Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Augsburg :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pand posted:

Augsburg own, they are a proper football club with rock-solid finances and amazing supporters.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
I haven't been keeping up with the Bundesliga for the last few months, but I just decided to check the rankings on a whim. Here are my findings:
1. Augsburg owns and I will officially plastic for them from here on out.
2. What the gently caress happened to Dortmund?! :stare: How'd they go from Bayern's main competition to relegation-zone team?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Pand posted:

loving up a two goal lead :cripes:

ephex posted:

Augsburg own, they are a proper football club with rock-solid finances and amazing supporters.

This is still true, though

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Augsburg is everyone's second club

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

Werder are..good?!

It was very nice to see that game, first half they played actual football and Leverkusen just wasn't there, then the 2nd half when Leverkusen tried to make the game Werder just fought against it with everything legal and not so legal they had. The 1:0 was a pretty amazing goal too (can't find any videos of it to show sadly).

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Boateng's ban has been reduced to 2 games.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Reus has extended his contract till 2019 and presumably got rid of the buy-out clause.

Dortmund, being Dortmund, are celebrating this in their typically humble fashion

Watzke posted:

Marco kann in Dortmund eine Ära prägen, so wie es vor ihm Uwe Seeler in Hamburg oder Steven Gerrard in Liverpool getan hat.

:captainpop:

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Does it have a clause to let him go if they play in the 2. Bundesliga next season?

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I'm not a Dortmund fan, but I'm really happy about this. Of course he could have gone anywhere, but it's cool that the Bundesliga gets to keep him a little longer (or BVB at least gets paid much more than the 25 million they'd originally have gotten).

After all the accusations that he'd already quit mentally and play it safe in the second leg, you could really see that he's in it with all his heart after the third goal on Saturday. The way he celebrated is not the way you do when you don't like your job. That was all out joy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Apt comparison, though. Two big names who haven't won nearly as much as you'd think.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Tahirovic posted:

Does it have a clause to let him go if they play in the 2. Bundesliga next season?

They made it sound like this is the case. Still, I'm ecstatic

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Tahirovic posted:

Bei "Sky Sport News" erklärte BVB-Boss Hans-Joachim Watzke, dass der neue Reus-Vertrag auch für die 2. Bundesliga gelte. "Davon können sie natürlich ausgehen. Aber wir sollten jetzt nicht zu schwarzsehen und werden den Abstiegskampf meistern", so Watzke. Marco Reus müsste bei einem eventuell Abstieg der Borussia somit aus dem Vertrag herausgekauft werden.

Translation: No it doesn't.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
This is the reason he was so happy against Freiburg then...

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
http://gfycat.com/DecentSlimyDartfrog
This is me right now after hearing about Reus

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
That is just one more reason to hope they actually go down, would be hilarious to see what happens to their team.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Dunban posted:

Dortmund, being Dortmund, are celebrating this in their typically humble fashion

:ironicat:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

heh dortmund

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

gently caress yeah Mainz

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

http://gfycat.com/ElectricIllustriousBarnowl

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
You could make a video of all the goals Dortmund concedes this season and put Yakety Sax over it, that would be pure art.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao, focus on Subotic everyone, his body language owns

e: also every single thing he does owns, lolll

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

Gotta fix that hair, that's really crucial in this situation.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Smirr posted:

Hahaha oh man at the end he's a complete statue

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Aw gently caress Subotic goal

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I love when someone fucks up so bad they know they HAVE to score and then they do it

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Welp there goes that.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

2-2 this game owns

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Come on you Mainzer Fünfen. Daddy really needs a draw in the kicktipp

yesssssssss

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
wot a pass

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Fuuuuuck what a pass

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Aubamayang is so much better than Immobile

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Aw damnit that's game.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
At least Dortmund are finally scoring goals. 3 against Freiburg and 4 already against Mainz. Dortmund's defense has actually been pretty average this season at least according to goals conceded. It's the toothless, misfiring offense that has killed us so far. So many 1-0 losses and 1-1 draws that should have been comfortable victories, it's been maddening :psyduck:.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

wtf I couldn't watch the second half and this happens ?!?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Good game, too bad about the result.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Reset Smith posted:

At least Dortmund are finally scoring goals. 3 against Freiburg and 4 already against Mainz. Dortmund's defense has actually been pretty average this season at least according to goals conceded. It's the toothless, misfiring offense that has killed us so far. So many 1-0 losses and 1-1 draws that should have been comfortable victories, it's been maddening :psyduck:.

Keeping Immobile off the pitch should be the answer to this problem if the last 2 games are any indication. It shouldn't have taken until match day 20 for Klopp to try a replacement other than Ramos

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I didnt watch the game yesterday but holy poo poo

http://www.gfycat.com/ImpeccableIndolentFlatcoatretriever

what a pass son

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

ephex posted:

I didnt watch the game yesterday but holy poo poo

http://www.gfycat.com/ImpeccableIndolentFlatcoatretriever

what a pass son

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
What a goal for Wolfsburg (please beat Leverkusen :ohdear: )

• Locked thread