Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rekkles is loving poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Elements today:

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Jerkface posted:

I actually don't think smite is stopped by disables? You have to CC the jungler out of range of the smite.

Correct but what he's saying (I think) and what Deficio was saying - ult him outside the pit. Go out of the pit as Liss and lock up the team. Being out of range will stop a smite.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I would love Fnatic to win this but they're still gelling as a team whereas SK is in perfect lock step, brought together by doing team building hate crimes.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Elements is hot garbage.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Throw level: Vulcun

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
drat Tabbz is a good looking bro and I am a straight man. :swoon:

Super hype for SK v. Fnatic. I want Fnatic to win but I think SK will and should win, and I really like watching SK in general. :ohdear:

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Time for the only game that matters.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Rengar finally gets banned against Fnatic. They also took away the Leona/Annie from Yellow. This draft is comfortingly good.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Pretty sure SK is crushing this pick/ban so far.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jerkface posted:

Pretty sure SK is crushing this pick/ban so far.

Yeah they got a pretty sick lineup.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Dammit Fnatic I wanted you to lock in Riven. :argh:

And then SK does it with the Hecarim tease. Come on guys, play something fun. :saddowns:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
kill em sk, my lads

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Uhoh, Yellowstar Thresh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAl8AmXp3U

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wow Febiven with that double kill, that's going to make mid a miserable lane for Fox.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Oh wow I missed like 5 minutes moving from class to a common area and they're already level 6 and Fnatic is 3-0 in kills. :stare:

Edit: FORGIVEN WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOD?!

Actually who am I kidding nrated saved his rear end there lmao

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Feb 19, 2015

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Jeez Fnatic is looking good. At least SK is completely destroying in duo lane CS.

e: and that double kill was easy on the eyes :w00t:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
rip forgiven x4

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

FNC needs to get some turrets. They could open up a lead if they actually knocked down a few tier 1s.

Edit: FNC's skirmish ability is really cool and good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That was a textbook tower dive, so many kills on that Rumble.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Huni rumble should get respect banned I think.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

The honeypot is delicious!

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

SK gonna commit a hate crime after this game

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
SK look mortal as gently caress, now come on Fnatic, don't throw like Elements. :v:

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
Rek'Sai vision is monstrous. That dive couldn't have happened without the tremorsense.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
What a bloodbath, so much fun.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is a good game.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
still think wards are for pussies, nrated?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Reignover is so good.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I'm not sure what we can take away from this about SK other than that their warding is garbage by competitive standards, but Fnatic showed the gently caress up for this and are proving they deserve to be a top three European team.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Lovechop posted:

still think wards are for pussies, nrated?

SKs warding strategy works vs lesser teams who cant out fight or out rotate them. Once you get a team who isnt scared of you and willing to pressure you from the areas you have ignored in warding you end up with this. I'm glad SK is getting pressured really hard in this game, they are still the best looking western team and they should keep improving.

FNC looks cool too.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
EU would honestly be better if it was 5 games a day of SK vs FNC at the momen.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Having the bans push Fredy on a Renekton is an obvious success with how he bungled his Slice & Dice into stupid, meaningless deaths multiple times this game. Rumble should not win that lane, and instead he snowballed into full on mid game beast mode. Svenskeren's made a bunch of mistakes too, SK are looking surprisingly mortal. Also Fnatic are playing Really Well and this is a good game.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 19, 2015

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Disinterested posted:

EU would honestly be better if it was 5 games a day of SK vs FNC at the momen.

Best of five and the loser plays UOL for third, relegate every other team.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Well I did not expect that. Good shotcalling.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
rip forgiven x5

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Ihki posted:

Having the bans push Fredy on a Renekton is an obvious success with how he bungled his Slice & Dice into stupid, meaningless deaths multiple times this game. Rumble should not win that lane, and instead he snowballed into full on mid game beast mode. Svenskeren's made a bunch of mistakes too, SK are looking surprisingly mortal. Also Fnatic are playing Really Well and this is a good game.

Renekton was one of those stupid "im going to win lane" picks that never work out properly in competitive

also im going to be pissed if SK don't go to IEM because i want the forgiven vs pray battle

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Yeah and also what the gently caress does Renekton do in a team fight with a Jarvan jungle. In way too many spots you just end up with something where J4 initiates and Renekton goes to be a frontline tank somewhere else where nobody gives a poo poo. Fredy looked like an idiot in the fight around mid.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Huni and Reignover are really showing up today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Lovechop posted:

also im going to be pissed if SK don't go to IEM because i want the forgiven vs pray battle

I think SK is pretty much going to IEM. Do they have to go 0-2 this week and FNC go 2-0 to miss out? i thought they essentially secured a spot by being undefeated.

• Locked thread