Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude I'm watching Wrestlemania Rewind and I'm 100% convinced that Barack Obama's style of speech is lifted from The Rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I'm talking about the announcers you clown rear end.

Well obviously if the wrestlers barely know what they're doing, then the announcers aren't going to know either, you gooey brained numbnuts.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it can depend, normally the announcers are told the finish and poo poo like that but some dont want to know, i think jr doesnt like to know

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Dude I'm watching Wrestlemania Rewind and I'm 100% convinced that Barack Obama's style of speech is lifted from The Rock.

sometimes he pulls out the black preacher, sometimes he pulls out the rock

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Commentators are all really bad now and don;t even react to what's happening in the ring. Michael cole just blathers on about the storylines and rivalries while ignoring what the wrestlers are doing which takes away from the spectacle imo. Listen to JR call wrestling, he goes freaking bananas on every single move.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JBL is good but he barely gets a word in edgewise. Cole sucks nards.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

JBL is good but he barely gets a word in edgewise. Cole sucks nards.

JBL ftw.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

JBL is so quick at insulting and he's usually fairly clever. He owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also like his obvious favoritism, eg whenever Bad News Barrett comes out he gets excited no matter what else is going on

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i wish commentators could name moves i dont know any of that poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I also like his obvious favoritism, eg whenever Bad News Barrett comes out he gets excited no matter what else is going on

He should be more heel though and not "respect" the big face wrestlers. He talks too much about what great athletes they are.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i wish commentators could name moves i dont know any of that poo poo

I think they stopped naming moves around the time they stopped saying "wrestling".

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
naming moves should be a requirement, everyone should have a signature move even if they dont use it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I think they stopped naming moves around the time they stopped saying "wrestling".

i think not naming the poo poo thats happening makes it harder to remember and care about

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Doctor Goat posted:

naming moves should be a requirement, everyone should have a signature move even if they dont use it

i dont mean like signatures and finishers, i mean names of normal moves and holds that everyone uses

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
those are definitely important yea, it's shameful not to know them

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
JR was the best, imo.

king isn't bad either

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

JR was the best, imo.

king isn't bad either

King was the boss of color commentary and being a cool lecher. He's a watered down old human being now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, sad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's going to die soon too. RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RIP Bobby Heenan.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

vince mcmahon has been traveling back in time to erase move names from history so we are too dumb to boo roman reigns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just dropped the last 700 on my new computer so I'm gonna boot up the 2000 King of the Ring to take my mind off the massive blow to my wallet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Welp, it opened up with Rikishi's glorious, monstrous rear end cheeks engulfing a wrestler for the International Championship.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rikishi's Massive rear end Cheek Humiliation Drove Chris Benoit Psycho And Caused Him To Murder His Family. Only on WWE Network.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Welp, it opened up with Rikishi's glorious, monstrous rear end cheeks engulfing a wrestler for the International Championship.

Lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Rikishi's Massive rear end Cheek Humiliation Drove Chris Benoit Psycho And Caused Him To Murder His Family. Only on WWE Network.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

WWE Quick Clips - Mr McMahon and his rear end induct Rikishi's rear end into the WWE Hall of Fame

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

WWE Quick Clips - Mr McMahon and his rear end induct Rikishi's rear end into the WWE Hall of Fame

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did Vince McMahon ever fit into a suit. It's like David Byrne but with a weird bird face in this thing...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The tournament graph looks like it's from Mortal Kombat or something... gently caress yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Val Venis sounds like a meme.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You're already a king! I mean, you're the king, of goofy, ugly, ring attire!    Wait a minute... That's are country's colors!    You're the king... of ALL... the nerds!    ... The NERDS?!    And most importantly of all... You're the king... of the thirty year old... virgins!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Val Venis sounds like a meme.

It was a meme at my school to call people Val Venis, small penis.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/567825605488820224/photo/1

Mother of God.....

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

He's going to die so soon :(

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4buSdcHPus

Adbot