Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Sexpansion posted:

WTF is this game.

Bronze Soloqueue with Diamond 3 mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sexpansion posted:

WTF is this game.

Two lovely teams throwing poo poo at a wall to see what sticks.

Quickshot losing his mind at the moment having to cast this.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
"WHY DOESN'T HE WANT TO DO ANYTHING?"

Remember, you're here forever.

E: That pause feels exciting.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Transient People posted:

This is at least Silver level. Bronze would have both teams all mid at this point.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i love how even deficio cannot explain this poo poo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Transient People posted:

Bronze games are way more entertaining. Bronze would at least have Teemo!

Libertine posted:

Two lovely teams throwing poo poo at a wall to see what sticks.

Quickshot losing his mind at the moment having to cast this.

The shotcalling in this game is really incredible.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Pinoy, you're probably too good for Gambit I'm afraid.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I was excited about the base race :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Quickshot's glove looks loving stupid, he better have a sprained hand or something.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Flameingblack posted:

Quickshot's glove looks loving stupid, he better have a sprained hand or something.

He had to get a brace put on after he punched the table casting the first 30 minutes of this game.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Pause due to nobody wanting to play this game.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Libertine posted:

He had to get a brace put on after he punched the table casting the first 30 minutes of this game.

Wait are you serious? I can't watch right now so that sounds loving hysterical. Then again I actually think Quickshot is funny (albeit not necessarily great at informative casting). :downs:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Did I hear that they are contesting some D/C damage on P1noy that they want to reset off of the champion? Can they even do that?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

Wait are you serious? I can't watch right now so that sounds loving hysterical. Then again I actually think Quickshot is funny (albeit not necessarily great at informative casting). :downs:

No actually it was after he punched Kori's mom backstage.

(I have no idea why he actually has the brace)

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

"just turn the lights off, gently caress this game"

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
You have got to be loving kidding me.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Libertine posted:

No actually it was after he punched Kori's mom backstage.

(I have no idea why he actually has the brace)

Dammit Libertine I was looking forward to watching this later just for that. :argh:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
First organized team play of the game off a pause hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm glad I'm watching euro lcs.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Why would anyone think that Kalista build is a good idea. That cannot possibly be a good idea. 2 lifesteal items, a hurricane, and a defensive item. No IE, No Zeal, No LW. I just. I don't know.

I can respect the unique nature of Kalista's kit and that some or part of that item choice is a good idea, but all of it combined seems like Gambit got a guy massively fed who subsequently built his champion like he was playing an ARAM.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

Is this the Fantasy League I've been hearing so much about?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Libertine posted:

Why would anyone think that Kalista build is a good idea. That cannot possibly be a good idea. 2 lifesteal items, a hurricane, and a defensive item. No IE, No Zeal, No LW. I just. I don't know.

I can respect the unique nature of Kalista's kit and that some or part of that item choice is a good idea, but all of it combined seems like Gambit got a guy massively fed who subsequently built his champion like he was playing an ARAM.

I think going bork + hurricane is ok, but following it up with a BT is not good.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

i was just thinking the same thing but a lot of people seem to be doing that build, no zeal item and IE last.. seems kinda lame to not get any crit until your very last item, idk

e: http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Kalista

no idea but yeah

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

God Gambit just push a loving lane and finish you tools.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

GreyPowerVan posted:

I think going bork + hurricane is ok, but following it up with a BT is not good.

Sneaky's Kalista debut in NA LCS two weeks ago was BOTRK/Hurricane/BT/LW/something else (I no longer recall and can't check at the moment). Did he go LW before BT?

Edit: That said we've seen a lot of weird poo poo with Kalista, I don't think Doublelift built what Sneaky built besides the Hurricane and I recall Cop going Hurricane/PD/IE/BT with no LW and something else in a full damage build.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Kalista is fwiggin op and doesn't need crit to win fights, CHeers.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm sure they just want to survive longer for the stacks, and i guess your secondary attacks can't crit... It isn't as bad after thinking about it, but it depends on your playstyle I think.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Giants was behind Gambit while they were in their base with two people who can jump walls and two ults that could block them in and just let Gambit walk out past the bottom inhib.
:riot:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Do Gambit even talk to each other during the match? They get the baron and then all go in five different directions and engage in a variety of 2v3s across the map.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Libertine posted:

Do Gambit even talk to each other during the match? They get the baron and then all go in five different directions and engage in a variety of 2v3s across the map.
Cowboy Shard with the TP 3 miles away from every member of Giants.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

"They're going back..." :smith:

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Kalista loves AD and attack speed because of Rend doing nothing with crit, that's why. Of course later on her right clicks hit so hard that getting crit becomes good.

I haven't watched this game as I have to write fuckloads of code so I'm kind of glad it's the disastrous cripple fight I thought it'd be. I'm getting the full Gambit experience (or at least as much as I can take) just reading the thread :swoon:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
It's 45 mins in the game and Edward still has no oracle trinket, I'm losing my loving mind lol

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

This is the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen every game team marn ever played.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
How many times can Werlyb get caught out on the most mobile champion in the game?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

This is the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen every game team marn ever played.

Let's not say things we can't take back now

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

MVP of this match for me has to be 425 CS Zed with 1 kill in 50 minutes.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

At least Alex isn't alive to see this.

E: I mean, they won, but at what price?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this game brought to you by Pringles

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The total silence at Gambit's win :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Libertine posted:

MVP of this match for me has to be 425 CS Zed with 1 kill in 50 minutes.

Actually it's Fr3deric for getting caught out and finally putting an end to this game.

• Locked thread