Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
This thread is so edgy now :bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

is he talking about his cousin

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

on a less serious note: beatking released club god 4 and it's great. it's heavily influenced by three 6 mafia (obviously) and beatking is genuinely funny. probably his best solo work so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l7_I9bmSkE

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
So he eats his cousins rear end while she sucks his dog's dick?

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Budget Prefuse posted:

on a less serious note: beatking released club god 4 and it's great. it's heavily influenced by three 6 mafia (obviously) and beatking is genuinely funny. probably his best solo work so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l7_I9bmSkE

He was great on Underground Cassete Tape Music

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Gates is 2edgy4me and its annoying as gently caress.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
PTIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqPYnMSsErs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDLpZofvCHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqoDQhZEcpo&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O14sb32dDA&t=227s

word

TenaciousTomato fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 11, 2015

spoils
Nov 2, 2012
New pretty flacko asap rocky asap mobb rip asap yams rip pimp c rip weezy wow Kanye at the Grammys wow Iggy haha look at that lame donglover haha nerdy white guy Vice haha cultural appropriation wow kendrick is king kendrick is racist kendrick is misunderstood alansmithee temple #snoopdoggmemes solange young thug is gay haha migos is gay hahah drake is soft ahahah weezy is gay wow kanye doesnt like beck??! oh ok its ok if its ironic racism but alansmithee says hes black and being black is good ok and rip spark master T and is SMT kai da skaiwalker? and is kevin gates gay/incestuous and haha yeezy being yeezy its 2015 and we're still Trayvon Martin Ferguson, cmon man. I wish Cool bUff man would acknowledge me i wish i could post links with no descriptions i wish i was allowed to like conscience rap oh wow more hood rap more sambo uncle tom jay z sold crack weezy kkkissed birdman haha ironic beyonce illuminati wow chance has an annoying voice no dude chance is good as hell N-N-N-N-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA wow RTJ is the best album of the year wow RTJ2 is the best album of the year wow RTJ2 sucks big dick wow zdlr doesn't belong on a hiphop track in 2014 wow holier than thou bullshit conscience rap im black so its ok im gay so its ok im white so its both ok and not ok macklemore and ryan lewis rock! macklemore is appropriating thrift shops and MLK day and black history month and Cyhi da prince and Childish on a track with iggy?.?/ no way cooking crack with the white guy with glasses and haha gucci mane is the realest in the game and wow hip hop is serious and wow hip hop is just fun and wow cannibal ox and haha rap not hip hop and ok guys seriously this is trap not hip hop not atlanta not chief keef mumbling over a trap beat with strippers and dirtbikes in the music videos... i thought only white guys rode dirtbikes but black guys can too and i wish it was 2025 and we were all one race and bobby schmurda was dead

http://flackojodyeseason.tumblr.com/

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

spoils posted:

New pretty flacko asap rocky asap mobb rip asap yams rip pimp c rip weezy wow Kanye at the Grammys wow Iggy haha look at that lame donglover haha nerdy white guy Vice haha cultural appropriation wow kendrick is king kendrick is racist kendrick is misunderstood alansmithee temple #snoopdoggmemes solange young thug is gay haha migos is gay hahah drake is soft ahahah weezy is gay wow kanye doesnt like beck??! oh ok its ok if its ironic racism but alansmithee says hes black and being black is good ok and rip spark master T and is SMT kai da skaiwalker? and is kevin gates gay/incestuous and haha yeezy being yeezy its 2015 and we're still Trayvon Martin Ferguson, cmon man. I wish Cool bUff man would acknowledge me i wish i could post links with no descriptions i wish i was allowed to like conscience rap oh wow more hood rap more sambo uncle tom jay z sold crack weezy kkkissed birdman haha ironic beyonce illuminati wow chance has an annoying voice no dude chance is good as hell N-N-N-N-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA wow RTJ is the best album of the year wow RTJ2 is the best album of the year wow RTJ2 sucks big dick wow zdlr doesn't belong on a hiphop track in 2014 wow holier than thou bullshit conscience rap im black so its ok im gay so its ok im white so its both ok and not ok macklemore and ryan lewis rock! macklemore is appropriating thrift shops and MLK day and black history month and Cyhi da prince and Childish on a track with iggy?.?/ no way cooking crack with the white guy with glasses and haha gucci mane is the realest in the game and wow hip hop is serious and wow hip hop is just fun and wow cannibal ox and haha rap not hip hop and ok guys seriously this is trap not hip hop not atlanta not chief keef mumbling over a trap beat with strippers and dirtbikes in the music videos... i thought only white guys rode dirtbikes but black guys can too and i wish it was 2025 and we were all one race and bobby schmurda was dead

You should really stop taking meth and visiting the forums, dude.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

spoils posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJum8VQS178

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

spoils posted:

lol

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

He pretty much nailed it tbh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Hahaha omg yes thread saved

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 11, 2015

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

He pretty much nailed it tbh

i'm actually a shy, japanese youth

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I don't even right now.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

spoils posted:

Saved by the tumblr proclick for the new Jodye 2 video; I can't wait for the full version of the second song comes out.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

thathonkey posted:

