Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

We've got a couple on running KC at the moment if anyone else is wasting their Saturday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
I'm max prestiged wooo! I can finally start having fun!

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Wait are you not playing this game anymore then?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I hit a weird glitch the other night in zombies where I was EMP'd and the suit was rebooting, but didn't show my HUD again until I got hit by ANOTHER EMP zombie an entire round later. I couldn't tell how much ammo or money I had which made the round hilariously confusing. Here's a short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Zmhlj9hHA

Also, I haven't found the perfect weapon to upgrade past 7 so far. The Ameli gets a thermal scope and shooting purple people is kinda fun.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I tried a solo zombie match and didn't have an exo suit, how do I get it?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Spoon had a big effort post about it a few pages back, here's a quote with the pertinent info:

Spoon Man posted:

EXO ZOMBIES

Everything is nearly the same as Treyarch zombies, but with a different name. Below are some notes off the top of my head.

Map details (similar layout and features)
Starting Room: You start in the same spot in the same room every game with just a pistol and frags. This room has two guns (Bulldog and Mk14) and Exo Medic. There are two doors that can be opened for 750 credits.
Left Path: It costs a total of 3000 credits to reach the Exo room (three doors at 750 + 1000 + 1250). The first room on the left has Exo Boost, some SMG, and an inactive 3D printer. The next room has Exo Health, Exo Soldier, the Upgrade Station, a Tac-19, contact grenades (buy immediately), and an inactive 3D printer. The next room is the Exo room.
Right Path: It also costs a total of 3000 credits to reach the Exo room. The first room has an SMG, a trash chute that leads to the exo room (does not make sense physically), an upgrade station, and a Decontamination Zone. The next room has an ACTIVE 3D printer in the hallway, another inactive 3D printer in the main room, a Hebrew, an Upgrade Station, and Exo Reload. The next room is the Exo room. The active 3D printer hallway also has a door that connects to the first left path room for 1000 credits (don't open it).
The Exo room has an ARX, explosive drones (grenade replacement), an inactive 3D printer, and the exo suits. Getting to the exo room should be your top priority since it enables exo dodge and your ability to buy perks.
Note: Every room has its own power generator. You simply need to find the generator and hit X to turn it on. Power generators are required before you can use perk/printer/upgrade/exo machines and they stay on indefinitely once you turn them on the first time.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I'm currently noding on PS4 if anyone is bored/drunk/hates themself.

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
Gonna play. Super drunk. Prepare yourselves.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/treyarch/status/562318393060364288

Treyarch apparently has some sort of zombies announcement coming up. Seems way too early for something like this, but oh well.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Hopefully this helps everyone's K/D

@CNBCnow
BREAKING: FCC to forbid firms from slowing Internet traffic, regulate them like utility in new rules expected to be announced Thursday - DJ

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
The telecoms'll fight it in the courts, delaying it for at least a few more years, and then "The SCOTUS, in a 5-4 decision..." :smithicide:

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

A SWELL DUDE posted:

https://twitter.com/treyarch/status/562318393060364288

Treyarch apparently has some sort of zombies announcement coming up. Seems way too early for something like this, but oh well.

They hashtag DICE, the video game conference, so I imagine it will be a talk about zombies from the game development side of things.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol I spent like 20 minutes looking for the havoc DLC on ps4

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Mister Macys posted:

The telecoms'll fight it in the courts, delaying it for at least a few more years, and then "The SCOTUS, in a 5-4 decision..." :smithicide:
Nah, it's an internal rulemaking decision, it's not a law and specifically allowed as part of their function. This whole thing happened because the telcoms fought it in the courts :laugh:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sba posted:

@CNBCnow
BREAKING: FCC to forbid firms from slowing Internet traffic, regulate them like utility in new rules expected to be announced Thursday - DJ

I'm glad net neutrality remains. :)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

So I'm playing the single player, and- did that guy just stick me with a dirty loving needle?

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
I need to vent for a second: gently caress you, former clan. I take you to third place in diamond league in the most recent clan wars and you drop me? Go to hell.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

New (1.52gb) update this morning for the PS4.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 3, 2015

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Devyl posted:

I need to vent for a second: gently caress you, former clan. I take you to third place in diamond league in the most recent clan wars and you drop me? Go to hell.

