Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
IEM Katowice is going to be fun :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nothing super exciting today

CST - CLG
Winterfox - TiP
Dignitas - C9
T8 - TL
Gravity - TSM

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Savage Cracker posted:

IEM Katowice is going to be fun :getin:

http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/IEM_Season_IX_-_World_Championship

Hell yeah that looks awesome.

I think SK Gaming has officially clinched the Europe spot right? Unless they decline the invite for some reason. And then the #1 NA LCS spot will be decided after this week.

I wonder what their 8th team wild card will be.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Libertine posted:

I think SK Gaming has officially clinched the Europe spot right? Unless they decline the invite for some reason. And then the #1 NA LCS spot will be decided after this week.

Hopefully a team from China that isn't dead-last.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Hotshotgg, building on previous charity work, decides to kindly out all of the racists among CLG's fan base.

Thank you George.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Freaksaus posted:

Nothing super exciting today

CST - CLG
Winterfox - TiP
Dignitas - C9
T8 - TL
Gravity - TSM

Same, 8-Liquid is the only one in question imo. Day of stomps

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Y'all are giving Winterfox too much credit. Them vs TiP is gonna be a really tight match, and c9/Dig might also impress.

...gently caress it, predictions.

CST - CLG
Winterfox - TiP
Dignitas - C9 (huge upset if it happens, but not as embarrassing as you might think for c9)
T8 - TL (close game, but bad)
Gravity - TSM (TSM TSM TSM)

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
CST - CLG
Winterfox - TiP: Bad Team meets Good Team. gently caress Winterfox
Dignitas - C9
T8 - TL: For a change, this looks like the "upset" match of the day what with Piglet Issues. Wouldn't mind being wrong though, I want Piglet to do well :ohdear:
Gravity - TSM

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
NA LCS is such a dice roll, more so than EU since NA poo poo tier teams are less poo poo tier, so let's have some fun!

CST - CLG
Winterfox - TiP
Dignitas - C9
T8 - TL
Gravity- TSM (because TSM doesn't respect/prep for the poo poo tier teams, not because they're worse)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I should have picked a TiP hoodie. How could you go wrong with XWX? He's such a cute fat boy. Like scarra.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What did Aphro say about the last coach?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CODChimera posted:

What did Aphro say about the last coach?
The remote coach didn't work out is all he said.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

As far as I know the top LCS teams will be decided after the end of week 5 (next week). SK are currently 8-0 while Fnatic are 6-2 so I guess if SK lose both their games and Fnatic win both of their's they'd play a tiebreaker.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Oh good, Coast banned out the only champ Jesiz has produced watchable games on.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Yessss Doublelift Jinx, I forgive them for the Nidalee pick just for that.

On the other hand this Coast squad looks pretty nasty. It's Coast though so they probably won't accomplish anything with it. :v:

Edit: lol this level 1 tho

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Feb 14, 2015

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Cris...outplaying? I don't like this brave new world.

Seriously though, Coast always has some good plays. I pray that this does not end with another Coast finish.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 14, 2015

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I dont want to live in a world where Cris makes multiple excellent plays in 1 game

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I do believe we should investigate Coast for using a secret substitute player, they've clearly replaced Cris with Wickd this game. :v:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

I do believe we should investigate Coast for using a secret substitute player, they've clearly replaced Cris with Wickd this game. :v:
It's a horrifying world we live in where you have to target ban Cris

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
How are those teams equal in gold when Coast has two more kills, more assists, only one less tower, two dragons, and Cris being 60 cs up on Zion?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Koskinator posted:

How are those teams equal in gold when Coast has two more kills, more assists, only one less tower, two dragons, and Cris being 60 cs up on Zion?

Dragon doesn't give gold and it looks like Coast's entire gold lead is on Cris (lol) and Mash.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Jesiz can, IMO, get merked.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

hahahaha CST get poo poo on jesus

How do you land back to back 4 man kncokups and not win a fight holy poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
that was the most hilarious wombo combo I have ever seen

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
:psyduck:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Hahahaha how do you lose a fight where you get a 5-man initiate onto a team sitting on your ward.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
They piled onto a Jarvan/Morg/Sion and didn't touch doublelift. Beautiful

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
LCS really is way better when you have money on the line.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

wow coast just got hosed

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Jesiz in that fight did absolutely nothing, I think he distorted right into a morg binding and just died lol. If they had a competent mid they probably would have went even or won that pile on.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Vaah posted:

wow coast just got hosed

lcs...lcs never changes

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Jerkface posted:

Jesiz in that fight did absolutely nothing, I think he distorted right into a morg binding and just died lol. If they had a competent mid they probably would have went even or won that pile on.

The Jesiz superteam experience

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Thresh catching a ride on an ulting Sion will never not be hilarious. Can anyone make a gif?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Does Jesiz just spawn into the game inside of a binding? Is that his natural habitat?

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So how much HP did ZionSpartan have at the end of that game?

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
CLG: The Power of Friendship :3:

Link is really looking like he's up for another good week. Who knew he still had it in him this season!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Jesiz has the ability to do two things: 1. waveclear and farm well, controlling minion waves and getting a decent amount of gold on his team 2. die horribly in a teamfight

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I really want to hear the voice comms during pick/ban to find out just what the thought process behind giving Jesiz an assassin actually is.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"the one mistake coast made was engaging a horrible fight in the late game that they should have had the awareness to not take in clear vision and giving doublelift a way to get back into the game in a big way and losing at least two turrets and a baron and a dragon directly from that one mistake"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Gifs to be made from this game:
1. Fight on a bush ward
2. Sion taking 3 turret shots on his shield, losing no HP
3. Thresh on a Sion train

Other propositions?

• Locked thread