Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hey now, on a scale from 1 to 10 Seth's penis ending up on the Internet because he cheated on his fiancée is like a .001 on the list of scummy wrestle things

King still has a job and he had sex with a 14 year old!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

Hey now, on a scale from 1 to 10 Seth's penis ending up on the Internet because he cheated on his fiancée is like a .001 on the list of scummy wrestle things

King still has a job and he had sex with a 14 year old!

He was faithful to that 14 year old while they were together though.

...:smith:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Zyla posted:

Seth Rollins owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Thursdays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Seth Rollins cheated. And he cheated on a fiancee. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is taint and rippling dong.

Seth Rollins was a cheater. And I don't know how to accept that.

Should be one-eyed monster.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So that's Seth's dick out there, somewhere there exists footage of Dean Ambrose cutting a promo on Mike Quackenbush dressed in a bear suit, drunk off his rear end before having sex with some woman and now we're all just waiting for video of Roman cocking his lil centurion before we can know for sure who the true big man of The Shield was.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

RBX posted:

The funny part is people are actively wanting to look at the pic. Not a censored one, the actual pic.

Why would people want to see a censored version?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'd like to see Dustin Rhodes in a match against stardust. that's all.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I'd like to see Dustin Rhodes in a match against stardust. that's all.

Dustin Rhodes vs. Goldust. Now that's a worthwhile main event.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The Landstander posted:

The new Botchamania is out, recapping the Royal Rumble. Pretty good rundown of what you'd expect, but at the 11:10 mark there's a very funny story about Wade Barrett's first promo that I had never heard before.

This is fantastic, I love that it somehow turned out that well as a complete accident.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Minitrue posted:

I think my penis is a bit bigger, but his muscle are slightly bigger. Evens out.

Why the gently caress do any of you stupid assholes think that anybody cares how your dicks compare to Seth Rollins'?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Shine posted:

Why the gently caress do any of you stupid assholes think that anybody cares how your dicks compare to Seth Rollins'?

Weirdos on the internet are very concerned about comparing their penis size to that of other men. They will take pains to tell you it's not gay though.

Memento fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Feb 10, 2015

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i didnt watch raw because of my toxx but i heard something about seth rollins' dick

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shine posted:

dont be mean

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
I was just clicking around and I remembered that Alicia Fox still exists somewhere. Whatever happened to that crazy gimmick she was doing, did she just get dropped or was there ever any sort of outcome from that or maybe she's the world champion on smackdown i dunno

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

it got dropped because everything that's not the main event gets dropped

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Shine posted:

Why the gently caress do any of you stupid dicks think that anybody cares how your assholes compare to Brian Knobbs'?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

sonicice posted:

I was just clicking around and I remembered that Alicia Fox still exists somewhere. Whatever happened to that crazy gimmick she was doing, did she just get dropped or was there ever any sort of outcome from that or maybe she's the world champion on smackdown i dunno

everything you know about how awful and how quickly things change in wwe booking is like five times as bad in the women's division

the one long-running storyline I can remember recently (the bellas fighting) was dropped out of nowhere and immediately one day after lots of setup and absolutely nothing came out of it

Before that you had paige and AJ fighting about... something... and being crazy at each other because 'crazy' and 'bitchy' are the only types of characters they write

so yeah: nothing came of it and nothing probably will come of it but maybe when they decide to do something with her again she might still have that character maybe

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Seth should just thank his lucky stars none of the pictures were with that dildo he keeps in the briefcase.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Niwrad fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Feb 10, 2015

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

flatluigi posted:

the one long-running storyline I can remember recently (the bellas fighting) was dropped out of nowhere and immediately one day after lots of setup and absolutely nothing came out of it

To be fair everyone hated that storyline and it seemed to drag on forever. When it was abruptly dropped it was a huge relief for everybody watching. That feud really sucked.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Shine posted:

:thejoke:

I'm more worried about his biceps being marginally bigger than mine.

On a completely unrelated to Seth's wiener note.... I missed the Sheamus return vid. Anything new for his return? Or just "I'm back, fella"?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah that picture is getting photoshopped on to every picture of a TV in WWE history. I look forward to Seth Rollins appearing on the obscenely expensive Jeritron 3000.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Raw was really weird this week. Just never could get into anything that was going on. Felt like none of the storylines progressed. Did people like the Sting segment? I thought it was really dumb.

Also what are the odds Seth's dick makes it on a poster at Raw next week?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Minitrue posted:

:thejoke:

I'm more worried about his biceps being marginally bigger than mine.

On a completely unrelated to Seth's wiener note.... I missed the Sheamus return vid. Anything new for his return? Or just "I'm back, fella"?

He'll be back, and he loves ta fight!

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Niwrad posted:

Also what are the odds Seth's dick makes it on a poster at Raw next week?

What I want to know is what's the over/under on this happening?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

BGrifter posted:

Yeah that picture is getting photoshopped on to every picture of a TV in WWE history. I look forward to Seth Rollins appearing on the obscenely expensive Jeritron 3000.

The Booker T/Scott Hall photo. SOMEONE MUST DO THIS

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

someone put that pic in the "Big E looks thoughtfully at a TV" pic.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Shine posted:

If my dick is bigger than Seth's, I must have a better chance to get laid, too!

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

oatgan posted:

everyone who says their dick is bigger must post a picture for comparison

Probs NSFWhttp://i57.tinypic.com/6qy8ms.jpg

I'm a grower not a shower.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 10, 2015

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sorry to interrupt dickchat, but what do folks make of Kiddsaro's apparent title push? Is it just due to a Total Divas tie-in or are they actually behind these guys for once?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Sorry to interrupt dickchat, but what do folks make of Kiddsaro's apparent title push? Is it just due to a Total Divas tie-in or are they actually behind these guys for once?

Probably just for Total Divas. They are fun to watch though.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

HHH: Oh my god, it's Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dr. Dirt posted:

HHH: Oh my god, it's Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh!

Surely it's more his character from The IT Crowd?

The sad thing is he used to be part of Triple H's inner circle, and then he discovered Cradle of Filth :smith:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
They may need to redo the average penis length study after reading the results of this thread since all you jabroni marks are bragging about your strudels.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Bigass Moth posted:

bragging about your strudels.
I actually am eating apple strudel right now, thanks for ruining my lunch. It's got vanilla custard on it and everything. Christ.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I was told the Bushwhackers were going in the hall of fame and it still hasnt been announced and Im starting to worry they may not be in this year.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

I really, really hope a "WE SAW YOUR PE-NIS!" chant breaks out at the next RAW.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Orgophlax posted:

I really, really hope a "WE SAW YOUR PE-NIS!" chant breaks out at the next RAW.

I too wish for someone's career to end.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Bigass Moth posted:

They may need to redo the average penis length study after reading the results of this thread since all you jabroni marks are bragging about your strudels.

I am not in the least bit surprised that a wrestling discussion forum not only sought out the dick pics of a wrestler, but also deemed it necessary to compare their dicks to his and post about it for several pages.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

oatgan posted:

everyone who says their dick is bigger must post a picture for comparison

Alright, never let it be said I don't have balls.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/x0XfDPc.jpg :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

BGrifter posted:

To be fair everyone hated that storyline and it seemed to drag on forever. When it was abruptly dropped it was a huge relief for everybody watching. That feud really sucked.

for as much as everyone hated that feud, everyone hated even more that it ended with very little explanation. Make up your minds people!

• Locked thread