Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Haha so Durant Westbrook and Ibaka have built a treehouse with NO GIRLS OR LOSERS ALLOWED in the locker room. And people got mad at James Harden because he doesn't take Donatas on his taco runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I've always wondered this and feel like this it's a safe space to ask:

How is "bruh" pronounced. Is it closer to brew or braw?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

^^^^ bruh...

morestuff posted:

Charlotte will probably be above .500 next year if this is the magical offseason where they find a shooting guard that can shoot

WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR US

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

BWV posted:

i believe it is pronounced how it looks

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

BWV posted:

brrrr, like you're cold, then uhhhh like you don't know what to say.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

BWV posted:

Short u :cmon:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

OK
makes sense now.
I was reading it in right all along. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't loving up my pronunciation in my head when I read NBA twitter/instagram.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

BWV posted:

OK
makes sense now.
I was reading it in right all along. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't loving up my pronunciation in my head when I read NBA twitter/instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofawe5RMJUU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

BWV posted:

are you like 50?

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Paul Zuvella posted:

are you like 50?

bruh dont do him like that

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I thought it was Adam Morrison at first and it didnt make sense but it was 10x more funny

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

BWV posted:

you're loving retarded

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

double dip posted:

you're loving retarded

What he asked is about 1% as embarrassing as you still using this word in the year 2015 to describe something you don't like.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Morey was on the radio. Said they're absolutely going to re-sign McDaniels. He also said that Dragic was pretty clear on not re-signing with the Rockets. Makes sense as I'd like to think that the Rockets could and would've beaten Miami's offer.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i guess my problem was reading that spelling and thinking it was maybe different than what I have always heard. Just wanted to make sure.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Bruhhhhhhh

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

roundmidnight posted:

What he asked is about 1% as embarrassing as you still using this word in the year 2015 to describe something you don't like.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

eh forget it. Have a Bosh medical tweet https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/568882226047221760

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 20, 2015

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

roundmidnight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdVnfBbiwbo

Is there a basketball fantasy advice thread? I'm trying to figure out who to pick up if Bosh is out for the season.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Add Jason Smith.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

roundmidnight posted:

Aren't you the same dickhead who got upset at people making fun of pregnant wives and the way dion waiters talks

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
Some major :iceburn:s these last few posts

I feel bad for bosh :(

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Ross posted:

Some major :iceburn:s these last few posts

I feel bad for bosh :(

Blood clots are as scary as it gets. Get better skinnyman

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I thought it was Adam Morrison at first and it didnt make sense but it was 10x more funny

Same.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

Cool Buff Man posted:

Aren't you the same dickhead who got upset at people making fun of pregnant wives and the way dion waiters talks

Fun police here, trying to keep the basketball thread from appealing to the lowest common denominator

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

roundmidnight posted:

Fun police here, trying to keep the basketball thread from appealing to the lowest common denominator

I will police the thread, thanks. If you don't like something feel free to report it or let me know some other way. My e-mail is in the rules thread.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

roundmidnight posted:

we're all adults here and are allowed to use the adult words like "gently caress"

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Shut up and post about basketball.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Miami Heat will not make the playoffs. This is my basketball post.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

net work error posted:

I guess it all depends on Wade at this point if Bosh is out. They owe their 2015 pick, right? So they wouldn't gain anything by shutting Wade down if Bosh is gone for the year to try to miss the playoffs.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

It'll suck if a really good GSW team loses in the first round to a galvanized thunder team. We believe thunder!

chunkles posted:

I think you mean it'll be awesome, looking forward to the KJ McDaniels/Enes Kanter showdown in Houston we'll give you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge

both those things need to happen

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

net work error posted:

I think I agree with this but I shudder to think what trainwreck will slide into 8th place station in their stead.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Here's a fun article on how Div 3 coaches are taking over the D-League and making it awesome. Ranadive crazy's basketball ideas and jazz director stuff are featured as well.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I think contract year Dragic is enough to make the playoffs because the East is only going to get worse as the season goes on, and they're the only bottom seed team that has no reason to make the lottery (because Riley doesn't believe in the draft).

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Meanwhile, DWade has become Bane.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Having Bosh at a hospital must get annoying quick. I hear he keeps showing up in the background of people's MRIs.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Libertine posted:

I think I agree with this but I shudder to think what trainwreck will slide into 8th place station in their stead.

The 76ers plan at last comes to fruition.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Spacebump posted:

Meanwhile, DWade has become Bane.

Is... is that a high altitude training mask?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Jack's Flow posted:

Is... is that a high altitude training mask?

Yeah. They cost 80 dollars and they make you exhausted immediately. I'm not sure that limiting your breathing really replicates high altitude training, they say it does, but I've ridden a bike in colorado and it didn't feel like riding a bike with the mask on.

Hahaha that's like the most bogus anecdotal review ever, but you know what I'm saying.

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Feb 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Within 2 years Wade will spend every waking moment within a sealed exoskeleton designed to preserve his muscles. He will emerge from it for 20 minutes every 3 days to hit some absurd jumpers, draw some fouls, get a few blocks and verbally abuse a referee while the other team gets going in transition.
Derrick Rose will also get one but he'll never actually come out of it.

• Locked thread