I'm sorry on behalf of clans. I'm also sorry for your former clan having to deal with you for this long.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Mister Macys posted:

So I'm playing the single player, and- did that guy just stick me with a dirty loving needle?

Whatever you do, don't play Far Cry 4

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

This is a game where the brown guy and the black guy die, while the three white people all live; I'm pretty sure I've just done the Far Cry 3 experience, sans radio towers and copious drug use. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scg3LOF6Lv0

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

A lot of pub groups I have joined in Zombies are now trying to keep the Administration doors closed as long as humanly possible. Got to round 22 with a group and noticed you stand a pretty good chance if someone drops a swarm in the Morgue doorway and there's at least one turret or sentry in the hallway with you. While the Cauterizer is a great weapon, the S-12 certainly beats it out for fire rate. Once you get either one past lvl 7 they become serious wrecking machines.

What's up with the 3D Printers all saying "Malfunction" and it won't let you use them? Did we do something to cause that? I went four rounds before someone got a Power Surge (Fire Sale) that allowed me to finally swap out my starting pistol. All the 3D printers we had come across were lit up but we couldn't use any of them.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Jake Blues posted:

What's up with the 3D Printers all saying "Malfunction" and it won't let you use them? Did we do something to cause that? I went four rounds before someone got a Power Surge (Fire Sale) that allowed me to finally swap out my starting pistol. All the 3D printers we had come across were lit up but we couldn't use any of them.

The "malfunction" is the same as getting the teddy bear in the mystery box. We've also had it glitch out where it was stuck in the malfunction animation and never moved to a new spot to become active again. A Power Surge also fixed that gitch for us. It's either an unintended glitch or it's intended to be a random event that just sucks.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

At least post some deets to the patch

Buffs the HBRa3, TAC-19, AE4, and EMP3. Also fixes the SAC suppressor sound glitch!

quote:

n-Game Updates:
Adjusted the center point of some sniper scopes.
Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills.
Fixed a rare crash issue when switching profiles for guest users.
Fixed a rare crash issue when using camos on a weapon.
Fixed the sound of the SAC3 with the Suppressor Attachment to not play in stereo to all players on the map.
Various matchmaking and connectivity improvements.
Fixed issue where announcer's voice ignores the in-game option to disable it.
Fixed a rare issue when the Riot Shield would not be selected when changing classes.
Various adjustments to the Riot Shield; including model popping up at random, mantling onto, jumping off from, and interaction with grenades.
Fixed an exploit of rapidly firing a bolt action gun while sprinting.
Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.

Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants):
HBRa3: max damage range increased [Live]
AE4: reduce recoil, increase number of shots before overheating [Live]
EPM3: reduce recoil [Live]
MK14: reduce recoil [Pending]
Tac-19: max damage range increased, reduced spread when using Gung-Ho [Live]
S-12: increased fire rate, reduced spread when using Gung-Ho [Pending]

Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
Added security updates and features.

UI Updates:
Fixed a rare issue when Supply Drops would not open.
Adjusted kill feed speed.
Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon.
Updated Playlist Menu.
Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store.
Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu.
Adjusted UI of Exo Abilities descriptions for better readability.
Fixed an issue where the default player was not always being displayed properly in the Virtual Lobby.
Fixed a rare issue where the player is unable to sign into their Call of Duty account if connection is interrupted.

Challenge Updates:
Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges.

Clan Updates:
Added confirmation window when kicking a member from a clan.
Fixed a rare issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
Fixed an issue where clan members could see your presence even if you were set to appear offline.

Store Updates:
Fixed various issues with players not having access to the AE4 with the Season Pass.
Fixed an issue where an item was not being marked “Purchased” in the in-game store after installing.
Improvements to the in-game Store UI and purchasing.
Game will no longer prompt a player to install Atlas Gorge if they already have it.

Emblem Updates:
Fixed a rare issue with emblems on a second profile that's signed in a guest.

Scorestreak Updates:
Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
Adjusted the view of the XS1 Vulcan Killcam.
Fixed a rare occurrence of the Goliath Drop Pod getting stuck after colliding with an air-based Scorestreak.
Fixed a rare occurrence of the Orbital Care Package getting stuck after colliding with an air-based Scorestreak.
Fixed a rare issue where a player could become “invisible” when calling in a Scorestreak.
Fixed a rare issue where a players HUD would become blurry when using a co-op Scorestreak.

Broadcaster UI Updates:
Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing.

Ranked Play Updates:
Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active.
Addressed issue where players were dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play.
Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play.
Adjusted Ranked Play restrictions to include Exo Stim and Exo Cloak.
Improvements to party matchmaking.
Fixed an issue when quitting a match in a promotional game where it wouldn’t update correctly.
Fixed an issue where there was an excessive penalty if a player quits after playing several rounds in a multi-round match.
Added Ranked Play Division icons in-game to replace existing rank icons and text in scoreboard.

Game Mode Specific Updates:
Adjusted various spawning logic for Capture the Flag game mode.
Adjusted various spawning logic for Momentum game mode.
Fixed issue where the CTF flag was unresponsive to players that were on top of the flag when it spawned.
Fixed an issue with the CTF flag not returning if a player was standing on top of the spawn point.
Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
Fixed issues with planting the bomb after attempting to swap weapons in Search and Destroy.
Adjusted dynamic event timing in Search and Destroy & Search and Rescue.
Adjusted various spawning logic for Uplink game mode.
Uplink Satellite Drone now freezes when round timer ends.
Adjusted passing distance for the Uplink Satellite Drone.
Fixed an issue where going out of bounds on certain areas of the map would cause the Uplink Satellite’s physics to behave strangely upon reset.
Randomized loadouts to survivors in Infected.

Map Specific Updates:
Fixed an issue where players were able to exploit certain objects to go Out of Map.
Fixed various Out of Map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Fixed an issue where the Uplink Satellite Drone could get stuck in blue barrier on the Detroit map.
Adjusted Warbird flight path on Atlas Gorge.

Exo Survival Updates:
Updated various Exo Survival system mechanics.
Fixed a UI issue where the "Reviving" progress bar was not being displayed while under the effects of a "System Hack."
Fixed problems caused by the player disconnecting the controller before the class selection menu pops up.
AI will no longer target a player while in the class selection menu.

Single Player / Campaign Updates:
Fixed various lighting in the Single Player campaign level, Captured.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Fixed an issue where the default player was not always being displayed properly in the Virtual Lobby. 

This still isn't true, so I can't be sure it's the same patch the BOYS got.

The version number is also different; 1.10 as opposed to 1.09 on the Bone.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Feb 3, 2015

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants):
HBRa3: max damage range increased [Live]

Ya, because the gun really needed a buff to begin with. :getin:

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Just destroyed a double bombing run with a Paladin. :getin:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Ya I should down a warbird with one didn't know you could

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

If you haven't seen this thread yet, make it your top priority.

:boom:

Quabzor fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 4, 2015

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

That should be the image on your screen when you get System Hacked.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Quabzor posted:

If you haven't seen this thread yet, make it your top priority.

:boom:

Oh my God, I'm dying here. :laffo:

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

I 5'd that thread so fast.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Apparently, we won the last clan war simply by capturing and holding the Dom node all weekend.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

#BronzeTier

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Spoon Man posted:

I'm sorry on behalf of clans. I'm also sorry for your former clan having to deal with you for this long.

I'm sorry if it sounds like bitching, but it kind of is. The clan got invited to play in diamond. Only about 3 people played a few games. On my lonesome, I managed to get enough points to put us in third, and they kicked me because I didn't get them to first; even though no one else really played and put forth any effort.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

"BOYS cannot fail. It can only be failed." :911: :freep:

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

sba posted:

@CNBCnow

http://imgur.com/anMAWs6

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Nice. I have a feeling my internet company (time warner :jerkbag: it's all we can get here) has been slowing down online gameplay.

You know what I wish happened every time you prestiged? You got another page off empty slots for your armory. I'm only at 7 and have very little room from all the elite guns and exos I keep handy. poo poo, even just like 5 extra slots per prestige would be great.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

They tweaked the riot shield!! That means they do care! Now if they'll only tweak it so bullets don't pass right through it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rumor going around that Treyarchs next Call of Duty might be a World at War sequel.

• Locked thread