Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i honestly think a lot of that was p/b stuff going well the way of EG, that draft actually has a ridiculous amount of control + first hit bashes on a well farmed troll do not make for losing games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Universe working on MVP

Were those Whirling Axes with blink dragging the AOE along?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

FY couldn't carry hard enough

Good draft by PPD

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

ChaosReaper posted:

Troll is a good hero.

I wish I was better on him, he's fun as gently caress, eventually you hit a point where you can permabash a hero to death

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Zurreco posted:

Universe working on MVP

Were those Whirling Axes with blink dragging the AOE along?

Yeah the axes follow you as you move, it'll hit at any point while they're out

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Ember Spirit felt like the wrong choice but I don't know what they should've had instead.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Eg realized KILL THE loving RUBICK and wins as soon as fy started getting blown up first

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I think the Skywrath ban really hosed up VG's plans

I really wanted to see a Tusk imo

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

That kill by fear on Super at the end there.. what a bash lord. Hopefully VG go on tilt and rage at Black or something.

I know it won't happen but a man can dream

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Man I want Black^ to be on an english-speaking team just so that the "Is there a communication issue??" can stop being the ubiquitous talking point whenever he plays.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I hope the other games aren't as one-sided as this.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Geight posted:

Man I want Black^ to be on an english-speaking team just so that the "Is there a communication issue??" can stop being the ubiquitous talking point whenever he plays.

It wasn't even his fault either, he played fine. Super played awfully that game and Fys blink forward bot meant there was no control in that fight because he got blown up.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Geight posted:

Ember Spirit felt like the wrong choice but I don't know what they should've had instead.

Ember as a pick was fine, the problem is that their aggresive trilane was a disaster and Super sucked the entire game.

SelfOM
Jun 15, 2010
The first blood for EG was great. VG smoked up and Aui was by the hard camp, farming or waiting for a gank. Fy gets the lift on fear but Super overcomits and Aui gets the kill and sets the tone for ember the rest of the game.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Asuron posted:

It wasn't even his fault either, he played fine. Super played awfully that game and Fys blink forward bot meant there was no control in that fight because he got blown up.

yea bruno and winter are being retarded and it's amazing godz was the one to bring this up

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
You think the trilane should've been bot then?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Super had at least a half-dozen terrible dives that game, on a flimsy hero, and got nothing out of it. Really disappointing play.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Asuron posted:

They got the double ravage on 3 (or was it 4?) if Black is there all those heroes die, but he wasn't

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Luna Was Here posted:

i honestly think a lot of that was p/b stuff going well the way of EG, that draft actually has a ridiculous amount of control + first hit bashes on a well farmed troll do not make for losing games

correct, ppd loving styled on vg

SelfOM
Jun 15, 2010
To be fair to Super, Aui did solo ult him twice.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Red Red Blue posted:

They got the double ravage on 3 (or was it 4?) if Black is there all those heroes die, but he wasn't

He was there. The ravage hit three and someone jumped at him and stopped him if I recall, hard to tell because I was kinda shocked Fy jumped in the way he did after playing so well all game until that point.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

SelfOM posted:

To be fair to Super, Aui did solo ult him twice.

I don't know if that's helping his case since Ember can ultimate dodge black hole on reaction.

But yeah losing the trilane is what really hurt them. Also the failed smoke on TA mid. While FY was huge in the mid game the supports did nothing at all in the early game.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Geight posted:

*german speaking team

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

*german speaking team

nah mate, nah.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I like the Chinese mall cops in the audience waiting to avert an imminent terrorist attack.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Asuron posted:

He was there. The ravage hit three and someone jumped at him and stopped him if I recall, hard to tell because I was kinda shocked Fy jumped in the way he did after playing so well all game until that point.

It seemed like VG weren't expecting the entire EG team to backstab them, and only knew where the one EG hero revealed by iceiceice was (by the trees left of the bot T1) so I'm guessing FY assumed the rest of the team were either coming from the T2 tower or by the left trees.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Ekster posted:

I like the Chinese mall cops in the audience waiting to avert an imminent terrorist attack.

All the best dota players in the world blown up. Now is the time.

Of Gogey.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

incoming ursa pick

e: aw the loving viper mv,

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I guess iceiceice wants to show he knows how to play the firebird too

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

You caused an AM pick with this post!!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Hell yeah I saw that Anti-Mage coming after the Viper pick :woop:

Can't wait to watch Lion explode and gib his team

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Geight posted:

You caused an AM pick with this post!!

The power of Gogey is wild, and unpredictable.

Except in its love of kpop and AM

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
yo someone pm me the winner so i can update the op tomorrow

i'll try to add poo poo to the op tomorrow or tuesday so you guys should pm me stuff for that as well

also what was that dota watching fitness plan or whatever, i want to try that poo poo out before i end up as a minigogey

speaking of where the gently caress has gogey been

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Fear AM huh

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

yo someone pm me the winner so i can update the op tomorrow

i'll try to add poo poo to the op tomorrow or tuesday so you guys should pm me stuff for that as well

also what was that dota watching fitness plan or whatever, i want to try that poo poo out before i end up as a minigogey

speaking of where the gently caress has gogey been

he posted fail aids in imp zone and got banned

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Love seeing Big Bird getting some love.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Broken Cog posted:

Love seeing Big Bird getting some love.

Also giving some

Eat poo poo, 15 year old!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

gently caress off china!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

This is not looking terribly competitive.

• Locked thread