Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
If teams are going to react to him playing vayne like that they might as well let him do it whenever possible because watching coast stay a mile clear of him at all times was funny and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
It's hilarious and sad how much of a support boner Xpecial has for Keith. What a dumb situation brought on by an organization with more money than sense.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Xpecial just can't get over his relationship with Keith

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Xpecial just can't get over his relationship with Keith

Xpecial talks about Piglet like he's a bot they switch on when its his turn to pick a champ. At this point he'd probably take any above-average ADC over Piglet if it meant he could communicate with his lane partner.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Typical Pubbie posted:

Xpecial talks about Piglet like he's a bot they switch on when its his turn to pick a champ. At this point he'd probably take any above-average ADC over Piglet if it meant he could communicate with his lane partner.
good on Keith for understanding whatever weird gibberish that xpecial speaks I guess. Wild turtle was one of the best Ads in the region at the time but xpecial was still kicked for communications

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What so Piglet can't speak any English at all?

I mean granted xpecial talks like a loving alien or whatever but shiiiit.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

So do y'all who unironically think they should have kept Keith believe Piglet is the worst ADC in NA or do you believe that a bunch of LCS teams are keeping worse ADCs than Keith on their roster because of ???

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Typical Pubbie posted:

Maybe he should spend more time working on that communication so two of the top players in their positions in the region can actually be the best bot lane duo. I understand why TSM sold him. The guy is always unhappy.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't care how good he is if I can't ping and tell him not to die then it's not worth it HEH

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I don't know why you guys even think he liked keith his interview with keith was like "yeah we tried him out preseason but he sucked dick but he was ok in these games."

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

So do y'all who unironically think they should have kept Keith believe Piglet is the worst ADC in NA or do you believe that a bunch of LCS teams are keeping worse ADCs than Keith on their roster because of ???

Whats the KDA difference between the 2 games Keith played vs the 3 that Piglets plays? Isn't Keith something like 18/3 and Piglet is like 5/5 or something? I'm too lazy to look up the actual numbers.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I don't know why you guys even think he liked keith his interview with keith was like "yeah we tried him out preseason but he sucked dick but he was ok in these games."
Because Xpecial doesn't talk about anything except how much he misses having Keith and how much he loved talking to him. Despite no other teams with foreign player complaining nearly as much as Xpecial is, including Impulse who fields three different languages, or Supa Hot Royal Club which made it to finals with two Koreans and three chinese players and knew about 6 English words to communicate with each other.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Goons really love to hate Xpecial, to the point of comedy.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

K8.0 posted:

Goons really love to hate Xpecial, to the point of comedy.

his passive aggresiveness reminds them too much of themselves

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Xpecial will never be happy until he is bot lane with Doublelift.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

knew about 6 English words to communicate with each other.

Kill, bait, back, turret, dragon, baron. You don't need anything else.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm wearing my Winterfox hoodie and I'm ready to be crushingly disappointed by their performance the rest of this split.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Kill, bait, back, turret, dragon, baron. You don't need anything else.
where is the phrase "dont die" in that list because you're obviously wrong.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I'm wearing my Winterfox hoodie and I'm ready to be crushingly disappointed by their performance the rest of this split.

Don't worry they'll win some games at the very end of the season; enough to prevent relegation but not enough to make it to playoffs.

Flameingblack posted:

where is the phrase "dont die" in that list because you're obviously wrong.

Kill includes killing the opponent. So they can't kill you.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
he played botlane with chauster on chicks dig elo and doublelift is basically a robot made in chausters image.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
aphro drawing the blitz respect ban

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

TWSS posted:

He got Morg though. Only difference is that the rest of CLG need to walk up to the people he catches.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Where the hell is Imagine?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TWSS posted:

If CLG had any other support besides Aphromoo camping Doublelift would be the most effective strategy against CLG, but Aphro is probably the best peel ADC in the LCS and he's the perfect support player to keep a guy like Doublelift from feeding constantly.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Go Helios' team!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I like CLGs team better here, although I think Helios could have a huge game on this Jarvan.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I said Riv leveled up at worlds and he wasn't absolutely awful to listen to anymore, which I stand by. :colbert:

Riv this split is much better than Riv last split.

I didn't say "Oh man, Riv is the best caster in the LCS now."

(Kobe during the hour long Grav/Dignitas game was the best single casting in the LCS so far this split.)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oh boy a Nidalee game how exciting.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Christ Nidalee's damage :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Please replace Avalon with Flaresz. All I want from Winterfox is BM Renekton.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
Christ, I get up to make noodles and CLG gets 10 kills and 3 towers. Love this team.

EDIT: That Gnar ult is pretty much soloqueue.gif

Sushipants fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 8, 2015

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

Lmao at that sivr ult right into the morg binding

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
:stare:

That's about all that needs to be said about this game.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Gleeb: "How do you say surrender in Korean?"

fake edit: and as I write that, WFX gets 3 for 0 :rolleye:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
lol link chase into 5 people alone

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
CLG: The G stands for "greedy"

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah well, you can see glimpses of how WFX wanted to play this if they hadn't been completely stomped in the laning phase. I still really like Pobelter, he has been playing well.

Edit: Daaaamn, WFX really not wanting to lose lying down.

Khaba fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Feb 8, 2015

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

CLG has a bad team comp with a really bad adc choice but it doesn't matter because they're 13k gold ahead.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
That game was really brutal. I don't even think Winterfox is bad (might be biased, I like them), but they got crushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010

Khaba posted:

That game was really brutal. I don't even think Winterfox is bad (might be biased, I like them), but they got crushed.

Agreed, CLG's botlane basically warped the entire game around them and the vision control it granted them carried them through the midgame.

• Locked thread