Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If it's military medical he might not make it out alive.

Or come out with two dicks and no rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpk9x4V53Q

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Watching the d&ders of the world construct a complicated ideological lattice around an obviously crazy person who was reacting to a personal, possibly imagined slight has been entertaining and frustrating in equal measure. Snowden is somewhere on the spectrum of enemy spy to true believer, but C.B. Manning is just a crazy person who lashed out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Edgar posted:

Whelp, when you fly boys are at Hill AFB. Be glad to know they are opening gender neutral bathrooms in utah now. Starting in park city Ksl news alert

Between this and Tyndall no longer playing reveille/taps in residential areas, I don't know what the gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Best Friends posted:

Watching the d&ders of the world construct a complicated ideological lattice around an obviously crazy person who was reacting to a personal, possibly imagined slight has been entertaining and frustrating in equal measure. Snowden is somewhere on the spectrum of enemy spy to true believer, but C.B. Manning is just a crazy person who lashed out.

Naw man, it was totally justified because of DADT.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want it to have a more sun-esque headline.

TREASONOUS TRANNY GETS COCK-CHOP COCKTAIL or PUD-WHACK DRUG STACK

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Best Friends posted:

Manning should be a warning to the military about getting unhappy, unstable people the gently caress out of places where they can do actual damage.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Zeroisanumber posted:

Manning should be a warning to the military about getting unhappy, unstable people the gently caress out of places where they can do actual damage.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Manning should be a warning about all-volunteer militaries fighting two wars at once

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Manning should be a lesson about no longer having Intel weenies. All military intelligence should be gained and disseminated by SF beardos with jumper cables

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

I want it to have a more sun-esque headline.

TREASONOUS TRANNY GETS COCK-CHOP COCKTAIL or PUD-WHACK DRUG STACK

MANNING FUMBLES BALLS

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
CASTRATE GATE

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
America's Blunder Turns Dickless Wonder

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

America's Blunder Turns Dickless Wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_zoAX2MYU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

This will forever be the greatest thing to grace YouTube. Nothing anyone can ever upload will displace it.

Until the end of time, boys.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

Best Friends posted:

Snowden was upset about spy programs so he ran away to Russia. If nothing else he's got some cognitive dissonance going on in his head.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Sir Lucius posted:

Snowden was upset about spy programs so he ran away to Russia. If nothing else he's got some cognitive dissonance going on in his head.

His first choice wasn't much better and I'm sure the irony of his fate isn't lost on him, but, what did you expect? The only places he could end up would have to have an active interest in trolling the US, and the legs on which to do it without us or our allies strong arming him back, leaving them empty handed and embarrassed. Remember when we forced half the EU to deny airspace to Evo Morales (I hope I got that right) so our dudes could search his jet for stowaway-Snowden?

Snowden is weird but he's not dumb. The fact he's not in a US prison right now is actually pretty impressive.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Imbecilic Intel Ingrate To Get Shemale Slit Slashed

Wigged Weirdo Werewoman's Found Footage Fiasco

Hated HeShe's Hysteria Leads To Harebrained Hormonal Headache

Military Manchild Mess A Farcical Female First

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Potential BFF posted:

Imbecilic Intel Ingrate To Get Shemale Slit Slashed

Wigged Weirdo Werewoman's Found Footage Fiasco

Hated HeShe's Hysteria Leads To Harebrained Hormonal Headache

Military Manchild Mess A Farcical Female First

:golfclap: These are all fantastic, especially the first one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeris posted:

His first choice wasn't much better and I'm sure the irony of his fate isn't lost on him, but, what did you expect? The only places he could end up would have to have an active interest in trolling the US, and the legs on which to do it without us or our allies strong arming him back, leaving them empty handed and embarrassed. Remember when we forced half the EU to deny airspace to Evo Morales (I hope I got that right) so our dudes could search his jet for stowaway-Snowden?

Snowden is weird but he's not dumb. The fact he's not in a US prison right now is actually pretty impressive.
Snowden was a Russian spy from the outset, or just insane. Angry about human rights abuses so runs away to a country that is a far worse human rights abuser than we could ever dream of being? There are plenty of countries that wouldn't have extradited him to us. The unfortunate thing is he slips in the shower tonight and breaks Hus neck it's going to be blamed on us.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Casimir Radon posted:

Snowden was a Russian spy from the outset, or just insane. Angry about human rights abuses so runs away to a country that is a far worse human rights abuser than we could ever dream of being? There are plenty of countries that wouldn't have extradited him to us. The unfortunate thing is he slips in the shower tonight and breaks Hus neck it's going to be blamed on us.

If you take what happened to him at face value he didn't "run away" to Russia, he got stranded there when the US put diplomatic pressure on quite literally the rest of the world to make sure there was no way he could get anywhere else.

I don't want to make some big Snowden derail, but the fact that we strong-armed three countries to deny Morales overflight rights so we could search the plane lends quite a bit of credence to the idea that Snowden couldn't have left Russia even if he had wanted to.

\/ Heyo \/

iyaayas01 fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Feb 14, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Current Events: it doesn't take balls to leak state secrets

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

:thurman:

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
Boom

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Haha!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

If you take what happened to him at face value he didn't "run away" to Russia, he got stranded there when the US put diplomatic pressure on quite literally the rest of the world to make sure there was no way he could get anywhere else.

I don't want to make some big Snowden derail, but the fact that we strong-armed three countries to deny Morales overflight rights so we could search the plane lends quite a bit of credence to the idea that Snowden couldn't have left Russia even if he had wanted to.

\/ Heyo \/
He could have fled to one of those countries before leaking. Instead he went to Hong Kong and then to Russia. He also leaked a bunch of information about us spying on other states, namely Russia and China, domestic spying is one thing, but who honestly cares about us spying on lovely countries like those? They're big boys, they're doing the same thing to us. If he really cared about domestic spying he only would have leaked that stuff.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:vince:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:puckout:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

N4I you know what you must do

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

:wow:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
In actual current events, one civilian killed and several police officers injured by a shooting at a debate with some Muhammed cartoonist in Copenhagen just now.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

-Anders posted:

In actual current events, one civilian killed and several police officers injured by a shooting at a debate with some Muhammed cartoonist in Copenhagen just now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31472423

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

I had not thought of it that way. I am now ok with this.

It's like some sort of reverse br'er rabbit thing.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

MANNING FUMBLES BALLS

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hormones cure treason

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
The leaders Europe needs

The leaders it deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Re: Copenhagen

Looking forward to the d&dsplaining on this one.

Free speech being culturally insensitive, etc etc.

• Locked thread