Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I need this.

NEED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Paladinus posted:

Nothing is sacred.

Ponies. Nothing but ponies, all the way down.

Haruharuharuko posted:

Of all things combining MLP with the bugs from Klendathu just why? I mean I know the weirdos want to be hosed by horses but why bug horse thing. Like this is breaking my brain a little.

Because they can? And this (at least I hope) isn't fetish art. I think someone just wanted to mash up bugs with ponies and not in that way.

At least, I hope.

:suicide:

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Havel the Rock, Stone trader Chloanne and an obsessive geologist pony.

Pistoph
Jul 4, 2014

Terrorforge posted:

[2/10] Her ponytail doesn't look nearly stupid enough for Chloanne. :colbert:

Edit for content:

Pistoph has a new favorite as of 19:09 on Feb 16, 2015

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

It's an ugly fandom! A BUG fandom! A fandom hostile to life as we know it!

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Terrorforge posted:

Trap sprung.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I need this.

NEED

There was this one kiosk at a mall in Dallas that sold exclusively these type of shirts. Like, it would have Spongebob smoking weed and saying something like "Bitch im a trappa til my last breath" or have Mario doing something equally awesome. All tall tees.
I should have scooped them up before the mall died.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Pistoph posted:

[2/10] Her ponytail doesn't look nearly stupid enough for Chloanne. :colbert:

Even less because Havel has turned into some kind of giant. I thought it was one of the Stone Warriors from Darkroot at first.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Context: It gets mentioned in Part 3 the above Jojo became rich in the real estate business.

Tracula posted:

Trap sprung.

Yes, her name is Maud and her schtick is she is emotionless and likes rocks.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This is a rubber left shark dick, and possibly :nws:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

This is some good goddamn poo poo, woah

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Timg'd for monster boobs.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

Timg'd for monster boobs.

Atleast it's not anime cenobytes or sexualizing them or cenobyte ponies.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Haruharuharuko posted:

Of all things combining MLP with the bugs from Klendathu just why? I mean I know the weirdos want to be hosed by horses but why bug horse thing. Like this is breaking my brain a little.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Peanut President posted:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Nah, I'm good. :shepicide:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Atleast it's not anime cenobytes or sexualizing them or cenobyte ponies.

If you're talking about the bald guy, that's not a Cenobite, but rather the evil alien from Prometheus. Not that I can blame you for not recognizing a character from as epic a shitshow as that movie was. As for the column of sex that he's reaching towards, I'm guessing that's probably an abstracted representation of the squid-facehugger that saves the day by faceraping bald-guy-alien at the climax of Prometheus.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

:golfclap: I just noticed the Pez dispenser.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Atleast it's not anime cenobytes or sexualizing them

You say "sexualizing cenobites" as if that didn't happen in the :nms: source material :nms:. Clive Barker was as much into the melding of the sexual and the repulsive as Giger.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I need this.

NEED

Agree. Although I could do without the "G" at the end of "HUSTLIN"... this poo poo ain't English class.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't remember if this has been posted here yet or not. Only that GIS didn't turn up nearly enough of it.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Alright, I'm gonna fess up, why is everyone so freaked out by pony crossovers? It'd be one thing if they were really poorly drawn or laden with obnoxious brony memes, but I legitimately do not see anything inherently terrible with most of them.

Anyways, more Jojo day jobs.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

You say "sexualizing cenobites" as if that didn't happen in the :nms: source material :nms:. Clive Barker was as much into the melding of the sexual and the repulsive as Giger.

When I say sexualize, I meant in this case, turning something that was a melding of sexuality and repulsiveness and removing the repulsiveness,

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

This costume has me quivering with antici-

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

When I say sexualize, I meant in this case, turning something that was a melding of sexuality and repulsiveness and removing the repulsiveness,

Bud I think there's plenty repulsiveness to go around.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?
I'm assuming you included the first picture for something closer to what a Cenobite should actually be like, if a little tame? This one looks more like "I added some play piercings to a BDSM-inspired haute couture offering and called it a Cenobite" than starting from Cenobite and working backwards to sexy, if that makes any sense whatsoever. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL are almost always a source of poor aping of concept without any real understanding of the aesthetic or motivation behind the design.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haruharuharuko posted:

SAY IT.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I'm assuming you included the first picture for something closer to what a Cenobite should actually be like, if a little tame? This one looks more like "I added some play piercings to a BDSM-inspired haute couture offering and called it a Cenobite" than starting from Cenobite and working backwards to sexy, if that makes any sense whatsoever. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL are almost always a source of poor aping of concept without any real understanding of the aesthetic or motivation behind the design.

Yeah, but they were to the point that people do sexualize them in a way that Clive didn't. Whether or not they use "original character do not steal", they are still sexualizing/romanticizing the concept.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Thank you! I've been looking for a pdf of this for ages now.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Haruharuharuko posted:

I can remove the cause, but not the SYMPTOMS.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqxJD0WoMo

not sure where else to post this attack on titan parody

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

PATION.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

every so often we need goofy sings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY1UhPMpWnc

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

It's probably been posted in these kinds of threads before but it's still my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Haruharuharuko posted:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

It's probably been posted in these kinds of threads before but it's still my favorite.

I know it's been posted before but gently caress it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4O6ttzNxBg

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Basically all my knowledge of Evangelion comes from this thread and I never want to tarnish the completely broken mental picture I have of it.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't think I will ever get tired of crossing Attack on Titan with other things. It's like this magical item that makes anything it comes in contact with awesome. :allears:

Even Homestuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Let's not say things we can't take back, now.

• Locked thread