Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

my first heart attack at the tender age of 17

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
reheated mickey d's burg = worst burg in the universe!!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

this was a joke, I've never had a heart attack. I do have tourettes tho

Lord Zuthulu
Jun 29, 2006
Zuthulu want more brownies - NOW!

thathonkey posted:

Yum. Ive actually never had fried egg on a burg before but it sounds really good. The only place i know of around me that does that kinda sucks so i think im gonna have to cook my own this week.

I never had one on my burger and actually thought it to be kinda unappealing until a couple of years ago during Burger Week (a Toronto wide burger promo where burger places make up a special burger and promote it for a lower price than their regular premium burgers). Gangster Burger had a kimchi and egg burger and I just went with it because I love kimchi. Found out I love egg on my burger too.

But yeah, if the only place near you offering egg sucks, fry your own and bring it an envelop or something to your favorite place (don't actually do this).

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

McDonald's regular hamburgers and cheeseburgers are the Budweiser of burgers. Not awful, just nothing special.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Couldn't hold it back any longer. Done burg'd m'self.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

:j: Now this is what I like to see in a man and in a burger

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Demon Of The Fall posted:

this was a joke, I've never had a heart attack. I do have tourettes tho

I have tourettes but only when im posting fucker

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nation posted:

I have tourettes but only when im posting fucker

luckily I don't have that kind of tourettes, just twitching and shaking and stuff. the ladies love it, its endearing and unique

edit: anyways on topic I made sloppy joes for lunch, that's a type of burger kinda

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 15, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you reheated a mcdonalds burger in the microwave? what the gently caress is wrong with you smh

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

thathonkey posted:

you reheated a mcdonalds burger in the microwave? what the gently caress is wrong with you smh

it makes them so goddamn nasty that i gotta be loving starving to eat that poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

The thurmanator :allears:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Try chorizo in your burg. cooked separately.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Halah posted:

The thurmanator :allears:

it's quite the sight

quote:

Thurman's is often associated with its famous burger known as the Thurmanator.

It consists of a bun, lettuce, tomato, mayo, American cheese, provolone cheese, ham, sauteed onions, mushrooms, a 12 ounce burger, bacon, cheddar cheese, hot peppers, and another 12 ounce burger. The burger also comes with house made kettle chips and a pickle spea

etalian fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 15, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i still don't get burgers that won't fit in your mouth. it means you have to take weird bites that won't contain the proper ratio of ingredients and also make a gigantic mess of everything.

i guess they look kinda cool but as far as practicality.. meh

homemade kettle chips sound really good though

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

thathonkey posted:

i still don't get burgers that won't fit in your mouth

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

etalian posted:

it's quite the sight

That's the Thurman Burger :colbert: the Thurmanator has another patty.

Back before they got all TV famous and the place was just a dive bar (they didn't have the waiting room, if you've been there) the burgers were served cut in half since no one was going to finish one. I've never actually eaten one of those; I like the A1 burger, add egg.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hot though i always thought it was funny that she wanted to eat a burg after doing a bunch of blow

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTbwaFE0-E

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

thathonkey posted:

Isnt boston buried under like 5 feet of snow atm ? That sucks dude

Yeah we are fuckin wrecked right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
If the burg withdrawals get too bad let me know and i will do my best to airlift you some supplies via rc drone

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Yeah we are fuckin wrecked right now

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's 11:44AM and now I want to burg.

I guess I can go tomorrow, but my lunchbreak is extremely short, and I can't think of a good burger place (or even a lovely one) anywhere near where I work... I guess if I drive fast enough I can make it in time, but I'd like to enjoy my burger.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Holy poo poo. Buy a ton of burgers while you're out and just hoard them in your home for meat warmth.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

dot or eastie?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lot of burger shaming going on, cant say i like it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

hot though i always thought it was funny that she wanted to eat a burg after doing a bunch of blow

I was disappointed to find out that Jack Rabbit Slims wasn't a real place.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Felt ambivalent about paying $13.50 for a burger. I asked for it medium-well, it was cooked perfectly medium-well. That very rarely happens. Well worth it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
That price is acceptable if:

- Its a sit-down resturant

or

- Came with drink/fries.

If not lmbo.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sit down restaurant brewery. Hand formed grass fed local hipster beef. Came with fresh fries from real potatoes, and a side of chipotle bacon actual honest to god aioli, ie. not flavored mayo.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

FogHelmut posted:

hipster beef

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

prepare your unironic hole for this hipster beef

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

Hand formed grass fed local hipster beef.

no wonder why it was so expensive, hipsters are fairly expensive to raise.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Sit down restaurant brewery. Hand formed grass fed local hipster beef. Came with fresh fries from real potatoes, and a side of chipotle bacon actual honest to god aioli, ie. not flavored mayo.

Very acceptable.

If you got good meat you're probably gonna have a good burger.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Grass fed beef is aight i guess...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
at that point get me a loving steak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah $13.50 seems pretty high even for a really good burg what city is that? If is isn't somewhere with an absurdly high cost of living you're getting ripped my friend.

• Locked thread