Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Deathy McDeath posted:

Currently listening to two undergrad girls talking about enlisting when they leave college :chloe:
They like it in the butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Spicy Guacamole posted:

The secret is they all like it in the butt.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spicy Guacamole posted:

:911:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I would say gently caress them stupid, but it looks like they are already there.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Inject your wisdom :gizz:

vains
May 26, 2004

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Finally getting around to installing new toilet. Being a homeowner kinda sucks sometimes but this is actually fun. Thinking I shoulda got something other than a white one so I could hide the poo poo marks better but oh well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A black toilet would be kind of awesome as far as toilets can go.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

A black toilet would be kind of awesome as far as toilets can go.

But how would you check for blood in your stool?

vains
May 26, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

But how would you check for blood in your stool?

An actual important question: How would you take pictures of your poo poo to text to your friends?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Black toilets are awful don't do it.

You know you want to relive the GI party glory days with that white toilet you can off of.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Get one of those golf ball sucking shitters and be done with it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vriess posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

lmbo you see ads

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

lmbo you see ads

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo you paid for premium

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo you paid for premium

its called adblock dolt

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

its called adblock dolt

mods

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Oh hey installing a toilet sucks. Mostly because I had too short of a water connection and had to go get a new one and this one is too long. Now I need one that's juuust right.

next time I'm paying a poor

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

While you're at it you might as well change out the shutoff valve for the toilet water supply. When they get old they don't shutoff completely anymore and leak out of the valve handle. It's like 12bux at most from home depot/lowes for a new one.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Satan loving help you if you gently caress up that wax seal.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Oh hey installing a toilet sucks. Mostly because I had too short of a water connection and had to go get a new one and this one is too long. Now I need one that's juuust right.

next time I'm paying a poor

You need to be smarter than the task you are trying to accomplish.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I can't wait to own a house and struggle with fixing things.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Pretty sure my toilet pipes almost froze last night, with the -25 windchill. Took a leak at 4 am and the flush was not very strong, and i heard a weird bubbling noise.

Turned the heat up and flushed some hot water down, which seemed to clear it up. I really should turn the heat up.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Satan loving help you if you gently caress up that wax seal.

This is terrifying. If the seal is hosed (I figure a bunch of flushes will let me know) I'm calling in someone to do it for me. My neighbor could have done it but he was just in a car accident and hosed his back up.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's not that hard really. Put the ring on like the directions say and sit the toilet down then smash it with your butt till it seats. Screw it down and flush a few times to check for leaks then seal it up.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
when i put my new shitter in it was a nightmare, the old one was from the loving 70s and evyerthing was frozen on with rust goddamn im having flashbacks :suicide:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Well it's all gotta wait till tomorrow cause I was drinkin when I figured out the waterline was too long (made of metal and bending it put pressure on the pipe, need shorter) so I couldn't go get the replacement. I think I did okay but I get paranoid.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Changing toilets and loving with wax rings isn't that hard, it just really sucks.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Turbo tax free as long as you were in during (most) that year?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The IRS site lists several free tax filing programs I believe, so check there for more options. I just used one off there, taxact I think

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Toilet drama over. Ended up having to get a 20" water line because the 9" was just too long and didn't bend, the 12" was bendable but there was a hard crease in it that would probably be bad over time, and the longest one let me loop it around in a safe manner. After many flushes no apparent water leakage and I took my first dump in it with the poop going right where it needed to. All in all a healthy experience. Being a homeowner (homo-ner) sucks sometimes but then others it's a-ok. Welp that's my boring story, tune in next time for, "What room will I paint next?"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Ended up having to get 20" because the 9" was just too long and didn't bend, the 12" was bendable but there was a hard crease in it that would probably be bad over time, and the longest one let me loop it around in a safe manner

hahaha

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
When I bought my house I had plans of going through and repainting rooms one by one. Then I realized I'm not going to live here forever and don't really give a poo poo.

My laundry room is still purple from the first owners, who painted a fake window and a bunch of schmoozy poo poo up on the walls (plates, flowers, kid poo poo). And goddamnit, it will be purple when I move out of this poo poo city one day.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
paint all the walls with poo poo before you leave for your trek into a cold lonesome death on the trail

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
if I was being foreclosed on, yes, that would be an option.

but plans are not what they were a year ago. I'll keep the place, mostly so I have a place to go in september when we're done hiking. girlfriend's going to stay in it for the meantime, family will check up on the place, has keys, etc, etc. Also I have to finish school at some point or another, may as well sit tight and finish here.

much as I loving hate this city, I'm still trapped here for a few more years.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
With all the upgrades I'm making to the house I feel like I'm pricing the house out of the neighborhood. We plan on being here for a while so it's worth it because you need to enjoy your home.

I wanna do solar panels and see what the HOA says. Joke option is get elected to the board and campaign to dissolve the HOA.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I wanna do solar panels and see what the HOA says. Joke option is get elected to the board and campaign to dissolve the HOA.

That's pretty close to what my brother did to get out of his. He and some others got the city council to redraw the school district in his housing development due to it being both county and city land, which changed the development area boundaries by default, which in turn split his HOA in two parts, then had a HOA vote on each half on what to do. They both dissolved.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fart Sandwiches posted:

With all the upgrades I'm making to the house I feel like I'm pricing the house out of the neighborhood. We plan on being here for a while so it's worth it because you need to enjoy your home.

my hoa pretty much does nothing but hold meetings and has sent out 2 or 3 letters about morons not taking their trash cans back to their house. oh and they collect $112 a month and keep the community pool & front of the houses maintained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Ours is 150 a year, they maintain the sign at the entrance and I guess are responsible for the street lights, and they send out notifications that I put my garbage cans out too early the day before trash (3pm when they can't be out before 5pm suck my dick). They obviously don't care about some people's literal dirt yards with garbage in them.

The problem with getting anything done with the HOA is not enough owners show up and a quorum can't be established to vote on anything so nothing happens.

• Locked thread