Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Thats not nsfw just post

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Y'know, I really feel like I could make a career for myself in medical billing, or the Internal Revenue Service, or rent-to-own repossession, or just being the person at the airport who tells fatties they have to buy an extra seat. I think I would enjoy a job where I get to make other people feel frustrated and angry, instead of the other way around.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dead Reckoning posted:

Y'know, I really feel like I could make a career for myself in medical billing, or the Internal Revenue Service, or rent-to-own repossession, or just being the person at the airport who tells fatties they have to buy an extra seat. I think I would enjoy a job where I get to make other people feel frustrated and angry, instead of the other way around.

i spend about 3-4 hours a day calling out indians (dot not feather) on their lies

its pretty fun

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i spend about 3-4 hours a day calling out indians (dot not feather) on their lies

its pretty fun

Was it really that fun? In my experience they'll just agree with whatever you say and then not change anything at all.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Was it really that fun? In my experience they'll just agree with whatever you say and then not change anything at all.

Basically 90% of them just call me so that they can tell their boss that they called me and poo poo's broke so theres nothing they can do. Which is fine, I will play that game forever since it's just me saying "Nope. Here's a reference number!" and they go off and play with their Nokia phones in their contractor office in Chennai or wherever. (Seriously, all I hear in the background is the Nokia song.)

The other 10% are people who have hosed something up horribly and lie over the phone so i can fix it for them without their managers finding out. They will lie about everything and everything, and seems shocked when I tell them no.

I can't curse them out or anything but I still have fun, until they just go silent for 30 seconds, then say "Hello!" and start all over again, like I rebooted their brain.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also I guess SI has a fat girl in the swimsuit issue

that dude is falling into the pool from the shockwaves of her footsteps

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
That girl's fat?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

That girl's fat?

She's curvy. It's like a bear for straight dudes.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

That girl's fat?

thats what i like to call a heifer

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

That girl's fat?
By California standards, yes. By Mississippi standards, she's a small. Still, would not be the least bit ashamed to introduce her to my friends afterwards.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 5, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Basically 90% of them just call me so that they can tell their boss that they called me and poo poo's broke so theres nothing they can do. Which is fine, I will play that game forever since it's just me saying "Nope. Here's a reference number!" and they go off and play with their Nokia phones in their contractor office in Chennai or wherever. (Seriously, all I hear in the background is the Nokia song.)

The other 10% are people who have hosed something up horribly and lie over the phone so i can fix it for them without their managers finding out. They will lie about everything and everything, and seems shocked when I tell them no.

I can't curse them out or anything but I still have fun, until they just go silent for 30 seconds, then say "Hello!" and start all over again, like I rebooted their brain.

You're tech support for Indian tech support guys?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also I guess SI has a fat girl in the swimsuit issue

that dude is falling into the pool from the shockwaves of her footsteps

Need to know her name and how she looks on the back.

For a project you see.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

Need to know her name and how she looks on the back.

For a project you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uLoGnJLmhQ

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How do you find an indoor weed farm in winter?

Wait for it to snow.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

You're tech support for Indian tech support guys?

I do support poo poo for a company, mainly with Citrix poo poo but because im overnight I deal with the offshore contractors while im doing server crap

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Would

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

i've definitely been whale hunting and have been with way bigger. i would totally bang that chick.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Yeah, that chick is pretty bad rear end. Bad news is that a bunch of morbidly obese land whales are going to start strutting around in bikinis and screech about how women with curves are better than skinny bitches.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

i've definitely been whale hunting and have been with way bigger. i would totally bang that chick.

cool story ahab

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

lol

I'd have sex with this chick but wouldn't tell kfff because he would make jokes.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
A shameful lay :(

still would

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole likes mopeds

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

bengy81 posted:

Yeah, that chick is pretty bad rear end. Bad news is that a bunch of morbidly obese land whales are going to start strutting around in bikinis and screech about how women with curves are better than skinny bitches.

p much. Same sort of people who say that Marilyn Monroe was fat despite all visual evidence to the contrary.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the less of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it. "gently caress you Lena Dunham, suck my dick from the back."

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i don't know how hot soft chicks are going to encourage women to have healthy weights when a constant barrage of skeletal girls just resulted in a few eating disorders in a nation of whales

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
maize is actually a really long drawn out way for the noble savage to strike back at murderous pale faces from beyond the grave

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

I'd have sex with this chick but wouldn't tell kfff because he would make jokes.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That video spends a poo poo load of time focusing on those dudes' faces instead of making their poor editor have to get the CGI bill cranked up trying to cover up stretch marks and cellulite in real time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the less of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it. "gently caress you Lena Dunham, suck my dick from the back."

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from shaft's base I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I shoot my last load in thee. Sink all miscarriages and abortions to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then contract herpes, while still humping thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up my seed!"

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I decided that the Irish Car Bomb was really insensitive so to balance it out I am trying to invent a Twin Towers.

My first idea is two people dropping kamikaze shots into a pair of Coors tallboys.

Thoughts?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

I decided that the Irish Car Bomb was really insensitive so to balance it out I am trying to invent a Twin Towers.

My first idea is two people dropping kamikaze shots into a pair of Coors tallboys.

Thoughts?

make it an Eiffel tower and have a girl getting spitroasted between the shot droppers who high five

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from shaft's base I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I shoot my last load in thee. Sink all miscarriages and abortions to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then contract herpes, while still humping thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up my seed!"

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Stultus Maximus posted:

Thoughts?

Order a shot of Jet Fuel

Aquire a 1943 Steel Cent

Drop coin into the shot.

Wait for the coin to dissolve.

Drink.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
vaccines cause autism debra

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Order a shot of Jet Fuel

Aquire a 1943 Steel Cent

Drop coin into the shot.

Drink.

Nailed it. But why does the coin dissolve?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mike-o posted:

vaccines cause autism debra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Order a shot of Jet Fuel

Aquire a 1943 Steel Cent

Drop coin into the shot.

Drink.

Also good. But we should call that one the Loose Change.

• Locked thread