Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"The way this person says Nerdy Nummies annoys me, and not the phrase 'Nerdy Nummies,' because of brain damage."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i think...i love her?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

"The way this person says Nerdy Nummies annoys me, and not the phrase 'Nerdy Nummies,' because of brain damage."

I mean the phrase annoys me too, but that i can move past.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

nummies is a bad name show should be called:
woman that talks like a baby makes professional caliber videogame themed desserts

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Awesome! posted:

i think...i love her?

Congrats on this valentine's day miracle, Toadvatar. I hope she will make the wedding cake herself, and have a 3-d version of your avatar as cake topper.

Real hurthling! posted:

nummies is a bad name show should be called:
woman that talks like a baby makes professional desserts

*nods*

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The only youtube cooking show worth a drat is Cooking with Dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7r1IJt9t8

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

Lurdiak posted:

Just watched this, and it was remarkable

New favorite web show, thanks stranger

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

still lol

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Lurdiak posted:

Youtubes of Japanese people making poo poo is an internet k-hole I am always happy to tumble into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ivFpsmEVQ

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
For Valentine's Day, I bought my boyfriend a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend. He was pleased by it. That's my Valentine's story

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Awesome! posted:

i think...i love her?

careful friend

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy gently caress

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this needs to be 125x125 and kewpuh needs to do this tia

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

*inspector gadget voice* wowzers!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Excels posted:

*inspector gadget voice* wowzers!

if you think about it Kirby and Inspector Gadget are basically the same character

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sleeveless posted:

if you think about it Kirby and Inspector Gadget are basically the same character

through a conclusive investigation I have learned that inspector gadget does indeed have an internal vacuum unit between his ears.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I guess my posts upset people so much that there is a clique of people who, when they see my posts, have decided only to post about how fat they assume my wife is lmfao

one of my most recent avs was even a poo poo demon with red text saying it was a pic of my wife

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Some PHIZ poster repeatedly bought me purple text avs because I said I thought a rape joke in a comic was childish and in bad taste.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lmao

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I guess he really likes rape!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Some PHIZ poster repeatedly bought me purple text avs because I said I thought a rape joke in a comic was childish and in bad taste.

People are very defensive about bad jokes and will twist their brains into pretzels trying to justify the more offensive gross ones.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How do members here on the forums react to other members who had used to download games but have quit the practice a while ago, out of curiosity?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Grouchio posted:

How do members here on the forums react to other members who had used to download games but have quit the practice a while ago, out of curiosity?

The general attitude towards piracy around here is dont talk about it. Some people steal stuff, some people dont, no one is really interested on if you did do it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we will all think you are a cool outlaw type, and want to be your friend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

People love renegade badasses, which is why I am so popular.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I only play japan-exclusive Dreamcast titles LEGALLY.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

People are very defensive about bad jokes and will twist their brains into pretzels trying to justify the more offensive gross ones.

Same with bad games, hobbies, opinions, etc. if they get defensive instead of self aware it means they know they're wrong and it's really funny watching them convince themselves they are not.

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 15, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bicyclops posted:

Yea I used to get upset at those guys for calling my wife fat whenever they saw me post. Then I realized how much of a broke brain you have to be to constantly say that to someone for no real reason and then I realised I feel embarrassed for them.

You have to really twist yourself up to think that's a hilarious joke

I think its kind of funny at this point especially they paid 10 to make an av for me kind of like they did for the purple text av about rape jokes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also gently caress trying to eat anywhere today just cook and save yourself the hassle of lines and everywhere

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I cooked rice it wa sgood

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

I cooked rice it wa sgood

How did you cook it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

with love for anime

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

food looks so much tastier in anime, a japanese persons's typical breakfast is a 12 dollar meal where i live

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

valentines day success

shores of hazeron is coming back
http://www.hazeron.com/

also he made this
http://gw.softwareengineering.com/

refresh that hazeron page to see the art

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Excels posted:

food looks so much tastier in anime, a japanese persons's typical breakfast is a 12 dollar meal where i live

The food in those muramasa Odin sphere games always looked so fuxking delicious

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Eonwe posted:

Also gently caress trying to eat anywhere today just cook and save yourself the hassle of lines and everywhere

I have a beef stew in the slow cooker and according to my wife's text, she is going to be here right around the time it is done. I am debating going to go buy some sparkling wine from a store that's like 5 minutes away. Also her present came, just in time, and I managed to get a few flowers. It's been a pretty good Saint Valentine's.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am going to get the wine. My bird will be displeased that I am leaving, but whatever. I hope that they have Tamrika's West Weald wine or some Romani milkwine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i had Malaysian food tonight because it is seriously the best

• Locked thread