Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you want brawls those LPL teams just go nonstop basically from the word go. They don't even fight to get objectives, but they do sometimes fight near objectives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Just pointing out that this is a thing that happened post CLG game for those who want an awkward coach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PxMgkc3z-E

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKp6IWltaZE

Scarra on twitter posted:

Also holy poo poo I forgot about the handshake and I found out there's no way to walk off stage on the right. So embarassing.

I fuckin love Scarra.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Calax posted:

C9 seems like it's getting back into a form where they could take down an eastern team. Their past week and a half they've been able to force the other teams into their playstyle. But it's hard to talk about this sort of thing because I think a brawler team like UOL would create more havoc for C9 than a technical team like SKT.

The last time C9 and UOL played C9 3/0'd them so I don't know about that. As it stands now SK would mop the floor with C9 or any other Western team, they've already beaten Fnatic if I recall correctly. TSM and CLG are too sloppy to really stand up against them and we've already seen them dumpster Europe.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

The last time C9 and UOL played C9 3/0'd them so I don't know about that. As it stands now SK would mop the floor with C9 or any other Western team, they've already beaten Fnatic if I recall correctly. TSM and CLG are too sloppy to really stand up against them and we've already seen them dumpster Europe.

Fnatic is the only team SK has yet to play.

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Curse started out 8-0 in the S3 Spring split.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

babydonthurtme posted:

Anyone looking for some super brawly action-packed league, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch at least game 1 of the SKT/GE Tigers set. Two poke comps going in at each other like their lives are on the line, so many plays early that there's barely enough time to squeeze in replays... :allears:

If the GE Tigers don't make it to worlds this year, I'm gonna be so loving pissed.

I wouldn't. But only because they'd have to fall off so hard at this point they'd be a different team entirely if they manage to not auto-qualify for worlds. They're so amazing right now and I don't know who could beat them.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Ugato posted:

I wouldn't. But only because they'd have to fall off so hard at this point they'd be a different team entirely if they manage to not auto-qualify for worlds. They're so amazing right now and I don't know who could beat them.

The world needs GE Tigers skins :colbert:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Killed By Death posted:

Fnatic is the only team SK has yet to play.

Oh poo poo really? Shows how much I pay attention to EU LCS. Oh I was confusing them with the Fnatic/UOL game I bet, haha I'm super dumb. Well that's something to look forward to anyhow.

I still think that if we had current Fnatic but Rekkles had stayed on they and SK would be so insanely competitive it would make up for the rest of Europe being mostly terrible.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

KicksYouInHalf posted:

Curse started out 8-0 in the S3 Spring split.

Curse was the best team in the west at the time and saw their champion pools destroyed by the then unprecedented but now common if still stupid every two week lcs balance patches. Say another true but unconnected to anything fact and I'll explain it, as well. THis is fun.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

Just pointing out that this is a thing that happened post CLG game for those who want an awkward coach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PxMgkc3z-E
I love him standing there with that creepy awkward style

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

By the way, Anyone know if they'll cast the CJ Entus/Najin Nemesis show match?

Draven/Ashe/Blitz/Jinx/Ezreal vs Shyvana/Zac/Malphite/Nocturne/Sejuani

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

By the way, Anyone know if they'll cast the CJ Entus/Najin Nemesis show match?

Draven/Ashe/Blitz/Jinx/Ezreal vs Shyvana/Zac/Malphite/Nocturne/Sejuani
They translated the promo so I'm sure they'll either cast it in English or translate it when it's over with.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

They REALLLLLLY want this CLG/TSM hype match to be like the old Lakers/Kings battles of the NBA in the early 2000's...

https://twitter.com/lolesports/status/567019116377038848

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is the first season CLG has looked strong, and they're tied for first with TSM. But most importantly, someone's getting their hair dyed pink. It's really important.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
They looked good during the first half of last year too.........................................................................................................

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

They looked good during the first half of last year too.........................................................................................................
nah everyone else just looked awful

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah thats the whole point of CLG, they look rly good for a bit and then they become CLG again

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Calax posted:

They REALLLLLLY want this CLG/TSM hype match to be like the old Lakers/Kings battles of the NBA in the early 2000's...

https://twitter.com/lolesports/status/567019116377038848

Get ready for a 50 min 7 kill snoozefest where the winner is decided because of a terrible baron call or base race.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Base races own

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Alright so today's gonna be CLG's day because they're going to be better showmen about winning than TSM, or Regi, who will make a terrible (good) loser.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJfdArUPO0

here's your CLG / TSM hype video

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4_9QQdNZU

OCE's Rich gang 2: the next episode

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Winterfox - C9
Tip - Coast
CLG - TSM
Gravity - TL
Dignitas - T8

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Holy poo poo I love these guys. They know that they're not going to be at worlds or anything unrealistic so they're just having fun being the most fly team in OCE.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Freaksaus posted:

Winterfox - C9
Tip - Coast
CLG - TSM
Gravity - TL
Dignitas - T8

Agree with all of these.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Winterfox - C9
Tip - Coast
CLG - TSM
Gravity - TL
Dignitas - T8

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am predicting the Winterfox upset of C9.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGbqGkS1c2w

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

rabidsquid posted:

I am predicting the Winterfox upset of C9.

Would it strictly speaking be an upset at this point?

Freaksaus posted:

Winterfox - C9
Tip - Coast
CLG - TSM
Gravity - TL
Dignitas - T8

I agree with this but I kind of want Gravity to beat Team Liquid (even though I don't expect them to) because Cop and Saint are the fun old men of the LCS.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the two most fined teams in LCS history - Kobe

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

quote:

Xpecial on recent TL drama: "a miracle" that there were no roster swaps

It seems very unsurprising they don't get on at all, apparently.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I don't think C9 drafted very well

1st WFX: Lissandra
1st C9: Moakai Kassadin
2nd WFX: Reksai Graves
2nd C9: Lucian Vi
3rd WFX: Ahri Leona
3rd C9: Janna

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

exethan posted:

I don't think C9 drafted very well

1st WFX: Lissandra
1st C9: Moakai Kassadin
2nd WFX: Reksai Graves
2nd C9: Lucian Vi
3rd WFX: Ahri Leona
3rd C9: Janna

LemonNation clip: "we're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks like TIP did"

*gives them Lissandra Ahri Graves*

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Riv: "C9 is still there. They are still one of the top tier teams. Trying to prove that after a shaky start." So are they a top tier team or are they trying to prove they are a top tier team. This is why I cant stand Riv. He just says whatever comes to mind and his mind is garbage.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

LemonNation clip: "we're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks like TIP did"

*gives them Lissandra Ahri Graves*

Right, I was blown away that they picked Maokai Kassadin on the same round.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
awful play by balls, lets go wfx

e: i think c9 ended up better for it because of all the free farm and XP, but, he shouldn't have TPed in without vision of so many people

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Lissandra with her first CS at 5:19 or so :shobon:

WFX really needed that bot tower to go down, badly.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Disinterested posted:

It seems very unsurprising they don't get on at all, apparently.

This dude should probably just stop talking to anyone because even if he means well it all comes across really badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hahaha holy gently caress

• Locked thread