Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Bahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
loving golazo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
real badshit

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Lmafo cuatro a cero

wilbur.walsh
Jan 3, 2008

Whoaaaat?
real plays like a segunda division team. the defense is really awful if not non existant. good for atletico and barca!

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Hey guys woke up a little later than I wanted let's just turn on the derbi I'm sure it's pretty close and...........

:stonk:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
galacticos

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Real's 15 is Carvajal right? He's unbelievably bad. I remember him being fat and poo poo last season but I had heard he was good nowadays, but he isn't?? He's awful. Only gets to play because he's Spanish, the fat midget gently caress. Basically kill all the Spanish players in this team, Casillas, Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Arbeloa etc and build a World XI like the old PES games and Real would be drat good

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao nice job Carlo

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Real poodrid with a single shot on goal (by Ilarramemdi haha)

Cristiano is a fraud

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

wilbur.walsh posted:

real plays like a segunda division team. the defense is really awful if not non existant. good for atletico and barca!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm glad I'm not a Real fan, they're getting embarrassed by their younger brother who was a bit nerdy a couple of years ago but is starting to grow into his own skin and is looking good and girls are starting to notice him

Atletico are closer in relation to Athletic Club ( best team in the world ) than any gay rear end Franco loving team. HTH, bean machine

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
eibar is 8th....how loving bad is la liga??? lmao

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
i think it's time for Real to renounce the false god and for Perez to pilgrimage to the Vatican and beg for forgiveness

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Atletico are closer in relation to Athletic Club ( best team in the world ) than any gay rear end Franco loving team. HTH, bean machine

stfu

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

basque teams cannot be good teams

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
hello

i have a question

did atletico madrid beat real madrid 4-0 today

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

no disfrutó su premio día de la escuela?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

ever since the team sold it's soul to the Arabs they've been cursed by Franco's ghost.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Eau de MacGowan posted:

hello

i have a question

did atletico madrid beat real madrid 4-0 today

I've just checked my mobile football app and it seems so.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

it gets worse the more you watch it

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Troy Queef posted:

basque teams cannot be good teams

settle down mr franco

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

no disfrutó su premio día de la escuela?

the hell...

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Just saw this stat: Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't scored a single goal in RM's last three games

pretty damning stat for the Portuguese "star" imho

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

mackintosh posted:

i think it's time for Real to renounce the false god and for Perez to pilgrimage to the Vatican and beg for forgiveness

It is.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
I think Real needs to kick known poo poo Englishman Gareth Bale off their squad to have a chance.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

Just saw this stat: Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't scored a single goal in RM's last three games

pretty damning stat for the Portuguese "star" imho

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Carletto's fault for insisting on using low quality Spanish goalkeepers imo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Real Badrid imo.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

welcome to the semi-autonomous community that English speakers might know as the

"own

zone"

, cabronito :twisted:

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Real's 15 is Carvajal right? He's unbelievably bad. I remember him being fat and poo poo last season but I had heard he was good nowadays, but he isn't??

I remember when he debuted and the commentator, after 60 minutes of watching Carvajal clog around, asked what Carvajal brought to the table, because it certainly wasn't size, strength, pace, skill, or technical ability, lol. Could argue he has intelligent positioning but he's also got a bad case of the Spanish dive, and so he gets caught out way too much.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm guessing that what he brings to the table is his nationality, which allows poo poo players like him to trudge amongst some of the best players in the world simply because he he has the Spanish media pushing, protecting and carrying him along the way see: recent Casillas, 3 times in a row La Liga Defender of the Year Sergio Ramos, Illarramendi (32 million lmao), Arbeloa etc You look at the rest of the first team and it's all world class players and then you have the garbagemen who just happen to be Spanish

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Please note how famous good guy Gareth Bale, who has scored 36 goals in 75 matches as a winger including winning them the Copa del Rey and scoring in the CL final and has been a really good signing, gets consistently shitted on by the Spanish media and is now getting whistled on the regular by the crappy Real fans because he didn't pass the ball a couple of times; meanwhile Illarramendi, their highest fee for a Spanish player ever, has been absolute poo poo from the first minute he put on the Real kit and gets nary a mention except when he does well once a year and everyone goes loving crazy, and Sergio Ramos who anyone can see is a complete liability and an average defender who gets a red card every 4 matches gets hyped as the best centre-back, then the best fullback, then again the best centre-back the league has ever seen. It's a joke. The Spanish are scum, and their media is a reflection of that. Thank you for staying with me all the way to the end of these posts, loyal reader.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

*nods sagely*

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Some karaoke to wash away dat 4-0. Wonder if Gareth was invited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R4SNu-AB-o

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Please note how famous good guy Gareth Bale, who has scored 36 goals in 75 matches as a winger including winning them the Copa del Rey and scoring in the CL final and has been a really good signing, gets consistently shitted on by the Spanish media and is now getting whistled on the regular by the crappy Real fans because he didn't pass the ball a couple of times; meanwhile Illarramendi, their highest fee for a Spanish player ever, has been absolute poo poo from the first minute he put on the Real kit and gets nary a mention except when he does well once a year and everyone goes loving crazy, and Sergio Ramos who anyone can see is a complete liability and an average defender who gets a red card every 4 matches gets hyped as the best centre-back, then the best fullback, then again the best centre-back the league has ever seen. It's a joke. The Spanish are scum, and their media is a reflection of that. Thank you for staying with me all the way to the end of these posts, loyal reader.

You're welcome. I too do not rate Sergio Ramos.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ape Gone Insane posted:

What's his boyfriends name?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Ape Gone Insane posted:

lol after losing 4-0 he goes and throws a mega party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
MBM please calm down, i worry about you when youre like this =(

also atleticowns and proves that it is better to sell your soul to the turks than to the arabs.

• Locked thread