Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Lissandra no longer has a 100% win rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

that game owned

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Schiavona posted:

Hahaha what the gently caress has Doublelift been thinking today with his teamfight positioning

Ahem, that's #1 NA ADC Doublelift, thank you very much.

:smuggo:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

Did he Valk in? :psyduck:

He did it like 3 times. Every single time he'd valk into the engage.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Man disappointed with TSMs overall strategic play but the team fighting and overall play making of TSM is insane compared with most of NA. CLGs smart play, Im guessing mostly aphromoo there, just folds when they have to make do or die plays.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i dont know about that game CLG

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
CLG was just telling their lol career history in game form. It was a work of art.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

:barf:

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Schiavona posted:

Hahaha what the gently caress has Doublelift been thinking today with his teamfight positioning

Yeah, that's what I mean when I say that Doublelift is bad. He's a really good player 90% of the time but he's bad enough when he's bad to lose games.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Link and Doublelift, again, gently caress up. I really can't think of another team that has two star players that constantly sabotage their own team :newlol:

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Feb 16, 2015

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Holy gently caress my hands are loving trembling AAAAAAAAA

What a loving game. I never thought I'd say this but the John Cena of LoL is the loving best. THAT COMEBACK!

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Zionspartan should just join a good team, he doesn't deserve this

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

http://i.imgur.com/hHGq6NR.png

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
With how CLG was in control of everything all game except for team fights, man did they manage to gently caress up with that part :smith:

One of the best LCS games this season for sure. Not very clean, but really cool to look at.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/CLG_HotshotGG/status/567100788212658176

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Link and Doublelift, again, gently caress up. I really can't think of another team that has two star players than constantly sabotage their own team :newlol:

Yeah. That last fight. Link and Doublelift were a billion miles away when the engage happened.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I tune in for maybe the 3rd time all season and see that last team fight and the finish.

CLG never change.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Zionspartan should just join a good team, he doesn't deserve this

He should take Aphro with him.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Congratulations of the real winner, lilypichu.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Transient People posted:

Holy gently caress my hands are loving trembling AAAAAAAAA

What a loving game. I never thought I'd say this but the John Cena of LoL is the loving best. THAT COMEBACK!

LET'S GO CENA

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Are you serious CLG actually lost that game?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It's about the middle of the split now and here we go with CLG slowly falling down the standings.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
That game really delivered. It felt like a close game the entire time. Probably my favorite game this split. Also I love the bolt strategy of Dyrus just walking into people to initiate. Good times!

Failboattootoot fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 16, 2015

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I really feel for ZionSpartan, he's pretty much the only person who hadn't had a huge fuckup that cost his team a teamfight/objectives. Aphromoo got caught mid and exploded that one time, Xmithie went on Bjergsen waaaaay too far and died where Link couldn't layer cc with him, Link himslef had that botched ulti and Doublelift's positioning has already been mocked in a number of posts here. Zion did his job every time but that just wasn't enough to make up for all the throws.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Aumanor posted:

I really feel for ZionSpartan, he's pretty much the only person who hadn't had a huge fuckup that cost his team a teamfight/objectives. Aphroo got caught mid and exploded that one time, Xmithie went on Bjergsen waaaaay too far and died where Link couldn't layer cc with him, Link himslef had that botched ulti and Doublelift's positioning has already been mocked in a number of posts here. Zion did his job every time but that just wasn't enough to make up for all the throws.

He needs to play Nasus again. Farm up, teleport and one shot the nexus.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Seraph and Nien got tossed under the bus. We already knew that Dexter was unpleasant.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Hypocrisy posted:

Are you serious CLG actually lost that game?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Lustboy's camera mugging is my fav thing in NA right now.

Dyrus: But after we beat them I feel bad for them because they are bad :geno:

Ok he actually said it was because CLG was better

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I love that Dyrus has Jean Ralphio hair.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

yea Zion is looking like a great pickup for CLG. I dont think he is in the top 3 of top laners in NA but he is solid and he can make plays. Definitely a huge upgrade.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

Seraph and Nien got tossed under the bus. We already knew that Dexter was unpleasant.

Didn't Nien turn out to be a pretty baller ADC though? Maybe it's time for CLG to bring him back...

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Man, that last fight really ended the second xmithie got caught.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
That was a goddamn hell of a game. Good callout by Kobe(?) on the Santorin instant cataclysm/flash to bottle up all of CLG. I think it's hard to be too harsh on positioning in the final fight when it was going on literally on across the entire river and into both sides. His crazy valk to go get blown up by Turtle was basically insanity though.

Invalid Validation posted:

It's about the middle of the split now and here we go with CLG slowly falling down the standings.

Nah, best team beat second best team? CLG is almost guaranteed Top 3 at this point. They were winning by TSM somehow not stepping into brushes for 30 minutes and impeccable objective control until Bjerg gonna Bjerg. Looking forward to this rematch in the playoffs at some point. I also like the 3 man desk. Maximizes jungler talk time and minimizes Riv.

Wow, like 5 incredibly exciting and close fights in that game. Take notice and pick champions with hard engage, bad teams. I want blood.

e: more edits: bjerg in that last fight using the extra movespeed of the orb to kill lissandra so he didn't get any more spells off. Lustboy basically being the best. Xmithie didn't actually ult in the fight at all, because he ulted Turtle in the base to make that desperate last stand. What a good goddamn game.

Badfinger fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 16, 2015

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Just gotta say one thing now: If Fnatic vs SK is this tight a match next week, we're in for a hell of a treat. It really has been too long since we saw truly good teams fight each other. This is why competitive League is really worth it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Will this little piggie scream WEE WEE WEE all the way home?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Transient People posted:

It really has been too long since we saw truly good teams fight each other.

This is because you don't watch OGN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Cop is beating Piglet in CS. Believe the hype

Xenogenesis posted:

This is because you don't watch OGN.
This is one of the most competitive seasons of OGN to date!

• Locked thread