Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

omg ahahahaha this dude is literally the heavy weapons guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
serious q is the heavy weapons guy modeled after this guy???

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 350 days!
how do u remember how many times to say 'konstantin' i mean i think id just get stuck

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Smythe posted:

omg ahahahaha this dude is literally the heavy weapons guy

hehehe

his legs are a bit bigger tho

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

man after being back lifting for a month I realize I had forgotten just how fun it is

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i thought this thread got gassed.

oh well, i did my squats today :)

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
going to exercise my gross body so it falls apart at a slower rate.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
anyone itt interested in creating a custom YOSPOS fitness webapp? thats what I want to see in the reincarnation of thjis thread

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
if there's a slider to rate crumbling knee status work out by work out i'm in.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

BooLoo posted:

if there's a slider to rate crumbling knee status work out by work out i'm in.

any and all in=jokes and YOSmemes are accepted in the custom YOSPOS webapp.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Smythe posted:

anyone itt interested in creating a custom YOSPOS fitness webapp? thats what I want to see in the reincarnation of thjis thread

I've actually been looking for a web app where I log my body weight each day and all it does is graphs it but averages it with previous days so that say I didn't poop or someone that extra 1-2lb doesn't gently caress up the trend line

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
make the app in java please

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I've actually been looking for a web app where I log my body weight each day and all it does is graphs it but averages it with previous days so that say I didn't poop or someone that extra 1-2lb doesn't gently caress up the trend line

isnt that https://trendweight.com/ ??

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

never heard of this one but looks to be what i was looking for

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh so i hit sign up and THEN it tells me it needs some kind of wireless scale bullshit

jesus christ

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
admittedly i copuld have read that at the start but who reads

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

echinopsis posted:

ugh so i hit sign up and THEN it tells me it needs some kind of wireless scale bullshit

jesus christ

you dont need one. you can sign up for a fitbit account and manually enter in your weight

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

sporttracks does it too. havent touched their webapp tho, only the desktop spergclient

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thats hosed up

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

also i dont track weight because it is a largely meaningless metric

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Bloody posted:

low balling it in for black man 3

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

BooLoo posted:

low balling it in for black man 3

It's only meaningful for 300lb women who cry in the yospos fitness thread everytime they get beaten up at muay Thai class because their inertia prevents them from being good at sport

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
haha noice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
hey fitness thread ppl. idk if u read my sticky but the fitness thread needs a custom webapp by next friday or im closing it until its ready. YOSFIT needs to diferentiate itself from the fitness thread on other forums so .. thats the mosit YOSPOS way to do it. nothing fancy. could just be a spreadhseet frontend. ideally its got some YOS memes baked into it. im eager to see what comes of this!

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

your not the boss of me *turns gun on self*

Linguica fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 20, 2015

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Linguica posted:

your not the boss of me *turns gun on self*

dont u think a YOSPOS peer pressure app would be cool?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
just write a knuc markov bot that tells us all the hard truths about how pathetic and gross we all are imo

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i like the idea

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

gas

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

its been like 6 pages since somebody mentioned biking but here goes

Boston is the epicenter of the new ice age and that means biking sucks rear end but I don't have a car so I've had to ride in this dumb bullshit. I actually genuinely enjoy riding in cold weather because I have great cold weather gear and I get to be super smug because the T is falling apart from all this snow and I can get places but holy gently caress cars are real pissed to hilarious degrees.

this morning somebody yelled "GET A CAR human being" and I just smiled and did a siqq kickflip off a snowbank.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

GET A CAR AND COME MAKE TRAFFIC EVEN WORSE FOR ME, A LITERAL RETARD

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

human being

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

you should have told him to not sign his angry yelling

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

for real though i wish i still had a beater mountain bike. i don't hate any of my road bikes enough to ride in this trash.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

I'm going to buy this this summer and I can't wait to go HAM in the snow next season.

my mtn bike is a complete piece of poo poo for a literal child with a saddle from a non-technical woman's bike but goddamn is it a fun ride in the snow when i'm just doofin' around.

uniqlo heattech garments tho. f'realz. I just wear their man leggings and t shirt and a jacket and as long as I keep it moving I'm not the least bit cold.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

People who ride bikes around are gay.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
lets smash some poo poo up on heroku or something then keep on liftin

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

hmm not for me its a good indicator if i had a bad day or a good day. if i am up a kilo from the day before i hosed up on that day. if i am down i had a good day.

i like my weight loss fast. if im not seeing a drop 5/7 days a week something is wrong

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
._O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
welp

• Locked thread