Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The Artist Formerly Known As Gold Dust gave interviews where he explained that F U stood for "Freedom Unchained" [7][8] and fought "Rowdy" Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania in women's underpants [9] before escaping the building in a white bronco [10] which WWF followed from a helicopter [11] which was actually just footage from the OJ Simpson chase. [12] His trademark technique was the "shattered dreams" [13] which is when you kick someone in the balls after touching your male boobs. [14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

The Artist Formerly Known As Gold Dust gave interviews where he explained that F U stood for "Freedom Unchained" [7][8] and fought "Rowdy" Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania in women's underpants [9] before escaping the building in a white bronco [10] which WWF followed from a helicopter [11] which was actually just footage from the OJ Simpson chase. [12] His trademark technique was the "shattered dreams" [13] which is when you kick someone in the balls after touching your male boobs. [14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22]

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
touching your male boobs made me think about a sexy lady goldust

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
You have to understand that WCW was killing it and a panicked WWF was using their only advantage: the ability to say rear end poop fart butt bitch and show 85% of sable's boobs.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

You have to understand that WCW was killing it and a panicked WWF was using their only advantage: the ability to say rear end poop fart butt bitch and show 85% of sable's boobs.

i never watched wcw and i really regret it now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

xpac in blackface mocking the worlds strongest man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

incrediblé

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xinhkf_goldust-vs-jerry-the-king-lawler-raw-5-26-97_sport

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTW-5vSVEoU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the americans have almost all of japan's biggest titles :patriot:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

the best part about this is mankind is used to it but triple h is like OW gently caress MY LEGS

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
foley'd be in the back later like "aww, did that hurt?" *takes sip from coffee cup full of flaming AIDS thumbtacks*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Keith Apicary is tough enough for the wwe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
WWE Network needs a 3 hour or so gold dust special

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Keith Apicary is tough enough for the wwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyL8F0W1XjQ

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
gently caress splitting up Goldust and Stardust tonight on RAW. Why didn't Dusty Rhodes come out as Dustydust or PolkadotDust and save the day.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I don't even give a gently caress. Stardust did the Cross Rhodes and that loving owns.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Givin posted:

gently caress splitting up Goldust and Stardust tonight on RAW. Why didn't Dusty Rhodes come out as Dustydust or PolkadotDust and save the day.

I'm expecting this to happen next week actually

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's another lovely countdown show in most ways but I like being a wrestling newbie, and seeing them. Like this one about the most eccentric gimmicks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IRS is awesome as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://network.wwe.com/video/v37243317

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#10 is The Godfather... So epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus guest commentator Wayne Brady drops his choke a bitch line, and Xavier Woods is wearing a Super Saiyan Vegeta t-shirt.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Plus guest commentator Wayne Brady drops his choke a bitch line, and Xavier Woods is wearing a Super Saiyan Vegeta t-shirt.

The coach or whatever lol with the nails on the chalkboard, FTW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

The coach or whatever lol with the nails on the chalkboard, FTW

Oh yeah the teacher was awesome. I also like the Repo Man and Isaac Yankem, DDS.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lol at Bray not talking about IRS man because he's like Taker and having him like anything breaks loving kayfabe or some poo poo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
watch the kids my foot match Wormskull. Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
kiss* not kids

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

watch the kids my foot match Wormskull. Lol

Link.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Someone told me that whenever Vince made someone kiss his rear end literally he would fart in their face lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Someone told me that whenever Vince made someone kiss his rear end literally he would fart in their face lol

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think it's on the 10 most unique matches countdown

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I bet a lot of people ate Rikishi farts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh man I forgot Stone Cold was in The Expendables so I have to watch it again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The sex tape thing is epic. Man what the hell was I doing with my life in the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Omg... One of the mariachis turning out to be CM Punk. What was I doing with my life in the late 00s.