Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

New Chapter
So Kaka was definitely up to something evil. And the true secret to obtaining Pair is to be the Bambina's dance partner. Hopefully it's not a mating ritual.

Either way, they're gonna do the monkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Oxxidation posted:

Either way, they're gonna do the monkey.

Or the fusion dance! :D

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That chapter was awesome.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Flubby posted:

I'm thinking maybe that Komatsu is a poison doll.

You coco-like fucker

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
does the Monkey King have wings?

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

The Fresh Prince posted:

does the Monkey King have wings?

I think it's just loose skin. He's a lot bigger than he appears and he's been growing since his outer layer came off.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

poo poo I just realized Kaka is a blue Nitro!
That's a separate realization from 'evil' mind you.

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Dancing makes the balls grow larger!
This loving manga :allears:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

poo poo I just realized Kaka is a blue Nitro!
That's a separate realization from 'evil' mind you.

They said a long while ago that only blue Nitro can talk. Don't you remember Chichi?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Brought To You By posted:

I think it's just loose skin. He's a lot bigger than he appears and he's been growing since his outer layer came off.

Could be that, could be that he's got flaps of skin like flying squirrels so he can glide.

I don't care, I'm so happy that this came down to dance fighting :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

So everything is pretty much like The Dancing Dragon times 100. Yeah, that'll work.

This owns. :allears:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

So everything is pretty much like The Dancing Dragon. Yeah, that'll work.

This owns. :allears:

Hello new background!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mraagvpeine posted:

They said a long while ago that only blue Nitro can talk. Don't you remember Chichi?

No man, it's the sideways mouth.
Nitro hermit wasn't blue.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
All the Red Nitro under the Blue ones just had their vocal cords ripped out. Some reds like Chichi probably avoided that fate.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Must have this as a wallpaper.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Punc posted:

Dancing makes the balls grow larger!
This loving manga :allears:

Remember how the Monkey King's species collects that tree's fruit as mating bling? Yeah...

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
This arc is so loving great.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

For some reason I thought that only Blue Nitro had the ability to speak and when Kaka was introduce I immediately thought she was a blue one. Didn't know that thing about the mouths.

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010
So, he starts off small with a lot of excess skin, and as the mating dance progresses he gets bigger and bigger. I had been wondering what they meant when they first called him cocky.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

:psyboom: You're suggesting he's going to be a giant :dong:.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Stupid Boob posted:

So, he starts off small with a lot of excess skin, and as the mating dance progresses he gets bigger and bigger. I had been wondering what they meant when they first called him cocky.

I think it's the other way around. Bambina is usually really big but compressed himself down for whatever reason. The excess skin is like when a large person loses a lot of weight really fast and the body doesn't have time to adjust.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Mraagvpeine posted:

For some reason I thought that only Blue Nitro had the ability to speak and when Kaka was introduce I immediately thought she was a blue one. Didn't know that thing about the mouths.

All nitro can talk but the red nitro mostly get their voice boxes cut out by the blues

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

HAHAHAHA

Red vs. Blue.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I wonder if Toriko's demons are related to Nitro somehow since they both follow the Blue>Red pattern.

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
this is so much better than the horse arc and makes up for the lack of superpowered cooking we've been missing out on

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Seebach posted:

Must have this as a wallpaper.

Zebra is kinda what makes this frame.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Fabricated posted:

Zebra is kinda what makes this frame.

Coco's stone dead stare also gets me.

Also, Since these don't appear to be games anymore, why was Sunni spared while his eyes were closed? It isn't hide n' seek anymore.

Seebach fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 21, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm assuming that once the monkey king saw that the dance wasn't going to happen he decided to play a game instead.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

But we haven't reached that part again, right? So far, the dance is Janken, :stare:, knee x2, arm wrestle flip... and that's it because Zebra messed up. 'Hide and seek' is next.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
SHUT UP ABOUT EVERYTHING IT'S MONKEY DANCE TIME.

This comic is at its best when it doesn't give a gently caress.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Chapter 314 is out

Zebra continues to be the best part of the dance. The smooshed face part is great.

Edit: darn, beaten. That'll teach me to re-read the chapter.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Even though it's a manga about punchmans eating and punching things, I'm still kinda bummed that they couldn't settle this one through the beautiful power of dance. :smith:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

AnonSpore posted:

Even though it's a manga about punchmans eating and punching things, I'm still kinda bummed that they couldn't settle this one through the beautiful power of dance. :smith:

I kept expecting Kaka to burst in and knock them off balance. but I guess not.
Though still a fight with the super-pets would be cool to see. None of them have had any action for a very long time.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
My guess is that they actually performed the dance correctly, and the last step is a show of dominance.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

But Bambina looked so disappointed... :sigh:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

But Bambina looked so disappointed... :sigh:

He was having so much fun and didn't want it to end so he sabotaged the dance so they would do it again

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What music do you think should be playing during that dance off?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Terror Sweat posted:

He was having so much fun and didn't want it to end so he sabotaged the dance so they would do it again

This is the part where they "pick" pair. :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This is the part where they "pick" pair. :sweatdrop:

Four hands working as one...!

• Locked thread