Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

Didn't they announce some business partnership that gives Stephanie a job title?

Triple H is an editorial advisor now (and Stephanie with the same title for "Shape" magazine), whatever that means. They're probably doing all of the Triple H/Vince/Steph stuff as some big goodwill to get things started off on the right foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Gonzo McFee posted:

I know and that quote from Linda McMahon is just too much.

Niiiice

:stonk:

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Huh?

Ohh. OHH. :cry:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol like vince is regularly loving linda

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

why do you think they started hiring female referees again

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

:drat:

:stonk:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

New Vince Flex.

You know when Vince looks like this guy:

It makes you wonder, you know?

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

New Vince Flex.

What the gently caress is that thing around Vince's elbows???

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Paige Then
Paige Now
Paige Forever

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm sorry, I still don't get it

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

"Better than ever at 69"

Pardon The Interruption just talked about that Vince picture

Shadalator fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 17, 2015

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

"Big back basics" disgusting.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

You know when Vince looks like this guy:

It makes you wonder, you know?

I thought his trunks said Taco Jesus at first glance.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

What quo.... oh. OH!

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

Gonzo McFee posted:

New Vince Flex.

I'm admittedly not one to know about muscle building and fitness, but why does Vince have a 6 pack pecs?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Some real good striations there, Vince.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LOOK AT THAT MASS

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
how much does this guy weigh

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Make jokes about them buying out the magazine, but drat he looks good for the age. Deserves a spot on the front. I know its airbrushed to all hell of course.

poo poo, make next months have Sammartino on it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sum Mors posted:

Make jokes about them buying out the magazine, but drat he looks good for the age. Deserves a spot on the front. I know its airbrushed to all hell of course.

poo poo, make next months have Sammartino on it.

No, you don't want Sammartino on the cover, you want Seamus.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Well I looked up a picture, and I thought Sammartino was in good muscular shape for his age. Apparently the picture I must've seen only showed off his arms. So yes, I guess I'd rather see S(h)eamus if I had to pick between the two.

Of course he probably looks a lot better than I will at that age.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Sum Mors posted:

Well I looked up a picture, and I thought Sammartino was in good muscular shape for his age. Apparently the picture I must've seen only showed off his arms. So yes, I guess I'd rather see S(h)eamus if I had to pick between the two.

Sammartino looks drat good for his age and that's an understatement especially since he doesn't take steroids like Vince and pretty much everyone who's ever been on the cover of the muscle magazine.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sum Mors posted:

Bruno would probably be in even better shape if he hadn't dealt with those heart problems that sapped him of his ability to work out a couple years ago. He's fine now but I imagine it's hard to rebuild naturally at that age.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Sum Mors posted:

That's probably really close to what Vince looked like before the photoshop crew got a hold of him.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Bruno looks great

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
All I know is the tagline was 'Moe Wrestling Guide' that cover rules

And this is Puro Love feat. Makabe + sweets <3 cooking and making kawaii poses.

I hope shipping isn't too expensive through the njpw store because I need these things in my possession STAT :3:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Man Zeus's logo was badass

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's the zenith of all wrestling logos.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I dig the Sika one just being a chrome spelling out of the name accompanied by a pic of him and his massive fro.

Wrestling needs more afros.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Stunned the WWF actually got The Dragon's Chinese character correct instead of just writing some "oriental"-looking nonsense.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Now dat... Dat's cool.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Germ Incubator posted:

All I know is the tagline was 'Moe Wrestling Guide' that cover rules

And this is Puro Love feat. Makabe + sweets <3 cooking and making kawaii poses.

I hope shipping isn't too expensive through the njpw store because I need these things in my possession STAT :3:

I just ordered it from Amazon's Japanese site. Total came to about $25 CAD with shipping to Canada.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I dig the Sika one just being a chrome spelling out of the name accompanied by a pic of him and his massive fro.

I like the Haku one because it's unclear whether the backdrop is a sunset or a mushroom cloud. That's Haku in a nutshell.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

flashy_mcflash posted:

Amazing, I miss this style of design and love unnecessary logo design. I remember the Destruction Derby games on the playstation, each one of the AI drivers would have a personality (an actual drawn and designed cartoon character) as well as their own logo. Amazing work, totally not needed, but still cool.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

simosimo posted:

Amazing, I miss this style of design and love unnecessary logo design. I remember the Destruction Derby games on the playstation, each one of the AI drivers would have a personality (an actual drawn and designed cartoon character) as well as their own logo. Amazing work, totally not needed, but still cool.

I actually think it is needed, because it does a lot to communicate important things about the character before they even say a word. It's basically branding the wrestler immediately rather than sending out a bland guy and hoping it catches on. This stuff should be integral to packaging a guy, and to be fair most NXT guys are ready-made with t-shirt and logo designs when they're called up these days.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Those designs are goofy looking, and wrestling at its heart is goofy fun so they need to make a comeback.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

MiketheGreat posted:

I just ordered it from Amazon's Japanese site. Total came to about $25 CAD with shipping to Canada.

Awesome, I just made an account with Tenso to try and order through the njpw site but this is even easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Papa Shango easily has the best logo.

Can't beat the smoking skull.