Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

"there's a lot of poo poo going on here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flipswitch posted:

Only just got in, but looking over the thread none of the past 3 games were worth watchin?

h2k vs Elements is interesting because you can see a team utterly self-destruct. The other two not so much.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

NTT posted:

Actually she trades pretty strong

Trading and dueling aren't remotely the same thing

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I love Huni

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flipswitch posted:

Only just got in, but looking over the thread none of the past 3 games were worth watchin?

H2K - Elements was the best game of the season (if you hate Elements)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Transient People posted:

h2k vs Elements is interesting because you can see a team utterly self-destruct. The other two not so much.
lol wtf, I didn't even notice that H2k won, I'll watch that one. GIA vs GMB as garbage as it looks from the teams alone?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flipswitch posted:

lol wtf, I didn't even notice that H2k won, I'll watch that one. GIA vs GMB as garbage as it looks from the teams alone?

It's unwatchably bad.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rip fatstar

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
But up next is the only important match of the day.

UoL HYPE

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Hey so this game should be cool, especially if Roccat would finally bother to step up and start playing like they should :ohdear:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Flipswitch posted:

It's Silver Solo Queue strategy with Diamond mechanics so they basically wander around doing absolutely nothing all game and then there's a random pause that looks sketchy because immediately Giants run to Baron

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
No Nid ban!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

It's unwatchably bad.

Flameingblack posted:

It's Silver Solo Queue strategy with Diamond mechanics so they basically wander around doing absolutely nothing all game and then there's a random pause that looks sketchy because immediately Giants run to Baron
Aight, I'll watch Elements game later on then, cheers goons!

UOL time baby!

POE :swoon:

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Feb 12, 2015

theshim
May 1, 2012

Suddenly, murder everywhere!

e: POE :swoon:

theshim fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Feb 12, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007
This looks like a really fast game, maokai and cassiopea will be impossible to deal with at 25 minutes due to double roa plus a stacked seraph's on POE, plus kogmaw is useless and nidalee went for the mejais

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Probably not the best idea to chase Nidalee while abandoning Xerath.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Mejais :getin:

Unicorns of Love are here to steal your souls

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Nukeduck is garbage and so is Woolite. Seriously, what were you thinking signing them on, Roccat?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I don't think Roccat understands their comp. They just need to get Kog to the late game but they're not getting him the farm he needs to be effective. To be fair, UoL is strangling them out of resources pretty well.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Tp towerdive, two kills, no problem.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

I don't think Roccat understands their comp. They just need to get Kog to the late game but they're not getting him the farm he needs to be effective. To be fair, UoL is strangling them out of resources pretty well.

They need someone besides Thresh for disengage/protecting Kog and Xerath. I didn't see pick/ban phase - was Lulu banned? Because as much as I like Sion I feel like she would have been a lot better top lane pick if she were available.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Aumanor posted:

Nukeduck is garbage and so is Woolite. Seriously, what were you thinking signing them on, Roccat?

I agree. I really hate this Roccat team. I can't think of a single game they've played that has been any good, and they got rid of two of their core players to get two bad ringers.

I'm usually one of it's staunchest supporters, but today's games have made it pretty hard to defend the EU LCS.

theshim
May 1, 2012

I'm still gonna stick with kill all Nidalees but at least Jungle Nidalee is a scrapper and not the unholy poke demon we all know and loathe.

UoL HYYYYPE

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Why you would put Woolite on a Kog'maw to hyper carry is beyond me; Woolite does not have great positioning and their comp only has one shield in thresh.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

gently caress yes UOL, always a blast to watch.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Libertine posted:

I'm usually one of it's staunchest supporters, but today's games have made it pretty hard to defend the EU LCS.

I feel like the fact that teams actually pushed leads and closed out games fairly quickly is a step up, even if there have been some horrible performances by the losers (and one winner.)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
lol i feel like i'm on some CLG poo poo supporting roccat now...

*that gif of the guy with the CLG > C9 shirt but with ROC > SK*

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Libertine posted:

Yeah I don't know. EU LCS got off to a good start in week 1, but most of the games ever since have just been bad.Outside the top 2 of SK+Fnatic, all the middle of the pack teams are just so hit and miss, it seems like you can expect one of them to just roll over when they fight each other. I mean, UoL played great here for the most part, but this was a terrible game. Next time around you could see the opposite.

Crazy Larry posted:

I feel like the fact that teams actually pushed leads and closed out games fairly quickly is a step up, even if there have been some horrible performances by the losers (and one winner.)

This is also true, it could be worse :sigh:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
So it's kinda like NA LCS where there are two solid teams and a bunch of teams that have been very hit or miss ?

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Why isn't Krepo on the desk full time? He is better at this analysis and interviewing business than Sjokz.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Savage Cracker posted:

So it's kinda like NA LCS where there are two solid teams and a bunch of teams that have been very hit or miss ?

I guess, but the average level of play there seems better right now. Also there haven't really been NA LCS days with five consecutive poo poo games. Not that I've seen anyway.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

It's more like two good teams, two hit or miss, and the rest are borderline dumpster fires at best. There are bad teams in NA's for sure, but they tend to throw really badly but even at their worst I never get the feeling that they're at a loss as to what to do like some of the EU teams seem to.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

CommaToes posted:

Why isn't Krepo on the desk full time? He is better at this analysis and interviewing business than Sjokz.

Because he still wants to play at the professional level, and still considers himself good enough to do so, and doesn't want to give that up yet.

theshim
May 1, 2012

I do not understand how neither team banned or firstpicked Ahri.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

This game is going to be a bloodbath.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Get ready for Murderfest 3000

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

League always has comedy. I'm ready for the CW upset.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

CommaToes posted:

You shut your mouth!

Grats to SK on their win. I have no idea how CW can win this game.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
I'm ready for it YoungBuck. Let's see that first blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Failboattootoot posted:

You shut your mouth!

Grats to SK on their win. I have no idea how CW can win this game.

CW wins by using kalista ult into annie ult into kennen ult into ahri assassination to kill forgiven.

edit: in my mind im imagining all this happening centered on forgiven only and the rest of his team is not even on the screen and all of CW dances after they kill him and the enemy nexus just explodes

• Locked thread