Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

id say hes just become jaded. I dont think he dislikes things to be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao, Listening and watching Brad eat makes me want to puke like crazy. Brad FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Before he really blew up and grew a beard and was just lovely and chunky looking instead of awesomely obese is the worst, as far as Brad eating stuff goes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mmmmoh my God! Mm... This is like... No, it's not a nut at all -- well, mm, it may be nut-flavored... Oh my God!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mmmmoh my God! Mm... This is like... No, it's not a nut at all -- well, mm, it may be nut-flavored... Oh my God!

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dude, garlic? Yeah. Just throw on some olive oil, roast it in the oven all crispy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude, garlic? Yeah. Just throw on some olive oil, roast it in the oven all crispy.

lmmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my friend linked me a video patrick made where he cheers himself a happy 30th birthday then continues to talk to his computer for another 90 minutes alone in a warehouse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my friend linked me a video patrick made where he cheers himself a happy 30th birthday then continues to talk to his computer for another 90 minutes alone in a warehouse

lmao

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Maybe Brads "girlfriend" (strongly suspected to be an Anime Pillow) is a chubby chaser and has been fattening Brad up.

"Brad-san, please to be eating good-time Hot Pockets foodstuffs. Yes, YES, a baker-style dozen will quality eat for you!"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Maybe Brads "girlfriend" (strongly suspected to be an Anime Pillow) is a chubby chaser and has been fattening Brad up.

"Brad-san, please to be eating good-time Hot Pockets foodstuffs. Yes, YES, a baker-style dozen will quality eat for you!"

what is wrong with you man

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what is wrong with you man

I calls 'em like a sees 'em.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I think he just has a girlfriend who probably worries about his health but isn't too pushy about it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I calls 'em like a sees 'em.

go back to wherever you came from immediately

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Said while exhaling heavily:] I'm not sure I'm comfortable with what's being... implied here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao it owned so much, i can't find it on his youtube channel tho. maybe he deleted it

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

go back to wherever you came from immediately

Relax dude, you're allowed to love your own Anime Pillow. I'm sure she reciprocates.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Relax dude, you're allowed to love your own Anime Pillow. I'm sure she reciprocates.

nigga you thought this was a good post: "Brad-san, please to be eating good-time Hot Pockets foodstuffs. Yes, YES, a baker-style dozen will quality eat for you!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09GcMnqDzLc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Was this the sound of Brad standing up?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nY3tpQC34&t=698s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh dude.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Happy birthday patrick

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

are you bi bandit? why do you have his avatar

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

double dip posted:

are you bi bandit? why do you have his avatar

Not him. Is his a Desert Dweller from Wasteland as well?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Not him. Is his a Desert Dweller from Wasteland as well?

yah https://twitter.com/utilitylimb

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

pleasz change you avatar

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ncisco/MT4WlgPv

Dan.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

quote:

If needed, my boss Jeffrey Gerstmann can pick him up and provide transportation (he has a four-door in case you need space for Secret Service).

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

im pretty sure this is a letter to santa

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

His journey is complete. He has become the Everyman youtube streamer.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
even giant bomb doesn't watch giant bomb east's content which is kinda sad

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
you should really watch the battle tetris thing, the guest is loving hilarious and spends a good 15 minutes just loving over brad in elaborate ways

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like listening to Jeff listing off random rear end games from 30 years ago that he has an encyclopedic knowledge of.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I like listening to Jeff listing off random rear end games from 30 years ago that he has an encyclopedic knowledge of.

the server for the gb wiki is actually just Jeff's brain

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad's beard is epic because he looks like he just raised his face out of a diaper.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's getting gray.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

some 17 year old girl posted topless photos with brad head printouts over the nipples last year and he had to get in touch to beg her to delete them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Ya beg to "delete" hahahahahhahahhaha brad is fat