Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Cole posted:

:flashfap:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

With a terrible John Galt quote in Leper's Colony to boot :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

rip cole

I don't know why he insists on posting in the "D&D Leftist Super Star Circle Jerk" thread.

holy poo poo those dorks have some crazy persecution complexes who wouldve thought :monocle:

Woozy posted:

So lovely that they use it as a staging ground for invading better threads in better subs! I guess it's not as much fun being an obnoxious dipshit if you don't have any place to run back to for high fives and attaboys.

Booourns posted:

It's the only subforum that actually proclaims to be a safe space and has a mod ready every day to defend it after all.

thank you n4i sempai for protecting us from the mongoloid hordes of gbs/dnd

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thank you n4i bearpai for protecting us from the mongoloid hordes of gbs/dnd/trannys

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

holy poo poo those dorks have some crazy persecution complexes who wouldve thought :monocle:

I'm genuinely :lol:'in IRL @ this.

After I eat my edibles tonight I'm going to serious post my rear end off in D&D with one of my alts.

Everyone has a few D&D alts still from the last GiP Spec-op right?

~~~~see u in da hangout~~~~~

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

opsec that poo poo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er1b8X2plzo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

the "D&D Leftist Super Star Circle Jerk" thread.
That's the North Carolina shooting thread now. Only goons could turn a discussion about three people being killed over a parking space into a 500 post discussion of the importance and meaning of atheism.

E: And that is indeed a very nice rear end.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I'm genuinely :lol:'in IRL @ this.

After I eat my edibles tonight I'm going to serious post my rear end off in D&D with one of my alts.

Everyone has a few D&D alts still from the last GiP Spec-op right?

~~~~see u in da hangout~~~~~

Please do not raid other subforums.

:rolleyes: at all that insanity. I'm pretty sure I have probated exactly zero (0) D&D superstars since taking over and if I have it's been a 6 hour probation.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Can I see that rear end

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

re d&d :nallears:

post butts i'm at work so i can't go find butts so post butts post butts post post post

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

re d&d :nallears:

post butts i'm at work so i can't go find butts so post butts post butts post post post

:nallears: is the only appropriate reaction to D&D

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
personally i cant wait for cole to get out of the pow camp so i can give him a hearty attaboy :thumbsup:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That Effectronica dude is really creepy though

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I love you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I really wanna see that butt

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I'm organizing the yellow ribbon welcome home ceremony for Cole. I need 3 outstanding motivated young leaders to take charge of details responsible for bleachers/signs, supervising 15 mins of family time, and reintegration briefings.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm bored, so I'm trying to get an appointment scheduled with my PCP at the local VA shithole. First it took 5 minutes to get someone to answer the general line, and now it's ringing in my PCP's office, and has been for the last 9 minutes. If someone's there, I want that godawful ringing noise burning their ears.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Zeris posted:

I really wanna see that butt

Last page, half way up.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My rule of thumb for D&D is the same they use on the politoon thread
1) Read the poop
2) Hate the poop
3) Do not touch the poop
4) Do not engage the poop
5) For the love of God do not loving touch the poop

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I'm bored, so I'm trying to get an appointment scheduled with my PCP at the local VA shithole. First it took 5 minutes to get someone to answer the general line, and now it's ringing in my PCP's office, and has been for the last 9 minutes. If someone's there, I want that godawful ringing noise burning their ears.

I got my follow up appointment

In June

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress that, use that choice card poo poo they sent you

I called back after 15 minutes of letting the phone ring to a line that apparently has no voicemail. And I wound up leaving a message for the OIF/OEF department to get me set up with a different doctor. I've been trying for two weeks to get an appointment and at this point, I may as well just drive down there and sit in the ER just to be a cock about it (I won't, I'm not that big of an rear end in a top hat).

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I just burned 200 calories jerking off, thanks Fitbit :thumbsup:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I might as well be jacking off. But I'm so goddamn bored I'm calling my patient advocate.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I might as well be jacking off. But I'm so goddamn bored I'm calling my patient advocate.

Why not do both?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Why not do both?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the japan.jpg thread has some gems

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Why not do both?

now that's a plan I could get behind.

except the patient advocate isn't answering her phone either. 2pm on a friday, the gently caress VA, this isn't active duty, stop skirting hours.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

I just burned 200 calories jerking off, thanks Fitbit :thumbsup:

It always funny hitting 10,000 steps doing that and having your arm start vibrating.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

cant handle this

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i guess they already beat isis

http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/anonymous-storm-homes-westminster-paedophiles/

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Zeris posted:

cant handle this

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

Zeris posted:

cant handle this

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Recursion.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

d'you think the end of the world is coming?

the preacher man says it's the end of time...he says that america's rivers are going dry. the interest is up, the stock market's down. you guys have to be careful walking around here this late at night... this... this is the perfect place to get jumped.

but d'you think the end of the world is coming?

no. so says the preacher man but... I don't go by what he says.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dr. Killjoy posted:

10 years from now 95% of the population will fall under the queer spectrum. Noone wants to be one of those awful straights after all.

And today I learned that there's a word "androsexual" meaning "attracted to masculinity." See, we need it if you're genderfluid but always attracted to masculinity so "straight" or "gay" won't work. And if you're attracted to feminine men you wouldn't be androsexual. And I think I need more whiskey to deal with the 21st century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

And today I learned that there's a word "androsexual" meaning "attracted to masculinity." See, we need it if you're genderfluid but always attracted to masculinity so "straight" or "gay" won't work. And if you're attracted to feminine men you wouldn't be androsexual. And I think I need more whiskey to deal with the 21st century.

well see cuz you could also be attracted to a real butch bull dyke :suicide:

• Locked thread