Hahaha omg yes thread saved

I can never figure your metric for judging this thread but it seems backwards

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robert Analog posted:

I can never figure your metric for judging this thread but it seems backwards

:agreed:

edit: but seriously, I come for the music (especially TT posts) and I stay for the inane half-baked analysis and misc. poo poo-talking that tends to transpire with the occasional decent-to-good observation mixed in. here's a list of quality posters itt though I may not always agree with yall:

temple
alansmithee
dr thodt
eatin shrimp
get money
cool bud man or whatever
quantum
tenacious tomato
kenshin
spoils
brawww
various people with prefuse in their name

umm.... yea... sorry if im forgetting anyone (not really)

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 11, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
You forgot a3th3r

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the best poster that is unfortunately no longer with us though is still that dude called bstyles I think it was?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The best poster is the one that doesn't post.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

spoils posted:

This is what Hip-hop is all about

thathonkey posted:

the best poster that is unfortunately no longer with us though is still that dude called bstyles I think it was?

Hell yeah. A real humble dude

bef fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 12, 2015

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhHzm445vMzwC07cO6

Has this been posted yet?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

dethkon posted:

Welp you got me there- the man does have an impressive jawline, especially for having it all broke to poo poo.

also stop slut shaming me you patriarchs.

edit-

"People" as in more than one person? thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day. saved it from what, being one of the most popular genres in music? plus if any rapper "saved country music" it's Nelly. And Kid Rock, lol.

This is late as gently caress since I forgot to reply but yes I think there was even a buzzfeed about this poo poo I'm not even kidding.

Here it is http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/dear-rihanna-thank-you-for-saving-country-music?s=mobile

:downs:

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Feb 12, 2015

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Stream for Brick Factory 3, the latest Gucci frankentape where Gucci himself appears on a whole two tracks.
And there's two features from Lil B it's just some boring generic Young Thug wannabe, not The Based God

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lmao @ making lists of quality posters

anyway, i got tickets to the ghostface + BADBADNOTGOOD show here and its like a 500 person venue this is gonna be nuts

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
If you have weird tastes like I do you'll occasionally hear rap remixed with dubstep/drumstep. Most of the remixes are mediocre-to-bad but this one is oddly appropriate and kinda awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mJt1qNLSWA

vvvv oh, I saw that coming vvvv

Kenshin fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 12, 2015

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kenshin posted:

If you have weird bad tastes like I do you'll occasionally hear rap remixed with dubstep/drumstep.

FTFY

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

anyway, i got tickets to the ghostface + BADBADNOTGOOD show here and its like a 500 person venue this is gonna be nuts

drat, wasn't aware of this, now it's sold out :(

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Short film, "Jungle", starring Aubrey Drake Graham.

[2:50] Duet with father
[3:27] Unreleased freestyle to "If I ruled the world"
[3:35-9:00] A rare look into Drake's introspective side
[9:00] Drake's coochie senses tingle but suprisingly it works just like spiderman's spider sense so he dodges all the women around him.
[11:49] Drake spills the sands of time and becomes the last airbender
[13:15] Dirty boi fake patois link uP DaDEiE

temple fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Feb 12, 2015

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Late but this is pretty nice.

THNDRTHF
Apr 14, 2004

so much for
bein' optimistic

thathonkey posted:

seconding bstyles for nmd goat

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

who was the poster with a x-dollar bill avatar that had some famous person's face on it i can't remember?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kenshin posted:

If you have weird tastes like I do you'll occasionally hear rap remixed with dubstep/drumstep. Most of the remixes are mediocre-to-bad but this one is oddly appropriate and kinda awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mJt1qNLSWA

vvvv oh, I saw that coming vvvv

yeah this is actually better than i was expecting it to be.

man it's been a slow year so far though... Is there anything good coming out anytime soon?

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

spoils posted:

Lmao

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Puseklepp posted:

drat, wasn't aware of this, now it's sold out :(

It was a ticket giveaway thing, if I hadn't promised my other ticket to a good friend I'd give it to ya :(

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
lovely camrip of the new Kanye song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7cGquBn4Q

Sounds like an R&B version of Yeezus.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
geez there's really not much coming out first half of the year I was just looking...

Feb 23 Ghost & BADBAD - Sour Soul (??? thoughts)
Mar 24 Action Bronson - Mr Wonderful
Mar 31 Ludacris - Ludaversal :laugh:
June 1 Flockaveli 2

However: Cam'ron, Rocky, Big Boi, DMX (what?), Earl, Flatbush Zombies, GZA, Gunplay, Kendrick, Juicy J, Pusha T, Thugger, Quan, Sean Price, and of course Kanye are all supposed to have albums coming out :dance:

Supposedly also Jay Rock, Jay Electronica, & Wayne (Carter V)... but I won't hold my breath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

The same festival where Run The Jewels is playing in March that I'm debating going to also has Ghostface + BADBADNOTGOOD on the lineup. Also A$AP Rocky. Also Lil B. Also Lil Boosie.

Okay, yeah, gently caress it, I'm probably going to that.