Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
##Support the Dissident Legionnaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dry Hump
Sep 14, 2013
##Support the Hauntingly Familiar Stranger

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
## Support the Dissident Legionnaire

The peoples of Africa must stand together, but I have my doubts that mashing so many different nations together this rapidly will bring about a functional commune. After all, did not the old republic still have issues with the Italians after centuries of rule?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

##Support the Union Man

Union man, union man, does everything an union can.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
## Support the Union Man

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

##Support the Union Man

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Retroflex Ejective
Sep 8, 2013

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
##Support the Union Man

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
##Support the Union Man
Although I would support making it one single greater-Africa commune, were it a choice, but I'll take two puppets nations bound by our mutual love for the revolution!

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

NewMars posted:

Rallis Mars, chairman of the Byzantine worker's council of diplomatic relations with Glorious Inglorious Looter and Exploiter of the Oppressed, Somalia

Hmm... there's something... very familiar about him.. but I.. I... wait. I know who you are, you're not fooling me!

After all, I'd look a little foolish if I didn't recognize Karl Marx himself! I mean, if there's anyone qualified to comment on the fight against imperialism, it's mister Marx. You shouldn't be so shy, speak up, speak up! I think I speak for all of us when I say we throw our full support behind him and his presumably radical, egalitarian, transformative and outrageous plan!

##Support the Hauntingly Familiar Stranger Karl Marx

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Our cause is international, the fostering of communism is better left under our care for the moment.

I just want the Byzantine state to be a wee bit murky in some area

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Changing my vote to ## Support the Union Man because while I support Tulip's efforts to create the ugliest borders imaginable I'd rather dominions than colonies.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

We're not a communist dictatorship until we embrace our full hypocrisy.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

How can we not support Karl Marx?

BwenGun
Dec 1, 2013

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

##Support the Union Man

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
##Support the Union Man

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
##Support the Union Man.

ereror
Mar 12, 2013
##Support the Union Man

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

What a handsome, eloquent fellow! As the former Republic built Germany, so we will build a new, Communist Africa! We must oversee what I expect to be a long process, though, in order to stop reactionary subversion! We must be ready to expand our colonies, in fact! The reactionary powers of Africa, Zimbabwe and accursed Somalia, are an abomination, almost on the level of the capitalist colonies! Both must be destroyed and integrated into the Republic until the Communism is victorious all over the world! A victory that will be very hard to achieve without the donations of the African Communes, hmm?

Lord Cyrahzax fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 17, 2015

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

ZearothK posted:

##Support the Union Man

Union man, union man, does everything an union can.

Kara Hira, Byzantine Red Guard and Activist for National Work Safety Regulations

I am convinced to ##Support the Union Man if for no other reason than to get that song out of my head. Allah knows I've tried to get the one with those folks singing their "Istanbul" tune out of my head since yesterday.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

##Support the Union Man

Hutter
Feb 16, 2011

It's been giving me nightmares.
##Support the Union Man

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

What a handsome, eloquent fellow! As the former Republic built Germany, so we will build a new, Communist Africa! We must oversee what I expect to be a long process, though, in order to stop reactionary subversion! We must be ready to expand our colonies, in fact! The reactionary powers of Africa, Zimbabwe and accursed Somalia, are an abomination, almost on the level of the capitalist colonies! Both must be destroyed and integrated into the Republic until the Communism is victorious all over the world! A victory that will be very hard to achieve without the donations of the African Communes, hmm?

Hey, where did Karl Marx go?

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
##Support the Union Man

We might as well play the "get the gently caress out of Africa" card a generation or two earlier than schedule.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
##Support the Union Man

tatankatonk fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 17, 2015

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Juvenalian.Satyr posted:

Changing my vote to ## Support the Union Man because while I support Tulip's efforts to create the ugliest borders imaginable I'd rather dominions than colonies.

Honestly we stand no real chance of catching up with the Americans on that count, but as we have seen time and time again, ugly borders are power, and the uglier the borders in Africa the greater the likelihood of success.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

AdventFalls
Oct 17, 2012

When do we learn head explosions?
##Support the Union Man

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

##Support the Union Man. We must spread our Byzantine post-nationalism to the oppressed of Africa, while maintaining their self-determination!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
##Support the Union Man

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
As much as the Hauntingly Familiar Stranger made me laugh I am afraid I can't find it in me to vote for him

##Support the Union Man

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
##Support the Union Man

I'm in the same boat as cokerpilot. Hilarious as the Stranger is, I don't like his proposal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Lynneth posted:

##Support the Union Man

I'm in the same boat as cokerpilot. Hilarious as the Stranger is, I don't like his proposal.

Perhaps you would change your mind if the African Communes decided to name an island in your honor? Or a lake? Maybe a mountain! Mt. Lynneth! Lake Cokerpilot! Righteous rewards for my fellow heroes of the Revolution, yes?

• Locked thread