Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
In other news, Sneaky is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

get culled liss

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

And then C9 decides "let's get kills in every lane".

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Avalon trash

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lemon getting some saves in... for the other team.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i said their draft was bad but its a pretty good idea to give avalon a power pick and watch him play really badly on it

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

A flash and a Liss ult.....onto the Janna??

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Rivington spinning that ol' Wheel of Verbs.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Yea draft doesnt turn bad players into good players. Unless you're Wickd and you get Irelia.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Will Avalon be the one to tarnish Lissandra's 100% win rate in NA LCS? :v:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Balls liss has never been impressive either, at least this way he gets his bff mao.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

100% yes

e:(eventually)

stump collector fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 15, 2015

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Geez this C9 team comp is super last season, I love it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

How to win a fight as WFX: Sacrifice Avalon to the cooldown gods, win 4v5

stump collector
May 28, 2007
holy moly

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

Nope.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go pob

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
"We're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks" would be pretty hilarious to carve on C9's tombstone. Not counting out C9 just yet but I really don't know what they were thinking.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
C9 is a team known for a solid P/B phase

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

exethan posted:

100% yes

I dunno, looks like C9 is getting punished for taking Kass over Ahri and target banning Gleeb (?).

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I just tuned into this game late. Already a ton of crazy fights.

Watched SKT/GET this morning and that was awesome too.

Looking like a good day of league.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i forgot that this game is on the patch before ahri got nerfed. lmao

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

target banning Gleeb (?).
maybe they were hoping he would have a mental breakdown mid-game because of the pressure?

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
That team fight where Balls went in with no follow-up was less than good. Meteos & Lemon are looking off their game today :sigh:

e: Still, besides Avalon Winterfox deserves a good bit of credit for this week's games.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 15, 2015

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Is Lemon under the impression that Banner of Command is a core item on Janna because his build right now is sticking out to me as pretty shocking given the threats in this game.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hahaha why does he not have a crucible? what is this bizarro world

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

exethan posted:

hahaha why does he not have a crucible? what is this bizarro world

I'm pretty overbearing on my insistence on the Crucible but I mean Winterfox has Ahri/Liss/Leona who can all catch a C9 member so it seems like it should have been the first built item.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Altec the god this game

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

exethan posted:

100% yes

e:(eventually)

lol

Avalon is easily the worst on the team though

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Flipswitch posted:

maybe they were hoping he would have a mental breakdown mid-game because of the pressure?

God knows. The fact that their bans weren't Ahri/Lissandra/Gnar instead is hilarious and more or less why they lost this game. Time to go run some errands and watch the CLG/TSM game as a VOD I guess. :smith:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Che Delilas posted:

"We're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks" would be pretty hilarious to carve on C9's tombstone.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

i was sure that he was going to lose after falling 60+ minions and 2 levels behind the enemy toplaner at one point. boy was i wrong

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Che Delilas posted:

"We're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks" would be pretty hilarious to carve on C9's tombstone.

Not an emptyquote, the gently caress was that C9 :ughh:

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Transient People posted:

Not an emptyquote, the gently caress was that C9 :ughh:

Honestly I want them to interview C9 this time and ask, "So, what is your definition of 'power pick?' Because apparently it's not the same as everyone else's in 5.2."

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rabidsquid posted:

I am predicting the Winterfox upset of C9.

:dance:

Letting Pobelter on to Ahri was really dumb.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
enough about your game, what do you think about our featured matchup, for the entire month, link bjergsen?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

My prediction for the winner:
Whichever team has Ahri in any given match.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

exethan posted:

enough about your game, what do you think about our featured matchup, for the entire month, link bjergsen?

"Well Bjergsen is way better than Link, but I don't want to sound like a dick here so Link is also an LCS mid laner right now."

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Che Delilas posted:

"We're not going to let them get a bunch of power picks" would be pretty hilarious to carve on C9's tombstone. Not counting out C9 just yet but I really don't know what they were thinking.

ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Winterfox continues to send me mixed signals with a 2-0 after a 0-2.

• Locked thread