Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
hey xmage got updated and servers haven't been updated yet, so people can't connect. if this is fuckin you up and you can't get your match in by the deadline (MONDAY AT 9AM) let me know and we can figure out a time extension.

HOWEVER xmage lets you spin up a server locally so you might should try doing that and having the other dude/dudette connect to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Still nothing from a dozen swans. He missed his last match too. I guess I'm sitting on a bye? That's lame.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
yeah looks like swans is a bye ;[

reminder you guys have until 9 AM tomorrow to play, if xmage woes or anything else is loving up scheduling one or both of you should tell me in thread/via PM so we can get a time extension, otherwise losses/draws so we can get started on rd 3.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Starving Autist/Ableist Kinkshamer gets me 2-0. If I had played around his Eidolon like a sane person G1 I might have had a shot, but G2 went poorly and I died.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
The March Hare: Tonight 7:30 Central time work for you?

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
Snacksman I'm available a couple of hours now if you wanna play.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
xmage server 1 apparently works

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Beat netcat 2-0 after ripping like a madman in game 2

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
OK I lost 2-0 to Snacksmaniac.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Babylon Astronaut posted:

The March Hare: Tonight 7:30 Central time work for you?

Sure thing!

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Pontius hasn't replied to any of my messages bar the first :-(

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Procrastinator beat me 2-0

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

born on a buy you posted:

Procrastinator beat me 2-0

Verifying. Some sick rips out of Elves. Natural Order for the win both games.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

So Toshimo. You gonna be around in a few hours?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LGD posted:

you available sometime soon? I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a response yet. I work 9-5:30 M-F PST, though I'm probably working late-ish tonight. Is there a time after work or over the weekend that works for you in the next few days?

Yo are you good to play right now?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yo are you good to play right now?

Yeah, had some stuff come up. I'll get on the xmage server and then log into irc shortly.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

suicidesteve posted:

So Toshimo. You gonna be around in a few hours?

Yes

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LGD posted:

Yeah, had some stuff come up. I'll get on the xmage server and then log into irc shortly.

Sounds good, I'm at family's right now and we'll probably be ordering food in a short while.

E: best to connect through Europe

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

Sounds good, I'm at family's right now and we'll probably be ordering food in a short while.

E: best to connect through Europe

Yeah, uh which server do you want to use because I just updated and I'm getting a wrong version message from the march hare's server

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LGD posted:

Yeah, uh which server do you want to use because I just updated and I'm getting a wrong version message from the march hare's server
xmage.info 1's fine

E: game created, password is butts

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
My server (the one in the OP) has been updated as of minutes ago. Please let me know here or in IRC if you see anything broken. Thanks~

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Ready when you are.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
LGD I'll be on shortly, my folks are just about to leave

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I took it 2-0 over Babylon Astronaut - ggs brouv, gl in future rounds :).

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
LGD takes it 2-0-1.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

LGD takes it 2-0-1.

Good games and thanks for playing. I drew a lot of hate for your deck in that last game.

lonequid
Sep 26, 2004

Last fighter of the Euro Conversion Resistance League
Still trying to coordinate with muon.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

0/2.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Still haven't heard anything from dogsupremacy and it doesn't look like they're in the IRC

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
Oh man there was a Legacy tournament and I was told too late. Going to get in on that server and play some decks for shits anyways. Maybe roll some DnT or something there's no limits.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I've updated scores up to the last recorded results by gangsines:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rtte-X6lDYmEzWQErgA3FfCYRKQE5EY4vJlUEhkA4TA/edit?usp=sharing

Working out a bug with game win percent formula whoops!! Fixed!

Zoness fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Feb 9, 2015

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

gang sines posted:

3) Kraus vs DrStab
5) Filthy Monkey vs Big Anime Fan Here
8) Hobojim vs a dozen swans
12) lonequid vs muon
13) dogsupremacy vs Moatman
23) wildfire1 vs Pointus Pilate

these are outstanding. i'm giving everyone an extra day bc i know muon/lonequid at least need one and the xmage server poo poo happened. so please if you're on here get it done by tomorrow at 9 AM EST.

e: sent pms to people i can, bolded above are people who are getting the win if nothing changes

black potus fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 9, 2015

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Kraus should probably get the win if we still haven't played, because it's mostly my fault that we haven't gotten this done.

ps, Kraus, if you're here, I can play over the next like 5 hours.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
WEDNESDAY at 9 AM is the new deadline to accomdate FilthyMonkey and BAFH.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
also please decline further updates to xmage!!

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008

Dr. Stab posted:

Kraus should probably get the win if we still haven't played, because it's mostly my fault that we haven't gotten this done.

ps, Kraus, if you're here, I can play over the next like 5 hours.

I was running around all weekend, and knew I would be busy and didn't say anything, so I concede. I've already let gangsines know.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Kraus/Dr. Stab can you guys get it played by wednesday 9 AM EST? if not you guys can figure out whose fault it is because you both say it's yours, but if you can it's cooler if you guys actually play it out!

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008

gang sines posted:

Kraus/Dr. Stab can you guys get it played by wednesday 9 AM EST? if not you guys can figure out whose fault it is because you both say it's yours, but if you can it's cooler if you guys actually play it out!

I can play tonight.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
If/when you guys do another one of these i would like to join, please post in the general magic thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
We just need mcmagic to post bad opinions about another interesting format. Or maybe Angry Grimace can step up to the challenge

• Locked thread