Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

:monocle: It's only been 2 months! What luxury!

I wonder if Maid sister already has figured out her companion is a demon. Also i'm looking forward to them doing a sneaking mission

Also I started watching Log Horizon because it was the same author. The economic and political drama is similar but not as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Liar Game's final chapter is out.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Liar-Game/Ch-201---End-?id=219908

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

That's... kind of a wet fart of an ending. Most of the series was great, I don't regret reading it, and I'm sure it's difficult to wrap something like that up, but... man.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Lord of Hats posted:

That's... kind of a wet fart of an ending. Most of the series was great, I don't regret reading it, and I'm sure it's difficult to wrap something like that up, but... man.

Really makes u think tho..

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

This is loving crap.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Looks like the powers that be got to the Liar game writer too.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Yeah that final chapter of Liar Game is one hell of a cancellation chapter.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

He really couldn't recover from that hiatus. RIP

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

No manga-ka can overcome the "Darkness" :(

At least I'll always remember the fun smuggling game. :) I liked the capture the chairs or w/e one too.

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 30, 2015

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007
The new Kurosawa manga has a bunch of chapters out, it is really great stuff. The pacing is incredible, as is the current problem of Kurosawa's Twitter-induced homelessness

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

furiouskoala posted:

The new Kurosawa manga has a bunch of chapters out, it is really great stuff. The pacing is incredible, as is the current problem of Kurosawa's Twitter-induced homelessness

Kurosawa is powerful.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

furiouskoala posted:

And what manga would that be?????

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It's literally called The New Kurosawa.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You need to read Kurosawa first tho...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, that was more or less what I expected. In any case, after the steal-a-chair (lol), the following games were pretty crappy, since they were won not because of some interesting twisting of the rules but due to some convoluted manga-psychology.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wash away the bad taste of that ending with two new Kaiji chapters.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tobaku-Datenroku-Kaiji-Kazuyahen/Vol-008-Ch-071--Decided?id=219918
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tobaku-Datenroku-Kaiji-Kazuyahen/Vol-008-Ch-072--Scream?id=219921

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Just a heads-up for the Italians who frequent this thread (if there are any besides me): Maoyuu Maou Yuusha is getting an official translation, and the first volume is out right now!

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

He's obviously going for a sequel, but he made a really bad decision about how he framed the last game. It was just too simple to really work as a "final battle".

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Ahaha, that last Liar Game chapter was so ridiculous; it reminded me of this part of Metal Gear Solid 2, where everything turns out to be an orchestrated recreation of an older incident. My favorite part was when they tried to go all Twilight Zone with "Society is the REAL Liar Game."

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The latest I'm in Mari is actually... heartwarming???

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Nobunaga's chef shockingly got updated in less then 3 months. Took a real dark turn real quick too.

coathat
May 21, 2007

In case Yall didn't know March comes in like a lion has started updating again. http://bato.to/read/_/299069/3-gatsu-no-lion_v4_ch39_by_no-group

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There is a new Drifters out. Is it translated infrequently or just published infrequently like Berserk?

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

coathat posted:

In case Yall didn't know March comes in like a lion has started updating again. http://bato.to/read/_/299069/3-gatsu-no-lion_v4_ch39_by_no-group

This is so good. Just binged through the entire thing.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
argh, I'm gonna have to reread all of March Comes in Like a Lion, Historie, and Vagabond at this point considering they're so slow I remember barely anything about the characters and plot by the time anything comes out. At least it'll be fun.
Also Natsunokumo (which I really liked) if it ever starts updating again after like 300 years, but at least that'll be a shorter reread.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Newest fort of the apocalypse is up on crunchyroll.

Things are getting...steamy :unsmigghh:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

One more reason I'm glad I live in Italy: March Comes In Like A Lion has an official Italian translation and is currently up to volume nine.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Captain Invictus posted:

Newest fort of the apocalypse is up on crunchyroll.

Things are getting...steamy :unsmigghh:

I haven't followed this for a while and I don't know if this makes me want to check it less or if my morbid curiosity will win it out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is there sex? Does what happens count as "sex"? Read it to find out!

FOTA has become a mixture of Left 4 Dead and the movie Evolution

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Mikl posted:

One more reason I'm glad I live in Italy: March Comes In Like A Lion has an official Italian translation and is currently up to volume nine.

please record yourself reading it out loud in english and send the recording to me please

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

march comes in like a lion isnt licensed by anyone in english is it?

Depressing Box
Jun 27, 2010

Half-price sideshow.
March Comes In Like A Lion is so good but so stressful.

Trick question, everyone in this series is.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

it is like a way more depressing and serious Chihayafuru and i forgot how good it was so i read everything that is translated again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

coathat
May 21, 2007

Blessed be this day for my prayers have been answered. Mad Bull 34 is back baby!

Not for work. http://bato.to/read/_/302662/mad-bull-34_v5_ch28_by_msterscanz

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

it is like a way more depressing and serious Chihayafuru and i forgot how good it was so i read everything that is translated again

It has big sexy boobies. Haven't read it but I've seen the extremely round boobies and nipples.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

It has big sexy boobies. Haven't read it but I've seen the extremely round boobies and nipples.

akari is just a hot and sexy nee-san who works as a hostess in a bar to support her two sisters

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Bambino Second updated and Katori came back and punched Ban in the gut for being a pussy. I kind of miss that.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kotonoba Drive 12 really channels YKK; it could practically be a chapter from that if you just swapped in Alpha instead of Suu.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

In the three new (ly translated) Kyou Kara Yonshimai chapters, everything goes to poo poo. Apparently stalking your sister's lover and exposing their affair in front of his family is bad, go figure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mikl posted:

In the three new (ly translated) Kyou Kara Yonshimai chapters, everything goes to poo poo. Apparently stalking your sister's lover and exposing their affair in front of his family is bad, go figure!

Holy poo poo that got dark in a hurry. Jesus Christ. :stonk: