Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!
That was quite the teleport, Youngbuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Libertine posted:

Diamond is the only player I've seen make use of the Red/Skirmisher Jungle line. Seems to be his go-to choice on manaless junglers.

The 20% less damage from the target with the additional true damage makes him a formidable duelist. I've seen him take it on J4 as well.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Everyone is terrible.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
This is not a good game and the players on these teams are not good.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
The only chance I see for Gambit in this game is that fifth dragon. And it seems that CW know that.

E: Aaand, this game's over, Gambit played their lead incredibly sloppily nd now they're practically out.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
That fight at the dragon was the first Gambit have won in about 15 minutes, I swear :gonk: this is pretty torturous

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Nearly 50 minutes in and the losing team still has two inner turrets up. Welp.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
This has to be one of those games where winning will feel only slightly better than losing. The one hour mark is getting close :w00t:

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
The bottom 4 teams in the EULCS are just on another level of terrible. It actually makes me really sad that that includes Gambit, even if I never really liked them.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Jesus christ

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Remember how good M5 used to be? Jesus.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Oh goddamnit, why did Gambit have to win that teamfight and garuntee this game goes 60+ minutes.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
It's like watching a pair of cripples ineffectually flail at each other, christ

hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!
This is just sad.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

That was a terrible Kalista ult

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Oh for go'd sake :suicide:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

i hate myself and want to die

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
This was just... There are no words...

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Can we just like disband EU LCS, expand NA by two slots while relegating DIG and move SK, FNC, and UoL to NA?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Why the gently caress wouldn't you just back out when you just got two inhibs and the pressure needed for taking the 5th dragon. Then again "Why the gently caress wouldn't you [insert opposite thing of what a team just did]" pretty much sums up the game.

edit: Mosc0-5

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Feb 6, 2015

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Savage Cracker posted:

Why the gently caress wouldn't you just back out when you just got two inhibs and the pressure needed for taking the 5th dragon. Then again "Why the gently caress wouldn't you [insert opposite thing of what a team just did]" pretty much sums up the game.

edit: Mosc0-5

They could have just rotated bot and let top and mid just push by itself. But instead they chose to pointlessly eat a ton of turret damage and lose.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Diamondprox still seems like an average jungler, saying the same of Edward's support would be generous. I want to see the old guard of M5 succeed, but with last split and all, it's getting to the point where I don't want to waste my time on their poo poo-rear end games. It's just sad, boring and frustrating.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Feb 6, 2015

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I got called away for a work thing and missed the end of the game. I'm assuming Gambit threw it in some spectacular fashion. Pretty sad team.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mosc 0-5

:smith:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I went out on the piss tonight, what games were worth watching and which ones weren't? I'm in all day tomorrow on a day off so I'm gonna be catching up like a motherfucker.

Crazy Larry posted:

Can we just like disband EU LCS, expand NA by two slots while relegating DIG and move SK, FNC, and UoL to NA?
this would actually be legit as gently caress even if logistically impossible/stupid/nightmarish.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Flipswitch posted:

I went out on the piss tonight, what games were worth watching and which ones weren't? I'm in all day tomorrow on a day off so I'm gonna be catching up like a motherfucker.

this would actually be legit as gently caress even if logistically impossible/stupid/nightmarish.

UoL's game was cool and good

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Honestly the official LCS broadcast should start playing mournful strings over all Gambit games.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I had a feeling that CW would pull it off but that doesn't make this result any sadder.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Crazy Larry posted:

This would be cool but you'd have to get rid of more than just DIG.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

CODChimera posted:

This would be cool but you'd have to get rid of more than just DIG.

The slots line up. If you mean that there's too many trashcan tier teams in NA...I actually disagree, for once. Team 8 is probably the weakest and even they are no Complexity or Velocity for sure. NA LCS has some clear power tiers but in general everybody is at least decent. There's no Meet Your Makers or Copenhagen Wolves in it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

A nice mix would be TSM, C9, CLG, TL, WFX, EL, FNC, UOL, SK, ROC if you wanted 10. If you want 12 then add Gravity & have a wild card tournament between CST, T8, H2K, & GIA

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jerkface posted:

A nice mix would be TSM, C9, CLG, TL, WFX, EL, FNC, UOL, SK, ROC if you wanted 10. If you want 12 then add Gravity & have a wild card tournament between CST, T8, H2K, & GIA

You could pretty safely throw CST and H2K out by default and have lost nothing of value, at least Team 8 and Giants will play the game and attempt to do interesting things instead of being steadfastly boring as hell. Make Gravity and Roccat play and then make the winner play Elements. If Elements can't beat the winner in less than 40 minutes then the winner gets Elements' spot along with T8 and Giants.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Take the top six from both this split and put them into a 12-team division and cut the other 8 teams. That would work. Play the games in LAN.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Libertine posted:

Take the top six from both this split and put them into a 12-team division and cut the other 8 teams. That would work. Play the games in atLANtis.

Fixed the location

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flipswitch posted:

Watch the uol and SK games for sure

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

Sounds like you've got time for the CW vs GMB game.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
But only just

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005
Are you assholes watching OGN

because you need to be watching OGN, GE uniforms are next level

e:
:allears:

Xenogenesis fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Feb 6, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

No words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
NoFE with the pink suit too

This is the best!

• Locked thread