Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Best heroes for year beast? Got schooled by a Troll Warlord last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Tatsuta Age posted:

Probably making their beautiful girlfriends breakfast in bed, it's valentines day you dummy

lol

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

ZentraediElite posted:

Best heroes for year beast? Got schooled by a Troll Warlord last night.

LC, Winter Wyvern, Wisp Troll and BS are all ridic. good. VS is a strong pick too.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Black Baby Goku posted:

So where are they? I don't see them taking the permaban toxx, like I have

I have no idea. just like the first time they roused you up and then didnt care like 5 minutes later because it wasn't worth their time.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

I have no idea. just like the first time they roused you up and then didnt care like 5 minutes later because it wasn't worth their time.

Sounds like something a person too big of a pussy to follow through on the challange they issued to me.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think what we can all take from this is Dota is loving awful and so are the people who play it

Well that's my story OK bye

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
dota 2 network offline lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Sounds like something a person too big of a pussy to follow through on the challange they issued to me.

Sounds like someone not giving a gently caress about playing a videogame for electronic forums honor.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eonwe posted:

I think what we can all take from this is Dota is loving awful and so are the people who play it

Well that's my story OK bye

Hey

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

hello!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Dizz posted:

Sounds like someone not giving a gently caress about playing a videogame for electronic forums honor.

:10bux:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I don't even give a poo poo about the Year Beast thing right now, Valve

I just want to play some Dota

Why are you doing this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don't speak ill of me for trying to end the worst posters on this site and the worst thread

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Small patch just dropped, don't see any notes anywhere.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

They care so little that rhe insanely mentally ill minrad challenges me

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://gfycat.com/SpecificSkeletalCowbird

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

You made the challenge.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

They care so little that rhe insanely mentally ill minrad challenges me

Just like when you got so mad when gogey trolled you in the IZ thread.

jesus loving god no.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Don't speak ill of me for trying to end the worst posters on this site and the worst thread

I agree, going out of your way to beg mods to permaban you goes a long way towards this goal.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

You made the challenge.

Not the permaban one

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

420 Gank Mid posted:

I agree, going out of your way to beg mods to permaban you goes a long way towards this goal.

Baby's first flame

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.
This stream is a metaphor for Valve's servers:
http://www.twitch.tv/i3evee

Edit: Event over.

Carados fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Feb 14, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Baby's first flame

Nah he got you pretty good and was also right and didn't need to go crying to mods to get the only funny posters good at the game trained out of the other thread :hydrogen:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

Nah he got you pretty good and was also right and didn't need to go crying to mods to get the only funny posters good at the game trained out of the other thread :hydrogen:

:rolleyes:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You are still butthurt being thrown out of a forum on your unfunny rear end months later. Nice life you have haha.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

You are still butthurt being thrown out of a forum on your unfunny rear end months later. Nice life you have haha.

ya mad

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

mad = bad @ posting @ dota @ life

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

420 Gank Mid posted:

mad = bad @ posting @ dota @ life

reading this post gave me AIDS

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
1 hour 20 minutes till next event.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

bbg what's your mmr just curious

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
1800... Is that low?

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tatsuta Age posted:

Probably making their beautiful girlfriends breakfast in bed, it's valentines day you dummy

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:)

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

headliner are you one of the people this angry fella is trying to permaban via dota match?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

RedHotKick posted:

bbg what's your mmr just curious

It's around 2200.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I would think the one who went crying to his mod pals instead of being able to flame someone out would be the "butthurt" one.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's around 2200.

Sub-craig/peaves tier. smh

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Shadow Shaman seems pretty good for YB. Hex and shackle both work on it, and you can drop wards on a tower while team screws around with the beast. Bloodseeker is great, since his big silence is good against a deathball around an uncontrollable creep -- they gotta leave their beast unattended for a couple seconds and let your team punch it or eat the silence. Undying has a huge amount of early teamfight -- if they're fivemanning around the beast at 15 minutes in just drop a tomb and laugh all the way to the victory screen.

I think you can win with less points than the other team if you manage it early enough, since you can't upgrade the beast right away it's a bit more even early on.

Maybe Pugna? Good push and dropping a ward near a YB teamfight clusterfuck seems like a good idea. He can heal it, too.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i bought this cosmetic, and the lesson i learned was never to buy an item to 'support dota' because i'm not sure what they spend the money on but it isn't this game

that's my story see you later

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You know a game is terrible when people start whipping out numbers that tell them whose opinions are valid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Eonwe posted:

You know a game is terrible when people start whipping out numbers that tell them whose opinions are valid

Yeah gently caress, since when are statistics correlated to the metrics they attempt to record? gently caress data.

• Locked thread