Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I lied the first time. The best username is Shaggy 2 Boat from the Malatora episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Hypnoloser

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Oryptic because I forgot how to spell Cryptic"

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Brett Favre-kun? :shrug:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
StonerWithABoner

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I said it a few pages ago; it's still The King of Sharts.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
I know it's probalby not the best, but I still have a fondness for Misanthropologist. That's just clever wordplay, that is.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I remember the Ice Chewing episode had some great names, like the thread about chewing dirt and sand for the texture, started by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH. ("No one's ever had more pica than this guy.")

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Every name Kumquat yells out when he decides to go Kumquatting around is the best name.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

kalensc posted:

Every name Kumquat yells out when he decides to go Kumquatting around is the best name.
Having just revisited the carfuckers episode, I have no choice but to agree.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Which was the episode with the rebellious girl who beats her father "with pan from kitchen" and tells him "go type Google and prove me wrong"?

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Plague of Hats posted:

Which was the episode with the rebellious girl who beats her father "with pan from kitchen" and tells him "go type Google and prove me wrong"?

Episode 18: Cut My Life into Pieces, This is My Last Retort. Almost certainly. Gonna check.

Nyarai fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Feb 7, 2015

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Nyarai posted:

Episode 18: Cut My Life into Pieces, This is My Last Retort. Almost certainly. Gonna check.

Yep! Thanks!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I was listening to the episode where they read out a CSI fan script, and Isfahan as the CSI guy was talking to Kumquat as the hospital secretary, and out of nowhere Kumquat pipes up "my name is Sectetary!" and I laughed so hard I nearly got in an accident.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What's the Yahoo Answers episode? I've got the Rob the Parrot one, and the BlurtIt one, but isn't there one that's just Yahoo Answers?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Literally The Worst posted:

What's the Yahoo Answers episode? I've got the Rob the Parrot one, and the BlurtIt one, but isn't there one that's just Yahoo Answers?

I got what you need.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New Lou, and I'm pretty sure that I'll just skip this one. Even he seems to regret it.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

New Lou, and I'm pretty sure that I'll just skip this one. Even he seems to regret it.

With that warning, I was expecting some super wacko fetish, but instead it's the crushing awfulness of reality. :smith:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
On a similar but happier note my favorite F Plus episode description will always be the one about people putting bugs on their junk.

quote:

This is an episode all about people who are sexually aroused by insects touching their genitals. So if you hit play, that's your business.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
For what it's worth, I have never listened to that episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
It is quite disturbing, but it becomes a lot less so when you learn the final thing they read is 100% fake. It's worth listening to for Isfahan's Solid Snake and Otacon impressions. "Snake, watch out! That's Maggot human being! Don't let him near your dick!"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

X-Ray Pecs posted:

It is quite disturbing, but it becomes a lot less so when you learn the final thing they read is 100% fake. It's worth listening to for Isfahan's Solid Snake and Otacon impressions. "Snake, watch out! That's Maggot human being! Don't let him near your dick!"

Aghh. A hine-e. Colornel, what's a Russian beetle doing in my rear end in a top hat?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Besides the petition episode, what other episodes mention the Large Hadron Collider? I swear there's an episode where Lemon says something like "of all the things we've read about the Large Hadron Collider, you managed to get it the most wrong."

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
"And then I formed the resonance with three other dicks!"

Can anyone explain this reference from Episode 149? I couldn't hear what Boots said it was from.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

RyokoTK posted:

For what it's worth, I have never listened to that episode.

It was my favorite episode until the musical episode. It's fantastic.

CRICKETS

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Nyarai posted:

"And then I formed the resonance with three other dicks!"

Can anyone explain this reference from Episode 149? I couldn't hear what Boots said it was from.

"The Residents", a band of anonymous eyeball men.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

BKPR posted:

"The Residents", a band of anonymous eyeball men.

Awesome. Thank you very much.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
If you like Isfahan's Otacon, you owe it to yourself to watch Metal Gear R A P S

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Besides the petition episode, what other episodes mention the Large Hadron Collider? I swear there's an episode where Lemon says something like "of all the things we've read about the Large Hadron Collider, you managed to get it the most wrong."

The Above Top Secret episode explains that it is a lie. The Godlike Productions episode spins some sort of Doctor Who fan-script out of it. The episode you're thinking of is Just Rage. I'm pretty sure one of the stoner episodes has stuff about it as well.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Gimnbo posted:

The Above Top Secret episode explains that it is a lie. The Godlike Productions episode spins some sort of Doctor Who fan-script out of it. The episode you're thinking of is Just Rage. I'm pretty sure one of the stoner episodes has stuff about it as well.

Thanks!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Gimnbo posted:

The episode you're thinking of is Just Rage.

The majority of that guy's information comes from a single, poorly-written Cracked article from the not-long-before-LHC period. I recognized the strange matter explanation.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorWhat posted:

If you like Isfahan's Otacon, you owe it to yourself to watch Metal Gear R A P S

Goddamnit I'd forgotten about that. SQUINT.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cleretic posted:

The majority of that guy's information comes from a single, poorly-written Cracked article from the not-long-before-LHC period. I recognized the strange matter explanation.

As I understand it, the purpose of the LHC is to collect all the strange matter into a Big Bag under Paris.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Midnight Voyager posted:

Goddamnit I'd forgotten about that. SQUINT.

Call me big daddy gotta back that rear end up. Ho who is you playing with, back that rear end up.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

steinrokkan posted:

As I understand it, the purpose of the LHC is to collect all the strange matter into a Big Bag under Paris.
But an enemy could shoot the bag! :ohdear:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Out of curiosity I listened to the vore episode again from Lou Reads and I so wish they had called Steve Buscemi useless ugly scumbag or whatever just so someone could tell them how he was actually a 9/11 first responder who didn't want fame or anything.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I just revisited the clown loving episode and I had COMPLETELY forgotten about the entire Green Jello derail. Boots sounded so deflated when he asked if they had to go back to the clown poo poo again.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
DUH NA
DUH NA NA NAAAA

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

X-Ray Pecs posted:

That's one of my favorite readings ever. Bozarth's complete confusion with Digimon names and STOG's breakdown are perfect.

"Come on STOG, why aren't you reading?"
"I'M TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY COMPOSURE!"

What's this from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

RareAcumen posted:

What's this from?