Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Is it even possible to buy a new computer TYOOL2K15 with a clit mouse?

Haha, I mean I've always called them nipples which seemed to gross people out, but that's next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Call of Cholula posted:

Haha, I mean I've always called them nipples which seemed to gross people out, but that's next level.

I thought it was a typo at first.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Call of Cholula posted:

That's pretty much what they're called though.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

beato posted:

I have a Lenovo Z50-70 it doesn't have a clit mouse but the track pad is absolute garbage sometimes it has a mind of it's own.

Content, I bought a cake tin with one of those catch things on the side. Gonna make some cakes.

Seeing a springform pan makes me want to bake cheesecake!

Bought this fat little electric kettle. Heats up very quickly.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dick Trauma posted:

Bought this fat little electric kettle. Heats up very quickly.

I've got a Tefal tea maker and it's very handy but honestly why are brand name kitchen appliances always so loving ugly? Why the green?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've got a Tefal tea maker and it's very handy but honestly why are brand name kitchen appliances always so loving ugly? Why the green?

But it isn't ugly?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

It looks like something you'd shove up your rear end.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Decrepus posted:

It looks like something you'd shove up your rear end.

What the hell are you doing to your poor rear end?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Buying this:

and this:

To make a tiny TV to go with my raspberry pi based NES/SNES emulator so I can make this:

Had this raspberry pi sitting around for 2 years so I'm finally making something with it.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.

Crain posted:

Had this raspberry pi sitting around for 2 years so I'm finally making something with it.
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

Speaking of that:

But 50 bags because I mack on tea all day at work.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Crain posted:

To make a tiny TV to go with my raspberry pi based NES/SNES emulator so I can make this:

My brain is having trouble with the scale of this image.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Call of Cholula posted:

I've heard as "Clicktoris".

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Dick Trauma posted:

My brain is having trouble with the scale of this image.

Screen is 3.5" on the diagonal (Just the TV part. whole thing is like 5x7x5 in), the mini nes-pi is about 3.5x5.5x2 in. Snes controller is full sized.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I Am Not Spor posted:

Speaking of that:

But 50 bags because I mack on tea all day at work.

You two are terrible for not using loose leaf tea.

Just kidding I use bags too when I'm too lazy to do loose leaf. Also thanks for giving me another tea place to try.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

You two are terrible for not using loose leaf tea.

Just kidding I use bags too when I'm too lazy to do loose leaf. Also thanks for giving me another tea place to try.

I wish I could use loose leaf tea at work. They banned it because morons would fill their "ingenuiTEA" makers with it then just dump the leaves in the sink and clog it. :(

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

I wish I could use loose leaf tea at work. They banned it because morons would fill their "ingenuiTEA" makers with it then just dump the leaves in the sink and clog it. :(

Wow you work with my wife? :v:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Wow you work with my wife? :v:

Does she work at a university staffed by complete morons?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

Does she work at a university?

No, that was a joke, she only does that at home on occasion.

Also I fixed your redundancy for you ;)

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

No, that was a joke, she only does that at home on occasion.

Also I fixed your redundancy for you ;)

True that.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Dick Trauma posted:

That's exactly what I got it for :) It came with a free bundt pan too! I've never had bundt cake so it was pretty big selling point.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Super Famicon (by which I mean looks to be Japanese version color scheme) controller with American-version NES.

Multiple layers of things that are wrong. :colbert:

just kidding, looks cool...I've always wanted to whip up something like that and install it in the back of my car's headrest for passengers to use when I drive.

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

Crain posted:

That's adorable.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

an overdue owl posted:

That's adorable.

I know. I was really looking forward to doing things with it then just forgot about it between ordering and finally recieving it. By the time it showed up I was just like "Oh well I'm too busy to do anything right now" . Finally way less busy.

Club Sandwich
May 25, 2012

Last page, but just in case anyone actually wants to know what this is called, it's a "wort chiller." You submerge it in your wort and run cold water through it to, well, chill your wort.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
(wort is what turns into beer when you ferment it, fyi)

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Looks like a cock harness to me

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Etrips posted:

Looks like a cock harness to me

You say that about everything though.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Steampunk cpu watercooling.

colas has a new favorite as of 04:17 on Feb 11, 2015

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Crain posted:

I threw bags in the disposal at my old condo and the strings hosed it up. :11tea:

don't do that.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Can't stop buying obsolete technology.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

50% off macarons on Tuesday at one of the better dessert places in town. Valentines Day dessert figured out.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

SaltLick posted:

50% off macarons on Tuesday at one of the better dessert places in town. Valentines Day dessert figured out.

I don't know how good Tuesday's macarons are going to be by Valentine's Day :ohdear: Wouldn't they go stale and weird after a few days?

Framptonlive
Nov 22, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

colas posted:

Can't stop buying obsolete technology.

I keep buying obsolete technology over and over again because LD players are finicky pieces of poo poo that stop working if you look at them wrong. Looks nice though.

Lipumira
May 6, 2007

FIRE!
[qon't know how good Tuesday's macarons are going to be by Valentine's Day :ohdear: Wouldn't they go stale and weird after a few days?
[/quote]

SaltLick posted:

cyberia posted:

I don't know how good Tuesday's macarons are going to be by Valentine's Day :ohdear: Wouldn't they go stale and weird after a few days?

They actually should be better. After a couple of days the flavors meld and blend a bit... although I would be tempted to freeze them until Saturday. (I made a whole bunch of these suckers over the summer... I might kinda hate them now. <not really>)

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

beato posted:

That's exactly what I got it for :) It came with a free bundt pan too! I've never had bundt cake so it was pretty big selling point.

You should make a honey spice cake with your bundt pan, they are really good if you don't bother trying to make it traditionally.

edit. Tickets to see Murder By Death

Day before valentines day, time to introduce my soon to be wife to one of my favorite bands.

Edit 2: Also a steak dinner and a trip to the museum to see an Alice In Wonderlands exhibit I saw on the local news, they have a comparison against the original copy's artwork and the first publication plus a bunch of other cool stuff.

take me you ANIMAL has a new favorite as of 08:14 on Feb 11, 2015

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lipumira posted:

[qon't know how good Tuesday's macarons are going to be by Valentine's Day :ohdear: Wouldn't they go stale and weird after a few days?

They actually should be better. After a couple of days the flavors meld and blend a bit... although I would be tempted to freeze them until Saturday. (I made a whole bunch of these suckers over the summer... I might kinda hate them now. <not really>)
[/quote]

We are doing our stuff on Friday so hopefully I should be good.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Even though someone already pointed out that it has a large, flared-out portion at the end, the reason most capacitive styluses (styli? stylopodes?) are "sausage finger" sized, is because the average capacitive touchscreen isn't precise enough to detect anything finer than that*.

It's interesting that the touchscreens we're using now are, from one perspective, worse than the one that was on my old circa 2005 Windows Mobile phone.

*There are some exceptions, like tablets with WACOM built-in, and maybe the Samsung Note series?

Yeah, thanks for the zoomed in to show it has that on it. I thought there was some, albeit expensive capacitive styluses that worked. I have a Note edge so know all about the Wacom digitizer, this was for a pda I use at work, since we upgraded to android instead of the old brick resistive screens, i'm stuck with the awful sausage pen stylus.

Even so the one linked might be better and less 'sticky' than the cheap as poo poo one I have to use now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I had to Google bundt pan. The only cake I've ever made in one of those things is telephone cake at school. It turned out OK and is very quick to make.