Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

MassRafTer posted:

First of all, Patterson wasn't closeted. He had a public partner and his sexuality was talked about on national TV.

But I thought Patterson just came out for the first time on Legends House???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One thing about Kanyon: Any time you hear James Mitchell launch into a Kanyon story, plant your rear end and listen, because they're all great.

What's Mitchell up to these days anyway? I miss him and his spectacular eyebrows.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DJExile posted:

What's Mitchell up to these days anyway? I miss him and his spectacular eyebrows.

I think he's still doing his karaoke business in Florida.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

triplexpac posted:

But I thought Patterson just came out for the first time on Legends House???

It was his first time acknowledging it on TV, but they played it up much bigger for TV purposes.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

TL posted:

It was his first time acknowledging it on TV, but they played it up much bigger for TV purposes.

Yeah I was just being sarcastic

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I think he's still doing his karaoke business in Florida.

This is the first I've heard of that, and also the first time I've ever wanted to go to Florida

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Guess Metsfan decided to save face by stating the highly obvious
http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2uxphb/confirmed_spoiler_for_wwe_fast_lane/

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I actually now believe Bryan will win.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
on one hand gently caress reddit

on the other, i wish this guy would get embarassed/shamed out of existence because i can make up fake poo poo and be a bad poster and it doesn't mean a single thing

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

on one hand gently caress reddit

on the other, i wish this guy would get embarassed/shamed out of existence because i can make up fake poo poo and be a bad poster and it doesn't mean a single thing

This is literally why I think Bryan will win. When possible, the universe leans towards chaos and hilarity, and watching that chucklefuck try to talk around that one being wrong is too great not to happen.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

quote:

I was told they could've put Doink vs. Brock Lesnar and the fans would be watching. At this point, WWE considers the WrestleMania name bigger than any of the superstars on the show.
This is CM Punk's bad argument and flies in the face Vince getting The Rock and Batista for the last 4 years.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I kind of hope he's right so I don't have to resub to the Network.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is literally why I think Bryan will win. When possible, the universe leans towards chaos and hilarity, and watching that chucklefuck try to talk around that one being wrong is too great not to happen.

"Never once did I say this was 100% confirmed."

MetsFan4Ever posted:

It is 100% confirmed

"gently caress."

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That guy "left" reddit a few weeks ago in a huff after people kept pointing out how only like half of what he says ended up being true. Then he came back for more attention, so gently caress him.

Anything he said that ended up being being true was incredibly obvious.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

sticklefifer posted:

"Never once did I say this was 100% confirmed."

"gently caress."

"The decision to change it was made at the last minute."

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Blast Fantasto posted:

That guy "left" reddit a few weeks ago in a huff after people kept pointing out how only like half of what he says ended up being true. Then he came back for more attention, so gently caress him.

Anything he said that ended up being being true was incredibly obvious.

There used to be some guy on reddit who claimed to have insider info for gambling reasons. Was Metsfan around at this time? I wouldn't be shocked if they're the same person.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I like how this guy keeps trying to make them all think that he's Triple H, and they're so desperate for celebrity attention that they believe it.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He's a dumb retard and I hate him, but it's fun to watch Reddit celebrity worship some guy who just posts milquetoast most-likely-scenario fantasy booking

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I would be ok with doink/lesnar at 'mania

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

super macho dude posted:

I would be ok with doink/lesnar at 'mania

Imagine Doink pulling out every trick in the book. Fake hand. Woopie cushion. Bucket filled with water. Flower shooting water. All to prolong the inevitable.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dink rolls up Lesnar for the win.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Brock repeatedly german suplexing Doink, but everytime he hits it a Dink pops out of his jacket.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I'd prefer WWE going out with a huge gently caress you bang like that as opposed to just slowly disappearing into a poo poo mire

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
According to sources deep within the company, it's a 100% sure thing that the Bryan vs. Reigns match will be scheduled for one fall!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
John Cena will overcome the odds, my sources believe - MetsFan4Ever

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I would pay top dollar for an iron man match between Lesner and anybody. I just want to see Lesner suplex someone into a fine paste.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
"I heard word that John Cena." - MetsFan4Ever

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Daniel Bryan posted:

"I heard word that John Cena." - MetsFan4Ever

This is actually 100% confirmed to happen though.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Animal-Mother posted:

According to sources deep within the company, it's a 100% sure thing that the Bryan vs. Reigns match will be scheduled for one fall!

In a special stipulation, it will be an in the ring match!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Stardog Champion from TNAMecca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEo8XUPZPeM

Don't expect this to be coherent.

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

rovert posted:

Stardog Champion from TNAMecca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEo8XUPZPeM

Don't expect this to be coherent.

I don't care who you are, no ones sitting through 22 minutes of a TNA fan going "but they suck too!"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gatorfade posted:

I don't care who you are, no ones sitting through 22 minutes of a TNA fan going "but they suck too!"

I would if it was nom de plume

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

What a mark

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

Oof.
I don't hate Stroud or his columns nearly as much as I probably should, but drat he is a loving hipster douchebag like more than half of the time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gatorfade posted:

Oof.
I don't hate Stroud or his columns nearly as much as I probably should, but drat he is a loving hipster douchebag like more than half of the time.

he's currently faceplanting on twitter so if you wanna go run him down, that's cool.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

coconono posted:

he's currently faceplanting on twitter so if you wanna go run him down, that's cool.

Is he still going on about how he totally doesn't post "clickbait"?

Gatorfade
Nov 24, 2014

bark

coconono posted:

He's talking about people spreading "rumors" about him. It's like... dude, you write a wrestling column for a buzzfeed knockoff.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Gatorfade posted:

He's talking about people spreading "rumors" about him. It's like... dude, you write a wrestling column for a buzzfeed knockoff.

Well to be fair the actual tweet is "Just found out The Internet thinks I tried to start a KENTA chant at NXT. I have never been so offended by Me-Related Gossip in all my life." He's hardly wallowing in self-pity here.

He also helps run a promotion, so it's not like Uproxx is the only thing he does. But then I don't get the hate for Stroud so what do I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DrVenkman posted:

He also helps run a promotion, so it's not like Uproxx is the only thing he does. But then I don't get the hate for Stroud so what do I know.

As he holds people to standards he rarely exhibits himself and also never learns from mistakes: