Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

leona & irelia & reksai are going to build 3 randuins and be unkillable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
That was the most GMB/MYM 2v2 tower fight possible.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Everything that just happened in that bot lane was stupid.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Well that first blood was messy

stump collector
May 28, 2007
that's a dive that would have been good before top laners ran TP in every game. Good poo poo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
looool

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

"Diamond... might as well get some smores and pitch a tent because he's camping that bot lane!"

Direct quote from casters.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
That was blind.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
Just started watching, what the gently caress is Gambit's comp?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

TheModernAmerican posted:

Just started watching, what the gently caress is Gambit's comp?

Ultimate bravery

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Gambit still can win with this crazy comp by virtue of not being MYM though.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Really missed an opportunity to gasp "HEAVENS TO BETSY" on the cast in exchange for a terrible itsy betsy spider joke.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Gosh I hate the T2 tower shield system so much.

Also Gambit is gearing down towards full-on wet fart mode so they can start losing the game with the next team fight.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

~Hello darkness my old friend~

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Ugh this game.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

it says something when three people just go off on their opponent and fail to kill him.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Well it's nice to see Diamond back on form, at least. Still. Awful, awful game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
MyM is a good team

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
#FreeKori

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

If there isn't at least 2 kills every 3 minutes then dragon and baron should respawn just so we avoid these drawn out, "I have 3 dragons, guess we'll wait for 5" games.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Sigh, Gambit could have pushed the side lanes then could just siege mid all day. But they don't understand their comp at all.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I stand by my previous comments. Instant relegation for MYM, reunite the Lemondogs, get them in for tomorrow.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

I stand by my previous comments. Instant relegation for MYM, reunite the Lemondogs, get them in for tomorrow.

Would watch.

Edit: Tabzz and Dexter could probably play tomorrow and not miss a step, Nuke is in a rough situation but I still believe, Zoro will always be a god(?).

Edit2: Oh yeah mithy is still really good too.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

yeah

but also during boring games they should release a neutral Darien who just goes around the map doing stuff

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

yeah

but also during boring games they should release a neutral Darien who just goes around the map doing stuff

A neutral renekton that gains more HP ad mana and ap as the game goes on.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lovechop posted:

yeah

It's a special model that's half-Renekton/half-Maokai with a sunfire cape, his only moves are slice and dice and twisted advance, and he AOE sprays Graves' smoke screens around him at all times.

If he's within 40 yards of a player on either team, the Nate Dogg refrain "heyeyeyey smoke weed everyday" from the Next Episode plays on endless repeat over the player headphones blocking their comms.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Tabbzzzzz pretty good analyst desk work today.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Libertine posted:

It's a special model that's half-Renekton/half-Maokai with a sunfire cape, his only moves are slice and dice and twisted advance, and he AOE sprays Graves' smoke screens around him at all times.

If he's within 40 yards of a player on either team, the Nate Dogg refrain "heyeyeyey smoke weed everyday" from the Next Episode plays on endless repeat over the player headphones blocking their comms.

Pro players bring pocket blitz picks to sabotage the enemy team. I want this.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
That play by the baron where MYM lost 4 for no reason was pretty special. I'd say its the saddest baron play I've seed today but Elements already did that.

MYM are a shambling corpse of a team

Also hearing the casters say stuff involving Betsy is great, like they're talking about some lady or a cow in the game

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 19, 2015

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Jerkface posted:

Tabbzzzzz pretty good analyst desk work today.

Tabbz is smart and good, and should be an ADC for a top 3 team in EU or NA.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Gotta bow out and watch this last match later. Hopefully it's a good one.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm glad SK continues its fine tradition of losing to Fnatic.

Is the game worth watching?

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hypocrisy posted:

I'm glad SK continues its fine tradition of losing to Fnatic.

Is the game worth watching?

It's the one game worth watching from today.

Also the last few minutes of Elements vs Giants.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Freaksaus posted:

It's the one game worth watching from today.

Also the last few minutes of Elements vs Giants.

I was a Vulcun fan so I don't want to bring up bad memories. I'll check out SK v. Fnatic though.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Alright boys, UoL HYPE

e: yesssss Syndra locked in for PoE

theshim fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Feb 19, 2015

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Calax posted:

Well that first blood was messy

That's what baffled me so much though. The first blood really wasn't all that messy. But then Diamond took an extra tower shot moving away. Then they decided they wanted the other kill. That's when it turned ugly. If they had just walked away it could've been a lot better for them early. Not that it matters so much now I guess.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
geez, graves really shits out damage :stare:

edit: really great plays from UoL just deciding to not group as the enemy's ADC comes up to clean them up :geno:

How Rude fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 19, 2015

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Vardags... where the hell are you?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Vardags has not participated in a single fight. Way to use that midgame Corki!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

theshim posted:

Vardags has not participated in a single fight. Way to use that midgame Corki!

:manning: now these krugs shall feel the wrath of my trinity force power spike

• Locked thread