Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:lol: Well they didn't get too far after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Faint sounds of children's songs in the distance. Must be them

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Done in by their love of stupid stupid songs.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I enjoy this show just as much as BB.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

HERE'S JOHNNY

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
I wish Tuco was skinning them alive, Jesus Christ

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hahahahahaha gently caress, what an amazing entrance

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
drat Jimmy

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

HERES JOHNNY

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Hello I'm your uncle Jimmy :haw:

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

PotatoJudge posted:

I wish Tuco was skinning them alive, Jesus Christ

Spare the boy. "I think we have time for another song" "...Do we have too?" and later Saul's "everyone lets hike on home" meet with "finally!"

EvilTobaccoExec fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 17, 2015

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

that bag is full of money isn't it

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

HERE'S JOHNNY!

This show is great even having never seen Breaking Bad.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Jimmy vs. Team Kettleman

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Mrs Kettleman is kinda hot imo

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Robawesome posted:

It sure is :haw:

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

welp :lol:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Yeeeah

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Robawesome posted:

:haw:

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

He needs to say "are you familiar with lawyer client confidentiality?"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lmao that was really good. Bravo Vince & co.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Better Call Saul! - "...yeah."

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
why did the cops menacingly chase down Saul when he was only called in to represent someone?

why didn't they just, you know, call him?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
That was the perfect ending to this episode holy poo poo

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Robawesome posted:

HERE'S JOHNNY

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Holy shiiiiit

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I was so sure the episode was just gonna cut to credits as soon as Jimmy noticed the boat was gone, but I'm so glad they worked in that payoff scene.

passionate dongs posted:

why did the cops menacingly chase down Saul when he was only called in to represent someone?

The cops had Nacho's phone, and they went after whoever was calling it. It took them a moment to realize he was Nacho's lawyer.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

passionate dongs posted:

The cops didn't know that was him. They were going after the person who kept calling Nacho's cell phone.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

passionate dongs posted:

Didn't have his cell, but they did have someone calling a suspect's phone from a pay phone talking about "situations"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Supercar Gautier posted:

I was so sure the episode was just gonna cut to credits as soon as Jimmy noticed the boat was gone, but I'm so glad they worked in that payoff scene.
Same here. A lesser show would've cut to credits as Jimmy walked into the desert. But no, these people actually know how to make a loving show and that payoff was incredible.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

CBJSprague24 posted:

HERE'S JOHNNY!

This show is great even having never seen Breaking Bad.

emptyquote this forever

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Next week's gonna be :aaa:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Jimmy also says "Here's Johnny!" at the beginning of the episode, which owns.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It was really good considering the 1st time was more akin to Carson, 2nd time was Shining.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Just noticed this in the replay. Cue a dozen posts about how this means Vince Gilligan is a mastermind.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a cop posted:

It was really good considering the 1st time was more akin to Carson, 2nd time was Shining.
This show is great.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ha, he's totally getting them as clients after all. If he wanted to, he could absolutely get them to drop HMM and take him by virtue of attorney/client confidentiality. I hope he's sensible enough to do just that. It's nice to see Jimmy trying to be good too.

No wonder he was able to turn Walt into a competent criminal in fairly short order, he's used to dealing with milquetoast idiots.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

I can't get enough of Mike being a genius

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

NowonSA posted:

Ha, he's totally getting them as clients after all. If he wanted to, he could absolutely get them to drop HMM and take him by virtue of attorney/client confidentiality. I hope he's sensible enough to do just that. It's nice to see Jimmy trying to be good too.

No wonder he was able to turn Walt into a competent criminal in fairly short order, he's used to dealing with milquetoast idiots.

Exactly. He's going to take them as clients while splitting the money with Nacho, giving him his first taste of Saul-level corruption. Then he'll pull some Better Call Saul! lawyer trickery and actually get them all cleared of the theft charges, showing him he can balance his underworld dealings with being a legit defense attorney. This is how Saul is born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
I like to think that cop touching Mike's arm while convincing him to press assault charges also played a small part in Mike deciding against it. He looked pretty pissed... probably because he just ninja flipped the last guy that touched him, the one they want to charge now. Hah.

• Locked thread