Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Sprecherscrow posted:

I think they said from the beginning that Baro was going to cycle stuff back in.

While this is true, the fact that he's done so this quickly does not bode well for the value of all my Prismas.

Russian Remoulade fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

Male Man posted:

They are desynced, the two lists just happen to have a couple--but not all--of the same things.
Yeah the first offering on consoles is exactly the same as the first offering on PC. Today's PC one is missing the detron and ravage but has the syndana.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
If I dropped out of the game sometime in U14 (Loki Prime had just dropped, pre-Syndicates) and have a reserve of plat, what are a few guns and/or mods I should be looking for in trade?

Caveats:
- I've never forma'd anything and won't play enough to, so Primed mods are probably out?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

How many credits does the new syndana need? (If any)

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Xun posted:

How many credits does the new syndana need? (If any)

250k.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
The Prisma Yamoko is not shiny.

Instead it has a gradient.

that is all it has.

i put in a ticket, i want my fuckin' money back

0lives
Nov 1, 2012

Denzine posted:

The Prisma Yamoko is not shiny.

Instead it has a gradient.

that is all it has.

i put in a ticket, i want my fuckin' money back
I'm with you, I feel robbed. :argh:

Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...
Supposedly (I didn't watch any dev chat) it's going to be a double credit weekend.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
You'll get an ingame mail telling you about it, so people will notice even if they missed the Dev chat.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
I, too, feel robbed! I was promised an shiny emerald-blue thingie scarf!

I got Primed Continuity, however.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Fashionable space ninjas where yo highly reflective scarves at?

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

The Crooked Warden posted:

While this is true, the fact that he's done so this quickly does not bode well for the value of all my Prismas.

Hey you said it yourself:

The Crooked Warden posted:

I figure that I'll either end up rich or earn a hard lesson about speculating on fake guns.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
At least I recouped my initial investment :shepspends:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
At least his inventory resetting means I have a chance of him coming back mext time with that sweet, sweet Primed Reach. And this time, I'll be ready :shepspends:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Drakes posted:

Fashionable space ninjas where yo highly reflective scarves at?

That's it? Yeah, I'll stick with my rubedo one.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Does this double credit thing apply to mission rewards too? If so let's do some fuckin Yursa this weekend who's with me

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Mission rewards confirmed to be pretty swanky by being affected by double credits on server side globally. This stacks with the market credit booster as well. Each T2MD I was doing netted me around 78k credits earlier. Pay up some plat, get ready to farm some credits, and :getin:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

necrobobsledder posted:

Mission rewards confirmed to be pretty swanky by being affected by double credits on server side globally. This stacks with the market credit booster as well. Each T2MD I was doing netted me around 78k credits earlier. Pay up some plat, get ready to farm some credits, and :getin:

Just got coupon for Plat too. Gonna be rich for 2 days again.

What's the Ducat cost of prime continuity? Reach? I'm really hoping to hop on that reach train if he brings it back.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Credit boosters do indeed stack with the weekend bonus.

Run T3/T4s and become space rich

One weird trick thought up by a single mom

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I was smart enough to ask in the relay to see someone elses syndana before deciding, what an overpriced ugly lump.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
What's cool warframe to do a lot of damage powers, but also a decent defense so you don't die right way.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

NakedWithCandy posted:

What's cool warframe to do a lot of damage powers, but also a decent defense so you don't die right way.

Saryn can stack quite a bit of HP and heal herself with regenerative moult.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

NakedWithCandy posted:

Mesa can be a pain to get but has great area denial ("area denial" in this case meaning "everything in line of sight dies") and a damage resist that can go up to 90%.

e: Rhino is the old standby for durability + damage, Rhino Stomp is loving brutal and Iron Skin is Iron Skin; Valkyr's got a combination invulnerability and melee boost ult.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Valkyr owns because if you start taking decent damage, you can just ask "will it blend?" and press 4 to find the answer out.

the answer is always yes:ssh:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I wish you could cancel out of Hysteria. I run a lot of duration for my Warcry, which makes my Hysteria last almost a full minute.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Charles Bukowski posted:

I wish you could cancel out of Hysteria. I run a lot of duration for my Warcry, which makes my Hysteria last almost a full minute.

Why would you want to stop being invincible, flying through the air, shredding enemies, and panicking because you mistake a group of enemies for an eximus assassination party?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Nasgate posted:

Why would you want to stop being invincible, flying through the air, shredding enemies, and panicking because you mistake a group of enemies for an eximus assassination party?

Nullifiers cancel Hysteria (a great way to get gunned down in short order if one surprises you!) and until you get used to using the combos unique to Hysteria it can be a little awkward.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Valk CAN cut Nullifier bubbles though! Slash, step forward, slash, step forward, etc.

Just hope he doesn't decide to run towards you.

RolandIsNotOkay
Jun 7, 2014

Malachite_Dragon posted:

At least his inventory resetting means I have a chance of him coming back mext time with that sweet, sweet Primed Reach. And this time, I'll be ready :shepspends:

I have an unranked copy if you are interested?

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Does Primed Reach affect Hysteria's range?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

RolandIsNotOkay posted:

I have an unranked copy if you are interested?

Sweet :toot: I should have enough time to hop on and grab it before I have to start getting my poo poo together for work.

Denzine posted:

Does Primed Reach affect Hysteria's range?

If normal Reach does, I see no reason why the Primed one wouldn't.

Edit: yes. YES. My Galatine is HUGE. :cawg:

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 21, 2015

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I forget who I bought my Synoid Gammacor off of but holy poo poo I should have given you three times as much plat for it. This loving thing is amazing and I'm never unequipping it.

Was it me? I can't remember. I had been just straight giving them away for a while.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Brainbread posted:

Was it me? I can't remember. I had been just straight giving them away for a while.

I honestly can't remember, but whatever I paid for it, it wasn't enough. I love it.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

The Gift from the Lotus is on Aphrodite and the reward is 8008 credits. Someone's immature.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
I dunno how often founders post the ~genius~ of the design council here, but I poked my head in there. This is all from the "Ask Concept Artists Stuff" thread, which included a call for things to be live-concepted, including frame and power ideas.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

Some more innocuous randumb rofl eggs-dee horseshit.

A dude that's really concerned about Vor's bedroom.

And you're only a good player if you bought into the founder's packs, apparently.

I don't have the patience for much of this, and most posts are just circlejerking or complaining that DE didn't obey their orders directly, but I'd like to shoot some of the more amusing posts in here from time to time.

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Invisible Ted posted:

I don't have the patience for much of this, and most posts are just circlejerking or complaining that DE didn't obey their orders directly, but I'd like to shoot some of the more amusing posts in here from time to time.

Please do. Seeing what goes on in that walled garden is endlessly fascinating to me. Also horrifying.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Agreed! :justpost:

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Invisible Ted posted:

I dunno how often founders post the ~genius~ of the design council here, but I poked my head in there. This is all from the "Ask Concept Artists Stuff" thread, which included a call for things to be live-concepted, including frame and power ideas.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

Some more innocuous randumb rofl eggs-dee horseshit.

A dude that's really concerned about Vor's bedroom.

And you're only a good player if you bought into the founder's packs, apparently.

I'm not mad I'm disappointed. Also really, really embarrassed.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://shitpeoplesayinwarframe.tumblr.com/ still delivering

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Feb 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

' Too much teamwork ' :psyduck: What exactly do they think this is a game of, then?