Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

shiksa posted:

italian beef is the best.

Bitch, you better believe it.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

This video made me kinda sad. His daughter could have shown it to him during an intervention rather than let the world see it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shadow posted:

This video made me kinda sad. His daughter could have shown it to him during an intervention rather than let the world see it.
why? it was funny and I dont like him any less.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

why? it was funny and I dont like him any less.

too drunk to burg is the real tragedy IMO

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

etalian posted:

too drunk to burg is the real tragedy IMO

i dunno he's burgin pretty well even given the circumstances. let that lettuce/cheese/whatever that is fall off, what has it ever done for you?

Medicinal Penguin
May 19, 2006
Went to Hamburguesas don Jesus today. Long story short, illegal immigration is only gonna make our burgs even better.

Edit: VVV This guy knows what I'm talking about VVV

Medicinal Penguin fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Feb 14, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Hrmm there is this really great Mexican restaurant that i like to go to and they have a burger on the menu "para los gringos" but i always thought it would be frowned upon to order plus their other food is so good ive never been tempted.... Until now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Hrmm there is this really great Mexican restaurant that i like to go to and they have a burger on the menu "para los gringos" but i always thought it would be frowned upon to order plus their other food is so good ive never been tempted.... Until now

just order a torta instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=natImI0xTDA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yes. tortas are great too, this is my favorite place to grab a torta from and they're <$5

http://www.tacoveloz.com/

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Awesome. But even better if pressed with a massive weight and panini

Lord Zuthulu
Jun 29, 2006
Zuthulu want more brownies - NOW!
Hadn't had a burger in a few weeks; this one did the trick. Edit: from Gangster Burger, Toronto.

Fried egg, bacon and an extra patty.

Oh and if you're ever in Berlin, have a burger at The Bird. It's all english speaking staff, so you don't get that Deutschland local colour, but that was the best drat burger I EVER had.

Lord Zuthulu fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 15, 2015

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Lord Zuthulu posted:

Hadn't had a burger in a few weeks; this one did the trick. Edit: from Gangster Burger, Toronto.

Oh and if you're ever in Berlin, have a burger at The Bird. It's all english speaking staff, so you don't get that Deutschland local colour, but that was the best drat burger I EVER had.

Now that's a fine looking burger

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Thats a solid burg. Egg is always a good choice.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Goddam I know this is from like 5 years ago, but what a loving bitch.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Zzulu posted:

just sampling some local mcdonalds

why is his nipple directly below his loving armpit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lord Zuthulu posted:

Yum. Ive actually never had fried egg on a burg before but it sounds really good. The only place i know of around me that does that kinda sucks so i think im gonna have to cook my own this week.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Lufiron posted:

Granted this was 20 years ago and you could get away with poo poo like that

You can still very much get wasted on the streets of Boston

E: source: i live here and do it a lot and have only been arrested for it once

star trek
Apr 7, 2009
Whataburger #2 w/ cheese sub mayo you're welcome

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
In a burger palace waiting on a bacon cheese burger right now. It's way to late for lunch and far to early for dinner but gently caress it, I want a burger.

Edit: This is a tasty burger. I can officially reccomend Prime Burger in Stockholm, Sweden

AKA Pseudonym fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Feb 15, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

why is his nipple directly below his loving armpit

he's really fat mate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

You can still very much get wasted on the streets of Boston

E: source: i live here and do it a lot and have only been arrested for it once

Isnt boston buried under like 5 feet of snow atm ? That sucks dude

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
There's a local place right up the street from me called Burger Republic, they're relatively new but they have already joined the list of best burg places in Nashville in just a few short years.

My personal fav is the Tennessee Burger which is loaded with maple-glazed bacon, American cheese, crispy BBQ onions and smoked ketchup, and topped off with a Jack Daniel’s honey glaze. It's loving delicious with a side of homemade sweet potato fries and a cool craft beer to wash it down with.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

Fonzarelli posted:

this is my local burger, i like the brioche buns

These burgers are good, can confirm. They sell out most days before 6pm.

Awesome jaffels too.

Although it can be a 40min wait some evenings so I'll just go to Grilld instead.

E: burgin

Cafe burg - pulled pork and slaw

fish and chip shop - bacon & pineapple

Grilld - crispy bacon and cheese

Fat bobs bar and grill - Spartan burger (i think)

Homemade burgin

drunkill fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Feb 15, 2015

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
i really really want to try a pretzel burger

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Papas fritas... abalitos

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Kikka posted:

i really really want to try a pretzel burger

they are definitely cool and good

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
no lie, woke up this morning, opened the door and on the other side was 24 dollar cheeseburgers from mcdonalds on the door handle. They were left in a pottery barn bag (guessing so it could hang from the handle) and no note or any such sign.

Should I reheat and eat? Is this a miracle or a curse?

y/n

Only registered members can see post attachments!

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
nice square-pattern, multi-color rug nerd!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
run a train on those burgers son, you've been blessed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

no lie, woke up this morning, opened the door and on the other side was 24 dollar cheeseburgers from mcdonalds on the door handle. They were left in a pottery barn bag (guessing so it could hang from the handle) and no note or any such sign.

y/n

eat and post results

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I just ate two, i figured I am p safe cause it was like 30 degrees or colder the whole night/morning and not left in any sort of sunlight. I microwaved them cause :effort: next I might try to reheat them by maybe pan frying them together with some more cheese.

they were pretty alright for what they were, I'll let you guys know if/when I vomit.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

those burgs are probably poisoned

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

y/n

rehead in oven

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

what kind of inhuman monster poisons a burg..... smdh

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Made burgers for valentines day. Brisket/short rib/sirloin mix from local butcher, nice buttered and toasted buns from local baker, then selection of thinly sliced avocado, baby dill pickle, tomato, red onion, romaine lettuce, ketchup and Dijon mustard, with a 1 year aged cheddar that tasted like sweaty socks.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

any burger you put in your mouth could be poisoned tbh, makes u think.

yeah duh w/ the oven, gun do that tonight in the case that I am not throwing up all night.

its a dangerous world out there for people who love to burg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
back in the day me and my fat friends would go to McD's when they used to do 50 cent cheeseburger Wednesdays, proceed to get maybe 30 or 40 of them and just pile them in the center of the table and go until we couldn't eat anymore. that was when I had my first heart attack at the tender age of 17

• Locked thread