beedeebee posted:

Perfect for AC Milan then.

Its almost physically painful to see such bad render work being shat out by people for high profile projects. They have literally no shame.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Adnar posted:

India were in the final of the last one so yeah probably heaps more?

it had at least 135 million viewers in india alone, yeah. and at least 10, maybe a dozen people watched it elsewhere so the number is even higher.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

but of course, if they put that on the chart, cricket would beat out the superbowl. and you're not gonna go viral with an image that has america beat by cricket!

e; never mind I'm an idiot lol.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

dex_sda posted:

it had at least 135 million viewers in india alone, yeah. and at least 10, maybe a dozen people watched it elsewhere so the number is even higher.

Even those 135 million figures was basically cable TVs tuned into one channel or something. I don't see how they count a whole village crowded around 2 or 3 TVs.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

lol at having that much legroom between rows

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
lol at having rows

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Even those 135 million figures was basically cable TVs tuned into one channel or something. I don't see how they count a whole village crowded around 2 or 3 TVs.

yeah I bet there were way upwards of 200mil viewers

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I thought no one went to matches in Italy, anyway?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

Anyone else seeing a bunch of stacks of cash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Brendan Rodgers posted:

It's the same with Superbowl, the viewing numbers just go off Nielsen ratings yet nearly everyone is watching in a group between 5-20 people if not at a bar (and they don't even take into account international viewers iirc). The cricket finals and Superbowl are under counted and the World cup probably over counted. But I could've told you it was a lovely bad graph to begin with based on the graphics and a Canadian posting it.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Feb 4, 2015