Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

I withdraw my question. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Where are the sapersteins I want them

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

SaltLick posted:

Where are the sapersteins I want them

I am telling you, they will show up in Two Funerals and it will be in the most hilarious way possible.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
"50 Shaved Old Gays" funniest line since "Female unsub".

Oh yeah, I miss Anne too.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I love the way they're juggling the parade of old beloved side characters, showing how everyone's grown since the start of the series and somehow there's still time to bring on favorites of mine like Chris Gethard for the first time and make perfect use of them.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

That was a really good victory lap episode, I saw the Calzone gag coming a mile off and it was beautiful. And the April/Ron, Donna/Garry stuff was really good and some great final statements on their characters

w/r/t the last episode I'll be really disappointed if one of the funerals isn't for Jean Paul Ralphio, having died in the most imbecilic way possible

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Steampunk Gent posted:

That was a really good victory lap episode, I saw the Calzone gag coming a mile off and it was beautiful. And the April/Ron, Donna/Garry stuff was really good and some great final statements on their characters

w/r/t the last episode I'll be really disappointed if one of the funerals isn't for Jean Paul Ralphio, having died in the most imbecilic way possible

Car insurance fraud gone wrong, it's the only way to go.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The part with Jerry and Donna was super sweet, my favourite part of the episode :3

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Donna breaking down in silent laughter when Jerry drops the belt down the sewer made my life. I really hope Retta gets either a spinoff or her own show when Parks wraps.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

I just started watching last night's episodes, and I just had to say...

thexerox123 posted:

I'm more interested in references to all of the new Twin Peaks stuff! Between the recent box set and the upcoming new miniseries....

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

They're probably not going to reference either of those things. They're using the setting to tell a few silly jokes, not set down The Parks and Rec Prophecies.

Ha! I knew they'd reference it!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I know this season is pure fan service but I love every minute of it. Such an amazing cast of characters and actors.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

I think my favorite part was while Donna was ordering food, Jerry (sitting there like a toddler) looks up and flashes a huge, childlike smile.

Anyone have a gif of that?

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

thexerox123 posted:

I just started watching last night's episodes, and I just had to say...

Ha! I knew they'd reference it!

I'm actually curious to know whether or not that was intentionally correct or if they just guessed and were right about it being rebooted. I don't know what the timing was on taping for that vs when that was announced.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mo0 posted:

I'm actually curious to know whether or not that was intentionally correct or if they just guessed and were right about it being rebooted. I don't know what the timing was on taping for that vs when that was announced.

It was announced last year so they've had plenty of time.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Mo0 posted:

Production was August 11, 2014 - December 12, 2014 and Twin Peaks was announced October 6, 2014.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

bobkatt013 posted:

Production was August 11, 2014 - December 12, 2014 and Twin Peaks was announced October 6, 2014.

Yep, that's plenty of time for them to work it in as a side joke on purpose. Thanks, both of ya!

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Where the gently caress is Anne? She wasn't even at Donna's wedding it even mentioned.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gandlethorpe posted:

Where the gently caress is Anne? She wasn't even at Donna's wedding it even mentioned.
She eloped with Mark.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah, but like an hour away or something. It is conspicuous, it's just that they left for a "new town" because they were leaving the show, it's just a thing to accept.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

With all the political special guests, my wife and I keep secretly hoping for a surprise cameo by "former" President Obama before the series ends.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pick posted:

Yeah, but like an hour away or something. It is conspicuous, it's just that they left for a "new town" because they were leaving the show, it's just a thing to accept.
No, I mean she left Chris to run away with Mark. They're squatting in Donna's Denver condo.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

FactsAreUseless posted:

No, I mean she left Chris to run away with Mark. They're squatting in Donna's Denver condo.
Wasn't that in Seattle?
Donna probably owns twoonly one condo.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I thought they moved to Ann Arbor, MI. About 4 hours drive from Indianapolis. That's not so far.

Edit: misread a comment. I'll just leave this here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zedd posted:

Wasn't that in Seattle?
Donna probably owns twoonly one condo.
Right, it was her fiance in Denver.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It didn't work out.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh my god I found Chris and Mark so boring I forgot which was which :v:.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Pick posted:

Chris is the best character you take that back right now :mad:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Pick posted:

You just literally broke my heart, now I have to spend a lot more time with Dr. Richard Nygard to get over this.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pick posted:

Chris was actually extremely cool you weirdo.

Also Mark made that face when Tom made the joke about Doing Caps and that was cool.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Pick posted:

What the gently caress Pick

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
Finally got to watch this week's episodes and holy poo poo they were both so good. Several laugh out loud moments in both, I really think those will go down as some of my series favorites, especially Pie-Mary.

And WTF to Pick and the anti-Chris sentiment, what planet do you live on that Chris wasn't amazing?!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Chris' schtick got really old, older than Tom's.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Pick is (ugh) right, there's a reason they shipped him off the show with Ann

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
There's an extended cut of Pie-Mary on Hulu, so if you haven't seen the ep yet make sure you watch that version instead. There's about 5 minutes of new content for anyone considering watching it again.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

DizzyBum posted:

With all the political special guests, my wife and I keep secretly hoping for a surprise cameo by "former" President Obama before the series ends.

I'd prefer a visit from President Clinton.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Air is lava! posted:

The last thing Leslie needs is an encounter with Bill Clinton

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

A visit from current President Obama, running his third term because he implemented his plan and destroyed your founding principles for real. :getin:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A Steampunk Gent posted:

The last thing Leslie needs is an encounter with Bill Clinton

Hillary, sillary!

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Air is lava! posted:

President Bill Murray, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

President Mark Brendanawicz.

• Locked thread