Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Phy posted:

If you want that particular chicken recipe here it is http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/aching-thighs/Content?oid=2519004

The comment section of that article proves that the best punchline is always an idiot who doesn't get the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Are you talking about the man in the comments earnestly defending Lawry's seasoning salt bc the ones that are jokes on purpose aren't funny either

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

no the dick skiffler towards the bottom waxing on about buttermilk.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
that guy stans hard for buttermilk lmao

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Onstad put a link to this on his facebook wall
http://www.achewood.com/patrons2013.php

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

WoodrowSkillson posted:

homestar runner has updated more recently then achewood

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Pretty good troll would be someone donating and then posting a screenshot here.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

quote:

This list will be updated for 2012, many names to be added!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Posted on the facebook hugbox about how asking for patronage looks kind of bad for Onstad and well basically http://youtu.be/GUfS_2UGftg?t=10s

Is it just me, or did there used to be two groups, one full of e/n and one that was just intermittent funny comics and panels? have the insufferables taken over the second group?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Christmas Present posted:

You must have some pretty wicked sack to be hittin' us up that way, Chris!

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

The Tao Jones posted:

You must have some pretty wicked sack to be hittin' us up that way, Chris!

You better believe he has wicked sack.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hahahahah holy poo poo what a scumbag

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

can anyone link to the showbiz crutchield addiction series? I can't seem to find it.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

JHomer722 posted:

can anyone link to the showbiz crutchield addiction series? I can't seem to find it.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11152005

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Just curious, was there ever a print of The Common Collectors of Man made available? It's a neat idea, I almost want to make my own.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

This fellow looks... familiar :o:

Also this popped up in a search recently

click to big

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Posted on the facebook hugbox about how asking for patronage looks kind of bad for Onstad and well basically http://youtu.be/GUfS_2UGftg?t=10s

Is it just me, or did there used to be two groups, one full of e/n and one that was just intermittent funny comics and panels? have the insufferables taken over the second group?

The second group is Man Why You Even Got To Do A Thing and yeah, it's just people posting quotes and panels and such.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

This fellow looks... familiar :o:

Also this popped up in a search recently

click to big

Who is Beef supposed to be? The metal Russian guy? Ice Man Bobby Flay?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Darth Windu posted:

Who is Beef supposed to be? The metal Russian guy? Ice Man Bobby Flay?

That is stone cold Iceman.
Anyone want a dang ol snowcone cause that's all I seem to make around here

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Howard Beale posted:

the amount of ice i can produce is kinda like my emotions right now
hella crazy

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Howard Beale posted:

Aw no man my power is a dog's power. It could never make a lady change reality, It could never make a homeless man turn his life around and achieve more then any man has ever achieved before, not like magnetism.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Here's some actual content: I just found out about this old comic that was taken down by Onstad for some reason. Probably because it has actual jokes in it, instead of a clever euphemism for white trash buried in 12 paragraphs of plot development that he will never resolve. Hope you enjoy it.

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004
Those jokes aren't funny tho so good move Onstad

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Ah, the halcyon days of boner jokes.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

It wasn't taken down, it was part of the subscriber-only stuff. You can still find a black and white version in the PDF of print-only strips in the honor system store.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Uhhh that's actually quite funny, you some kinda pedantic bitchboy

Thank you very much for the achewood I'd never seen before

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

There's only one place for gay jokes

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Not sure where you found that version of the strip.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Gay jokes have been consistently funny throughout human history. It's because sucking cock and loving butts are funny actions regardless of who is doing it, but gay people do that stuff by default

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
I can't find a picture that does it justice, but I came across a white Volvo XC-90 a couple of times while driving this week, and it looks like Cartilege Head the Car when you're right behind it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

It's because sucking cock and loving butts are funny actions regardless of who is doing it

That pretty much how it goes?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
There was an article in the paper the other day about a restaurant owner closing shop and skipping town, and the workers wanted their last paycheck.
I just thought " Welp, that's the restaurant business" and thought of those strips where Lyle taught a course at the community college over the business.

Ah, here we are: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02042009

Johnny Aztec fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Feb 1, 2015

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Johnny Aztec posted:

There was an article in the paper the other day about a restaurant owner closing shop and skipping town, and the workers wanted their last paycheck.

No joke, that literally happened to me once. The best part was that the owner skipped town on Christmas loving Eve, so my Christmas present was unemployment!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
What we stand to learn from the toilet is not to go around making a lot of big promises.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Captain Bravo posted:

No joke, that literally happened to me once. The best part was that the owner skipped town on Christmas loving Eve, so my Christmas present was unemployment!

How do you not just rob the place when that happens? I mean I get that there isn't any money, but I'd walk off with some tables and silverware, or at least all the copper in the building.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Atmus posted:

How do you not just rob the place when that happens? I mean I get that there isn't any money, but I'd walk off with some tables and silverware, or at least all the copper in the building.

It was a pizza place, no silverware to rob. Instead we took every single edible scrap out of the freezer, tossed them in our cars, and drove off.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
I would totally rob a pizza place for one of those awesome looking cutters that you see-saw across the pie with, but I guess they would have taken that with them if they had it in the first place.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Atmus posted:

Yeah man it is totally legal to strip the copper out the walls and you definitely won't get caught in the time it takes to sledge the loving walls and cut the pipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Goddamn early 2009 was full of one-off gems.