Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fnox
May 19, 2013

Jolly well posted:

its always been semi viable if you somehow survive the laning phase the problem is what the gently caress how do you survive laning phase as ap corki

he's a very safe laner. W is just too good to get away with, he has pretty good range, and Q has .5 AP ratio anyway so it's not like you're locked out of poke damage before 6. you can probably take your standard ADC runes while tweaking the masteries a bit and play him pretty much straightforward like an ADC until 6, while building mage items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Jolly well posted:

its always been semi viable if you somehow survive the laning phase the problem is what the gently caress how do you survive laning phase as ap corki

Abusing your absolutely stupid ratio and base damage on Valkyrie for sick kills? :v:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I've had a weird problem where I que for ranked and it just ends up being normal draft or something. What a weird thing.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Transient People posted:

Abusing your absolutely stupid ratio and base damage on Valkyrie for sick kills? :v:

Or start dorans blade, keep the lane off tower, use q to clear, and wait till 6 when you get OP.

And by OP i mean ok.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Valking over people at level 2 is one of the most confusing and hilarious ways to kill the enemy ADC. It's basically a baby Rumble ult. Most people don't realize it does 150 damage at level 1, which is huge.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Problem with Ezreal mid has been how many assassins just delete him from existence just by looking at him, it's probably a bit more popular lately because the main popular opponents got overnerfed into never being picked anymore like syndra and akali, although zed still exists.

It's sorta like old AP corki mid, that said it's rather annoying when your mid laner is either useless for the first 20 minutes as he farms, or he just is too unskilled to land skillshots or farm and never gets his items, or he just plain counterpicks himself and never survives 10 seconds after level 6 like against old akali.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Hmm, perhaps giving someone LeBlanc during Nemesis Draft wasn't such a good idea. I kinda panicked while the clock ticked down and went "your average player is terrible at LB...right?". I got Urgot myself... and outside of their Braum nobody build armor until it was already too late. It all balances out sometimes!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Invalid Validation posted:

I've had a weird problem where I que for ranked and it just ends up being normal draft or something. What a weird thing.

Happens to me too, did they change the order of the menu options or something?

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
No. It's a bug that has been around for ages but for some reason has been occurring more often lately.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Sober now. Who wants to play with a slightly less bad RC Cola?

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I've started doing this thing where every time I die I force myself to immediately do 5 push-ups. I've noticed that my gameplay has improved dramatically, but originally I devised this plan to help me get into shape. Anybody else do something similar?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Methanar posted:

Remind me, is he good?

http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1737585761/19674238

guess so

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Drunk Orc posted:

I've started doing this thing where every time I die I force myself to immediately do 5 push-ups. I've noticed that my gameplay has improved dramatically, but originally I devised this plan to help me get into shape. Anybody else do something similar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFutTmsjjM

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Drunk Orc posted:

no

ouch

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Drunk Orc posted:

I did that with free weights playing counter-strike when I was 16. Didn't do much for my strength, but I became a loving killing machine with the deagle.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
*clears throat, in a big methanar voice*

is this the anivia god? is that the karthus god? people are starting to recognize me every game

this is my breakfast ama

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Please don't dirty cup shame.

Enrico Furby
Jun 28, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tonetta posted:

this is my breakfast ama

how does it feel to have redeemed every terrible post you've made about gender itt with the single best post in the history of tt?

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

He fell back to Diamond II. Challenger? More like challenged amirite? :v:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Is there a worse player in the entire world than Methanar

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Stefan Prodan posted:

8 ball says yes

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1738102525/34866927?tab=overview

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

:smith:

ganbare methanar

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He only used his trinket ward 3 times the whole match

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Stefan Prodan posted:

It's you ! ! !

Enrico Furby
Jun 28, 2003

by Hand Knit
methanar is taking a ride on the tilt-a-whirl

which explains why he looks like a carnie

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Don't worry guys I'm sure it's just because his ping is bad again

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I just checked and he's Diamond III now. :ohdear:

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013
If any goons want to play sometime, send me a friend request. Summoner name: Myrfin

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Obscurity posted:

I just checked and he's Diamond III now. :ohdear:

lol

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

His posting did drop off a lot. Maybe the poo poo posting was fueling his games.

Saith
Oct 10, 2010

Asahina...
Regular Penguins look just the same!

Virigoth posted:

His posting did drop off a lot. Maybe the poo poo posting was fueling his games.

If this were true, everyone in the thread would be challenger by now.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Virigoth posted:

Maybe he only posts when he's winning and is embarresed that his best friends (us) noticed he isn't winning

Sicke
Jul 12, 2013

Honestly I just wanted a seal picture
who says that you need to main one role to succeed in ranked games?

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
This thread is beautiful.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Sicke posted:

I don't see anivia here and am confused.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sicke posted:

Those are like the five champions I want to have on my solo queue team every game. And they are all built very well in all of those games (I'm assuming Vi game was against a 4 AD), they all have upgraded trinkets, no game over 5 deaths.

That's just a beautiful scoreboard wall. It brings a Tear to my eye.

Corbeau posted:

This thread is beautiful.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Aggressively poo poo posting is my gamer fuel

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Sicke posted:

your champion diversity makes me really jealous

the one lone warwick game is literally the only time I've ever jungled or played warwick in ranked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sicke
Jul 12, 2013

Honestly I just wanted a seal picture

Libertine posted:

(I'm assuming Vi game was against a 4 AD)

The Vi game was against Jax, Vayne, Yasuo, Janna, and Jayce so yes it was against a 4 ad comp.

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

your champion diversity makes me really jealous

My last 7 games I have played a different champion and 9 of my last 10.

Sicke fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 21, 2015

• Locked thread