Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

yesterday i ran a mile in 5:58. p good. p fast. i would like to be better, and faster, though.

dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

i occasionally wonder if knuc is a tori-alt used to maintain some sort of overton window of acceptable levels of antagonism

probably not, still the saddest poster in yospos (dsyp)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

i occasionally wonder if knuc is a tori-alt used to maintain some sort of overton window of acceptable levels of antagonism

probably not, still the saddest poster in yospos (dsyp)

I don't wonder anything about you, hombre.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
yeah and the racial slur double pun for a user name is good too.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

I decided I'm health goth now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beast of Bourbon posted:

yeah and the racial slur double pun for a user name is good too.

If youre talking about me, this username and my the one it's based in were given to me by others.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my punk rock college gf (now a market researcher in NYC) apparently started doing crossfit on jan 1 and is posting pics of her in the ER because she got rhabdo.

wow

y u poo poo posting when ur gf is in hostipal??

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

yospos bithc

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
teh guy slyly bragging about running a sub 6 mile FTW

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dont fee d the trolls m8.. anyway yeserday i ran a 6 *glances sideways at the trolls* minute *glances sideways at the trolls* mile *glandces sideways at the trolls

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
cfs: going to play vienna this weekend, wish us luck.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

dont fee d the trolls m8.. anyway yeserday i ran a 6 *glances sideways at the trolls* minute *glances sideways at the trolls* mile *glandces sideways at the trolls

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

BooLoo posted:

cfs: going to play vienna this weekend, wish us luck.

You are 100 percent a fat guy who never takes his shirt off and the instructers think it's funny to make you cry.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
you are nothing :)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
TBH theres probably 1 or 2 ppl in this thread who knows whats up but the creaky knee doctors orders Lift a Weight Every Day Is Leg Day ppl r funny

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Ahh... just got back from LIfting A Weight and stopped in at Heavy Burger on the way back and bought a big pile of poo poo to eat ... Ive earned it!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
It must be a really unpleasant life to be angry all the time and never be able to enjoy the company of others.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You are 100 percent a fat guy who never takes his shirt off and the instructers think it's funny to make you cry.

Actually, that's me.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Do you take your shirt off when you take a shower?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

a sub 6 minute mile is impressive and to say otherwise is some "my uncle works at nintendo" oneupsmanship garbage

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Do you take your shirt off when you take a shower?

My shirt has grafted onto my skin.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

a sub 6 minute mile is impressive and to say otherwise is some "my uncle works at nintendo" oneupsmanship garbage

Yeah I was really confused by the insult too.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

its normal

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

I.N.R.I posted:

Ahh... just got back from LIfting A Weight and stopped in at Heavy Burger on the way back and bought a big pile of poo poo to eat ... Ive earned it!

i eat my big pile of poo poo before i lift a weight. gotta fuel up bro for those squats.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its normal for a person to be able to run a 6 minute mile no matter how u slice it

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
normal is a lofty goal for yotspos be real

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Knuc U Kinte posted:

hahaha oh knuc

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I.N.R.I posted:

its normal for a person to be able to run a 6 minute mile no matter how u slice it

huh, i had no idea fyad and yospos were 5,280 feet apart

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Jonny 290 posted:

huh, i had no idea fyad and yospos were 5,280 feet apart

Good joke

Lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 350 days!
that tears it. im going to join booloos roller derby & get my knees destroyed by buff women purely out of spite

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Protip: reading boring troll posts makes you better at flooring bitches or something

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

a six minute mile is barely fast enough to keep you from getting laughed off a middle school girl track team. Go look up the times yourself

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
middle school girls also weigh like 80lb or something I think

I weigh about 210 and can run a six minute mile

I could literally run down a middle school girl on the track team and pull her arms out of her sockets

CFS https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pd7gI5v6Rh0&feature=youtu.be

followed by 365x10 315x10. still down a good bit from maxes 8 months ago

tomorrow I will wake, drink a pot of coffee and run 15 miles

does time still post here?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Dislike button posted:

I could literally run down a middle school girl on the track team and pull her arms out of her sockets

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

new thread title please

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A good way to improve a yospos posters mile pace is to hang a broken computer in front of their head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
lool

• Locked thread