Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

last night i rode the subway for an hour and a half both ways for an event my friend set up that i paid $25 for. it was meant for couples but there were only 2 of them, there were like 15 people overall. they exhibited sex toys and poo poo. it was funny and worthwhile but not $25 worth of funny

however, they did have beans and rice and two kinds of chicken. the jerk chicken sucked but the fried chicken was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

last night i rode the subway for an hour and a half both ways for an event my friend set up that i paid $25 for. it was meant for couples but there were only 2 of them, there were like 15 people overall. they exhibited sex toys and poo poo. it was funny and worthwhile but not $25 worth of funny

however, they did have beans and rice and two kinds of chicken. the jerk chicken sucked but the fried chicken was awesome

Cool story, Hansel.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i could have just said "i had chicken and rice/beans" but i never miss an opportunity to talk about sex toys

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i asked what a fyad friend was in qcs and everyone got really mad at me

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
who gives a gently caress

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

im just confused

i cant even reply there because the thread is locked now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress off tails buthole junior.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

man your not even one to talk after that poo poo you pulled!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

"Pull" on your neck with razor wire until your head comes off you goddamned homo.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

"Pull" on your neck with razor wire until your head comes off you goddamned homo.

does that really work???

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dexters Secret posted:

who gives a poo poo

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

red plastic cup posted:

what kinda cut you working with? i've done this peppercorn roast before and that was pretty good.

This is some good poo poo, for cooking noobs like me.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dexters Secret posted:

*in carlos mencia voice* Dee de dee!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Dexters Secret posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

see i dont get it

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

its like the thing everyone knows but me

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Currently slow cooking some beef stew on a crock pot. Three more hours or so.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My teeth holes are healing up and I can semi comfortably eat meat and such again. Woo.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

tonight we're doing tortilini with some motherfuckin prego heart-smart sauce

last night was fancy though. went to a steak/italian place. he got some amazing beef-ribs with pasta as a sort of "window dressing", while i got hanger steak resting on a bed of... lentils or something? they tasted awesome. included mushrooms and beans too. antipasti was blue crab spread on a crepe-type thing.

of course, it was all topped off with gelato at the end.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i cooked a chicken and vegetable stock and ate the chicken for lunch, and dinner, with rice

now i have a bunch of soup stock that idk what to do with

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i cooked a chicken and vegetable stock and ate the chicken for lunch, and dinner, with rice

now i have a bunch of soup stock that idk what to do with

buttchug it

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
*eagerly awaiting to see how bbg's steak went*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sushi rolls h-yeah

was gonna try my hand at enchilladas for the first time but it was so cold my brain was unwilling to do it and tomorrow there will be 5-8 inches of snow said the weatherman. what the hey??

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My teeth holes are healing up and I can semi comfortably eat meat and such again. Woo.

congrats

red plastic cup posted:

*eagerly awaiting to see how bbg's steak went*

bbg's bbq

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i ate lasagna, rice, and ribs mmm.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

did someone seriously pay $10 to change your avatar to reflect your choice of video player

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

did someone seriously pay $10 to change your avatar to reflect your choice of video player

such is life in YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Codec Crew strikes again

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
VLC is good though :confused:

Made burgers last night, poo poo was gangsta.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
VLC used to have some issues rendering colors and subtitles but it seems to be all fixed now but the hate still lingers. VLC is great tbh.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

Yospos owned me

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

does anyone have a fun or interesting steak recipe? wanna try something new on sunday

I heat up the pan to really hto then put the steak on the pan and fry it for a bit. I hope this recipe works out for you.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

If you have a grill you can try a slight modification to that recipe which is you heat up the grill to really hot then put the steak on the grill and grill it for a bit.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I heat up the pan to really hto then put the steak on the pan and fry it for a bit. I hope this recipe works out for you.

i just want to sperg some words real quick cause this is a good way to get the outside seared (use a little bit of butter on the pan, nothing else), then bake it the rest of the way with your fav rub for a tender inside. simple but works every time, great for when it's loving awful outside and you don't want to grill

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i kill a cow and then eat the meat off of the dead body without cooking it note: do NOT do this with poultry or fish caught in the coastal or inland waters of the north american continent

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i kill a cow and then eat the meat off of the dead body without cooking it note: do NOT do this with poultry or fish caught in the coastal or inland waters of the north american continent

why not

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
they have bad diseases... and are dangerous... i wouldnt want to see anyone get killed for things i tell them on the internet

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I would. Can you imagine what trolling someone to death would do for my posting cred?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

I would. Can you imagine what trolling someone to death would do for my posting cred?

It fucks up your crystal beyond all repair. Theres no going back.

• Locked thread