Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Kirby is out on the Wii U and it owns go buy that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I'll buy the new Kirby after I finish some more of the old ones

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Which one are you on?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Mass Attack. I'll probably play Triple Deluxe next and then maybe get the new one

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Awesome. Mass Attack was very fun. I really enjoy the more experimental kirby games abut also the traditional ones as well. Triple Deluxe is really fun and also has some of the best 3D effects.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Adam Bowen posted:

Anyone playing any fun PC FPS multiplayer games right now? Evolve sucks, I tried to play Battlefield 4 but it's still garbage, Killing Floor 2 isn't out yet. There just doesn't seem to be anything that's newish and fun that I haven't already played a bunch.

I'm playing Daikatana. The decades have broken me to the point where I consider this game fun.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I hope that this thread is slow-moving enough that I can say to Kewpuh that I just finished the season of Curb with the Blacks and the last five minutes may actually have made me laugh hard enough to wake up my wife.

Also: when I tapped my amiibos today, I did not get enough weapons to sell to level Young Link, and this made me sad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I hope that this thread is slow-moving enough that I can say to Kewpuh that I just finished the season of Curb with the Blacks and the last five minutes may actually have made me laugh hard enough to wake up my wife.
You watch Curb when you gently caress your wife?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

FactsAreUseless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmoBvg-etU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

:chanpop:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

your av has also increased your posting power, I've noticed

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Re: Monster Hunter chat

Is freedom unite for PSP good? I picked it up when it was free on plus and I've never played a monster hunter game

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

gay skull posted:

Re: Monster Hunter chat

Is freedom unite for PSP good? I picked it up when it was free on plus and I've never played a monster hunter game

Get monster hunter 4 on 3ds or go to hell

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Boot camp or hackintosh idiot

I switched to a Mac to get away from all that nerd bullshit because it was either:

-spend nights and months chugging energy drinks and refreshing tomshardware to figure out what stupid components to buy at any given second before they're too obsolete

Or

-spend the same amount of money and buy a nice MacBook pro

But now I can't play games on my expensive computer and while it's nice to look at and post with the drat thing practically catches on fire if I play anything more sophisticated than Tetris

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Get monster hunter 4 on 3ds or go to hell

Yeah no, I'm asking cuz I have that other game for free and I'm gonna play it to see if I even like monster hunter in the first place, why would I buy a full priced game for a bad, obsolete system when I've got this other one for an obsolete system for free

For someone obsessed with Kirby you sure are angry every day

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

cool you're an idiot so with any luck you'll prolly kill yourself

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

gay skull posted:

For someone obsessed with Kirby you sure are angry every day
High blood pressure from all that sugary-sweetness.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

cool you're an idiot so with any luck you'll prolly kill yourself

Looks like I got your number, buddy.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i am not a monster hunter fanatic or anything but i don't see any new player liking any game in the series other than 4 ultimate. none of the other ones give a drat about helping you figure anything out

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

4 doesn't have any underwater sections either which owns.

I mean it was kinda pretty swimming around and poo poo but if loving sucked to actually fight in

Jumping and riding on top of a monster while you tear off its scales to make a tiara owns

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I just made a terrible mistake by signing up for the Heroes of the Storm beta. How long does it take nowadays to get your key?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
nintendo can make a wii u MH4U or they can gently caress off

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

gay skull posted:

I switched to a Mac to get away from all that nerd bullshit because it was either:

-spend nights and months chugging energy drinks and refreshing tomshardware to figure out what stupid components to buy at any given second before they're too obsolete

Or

-spend the same amount of money and buy a nice MacBook pro

But now I can't play games on my expensive computer and while it's nice to look at and post with the drat thing practically catches on fire if I play anything more sophisticated than Tetris

lol @ all of that

You are severely retarded

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Excels posted:

nintendo can make a wii u MH4U or they can gently caress off

Sadly that is up to capcom but that would own

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Ekster posted:

I just made a terrible mistake by signing up for the Heroes of the Storm beta. How long does it take nowadays to get your key?

it's horribly unbalanced and their roster is... questionable, at best

also what retard at blizzard decided it should have the same acronym as Heart of the Swarm??

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
all megathreads in games should be renamed tell your parents to get you _____ or go to hell

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Excels posted:

it's horribly unbalanced and their roster is... questionable, at best

also what retard at blizzard decided it should have the same acronym as Heart of the Swarm??

That's unfortunate to hear. I'm brain damaged enough to love Dota 2, but I would really prefer playing a MOBA with matches lasting 15-30 minutes instead of 40-60, so I was hoping HotS would make a good alternative.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

If it wasn't for them fixing Diablo 3 there wouldn't have been a good game from blizzard in the past 15 years

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

finally, i can play as my favorite blizzard hero, "u u The Panda"

or maybe "Barbarian Woman" from Diablo 3

or the entire cast of StarCraft 2

no don't let me play as anyone actually cool like Teron Gorefiend or Deathwing, or General Duke

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Ekster posted:

That's unfortunate to hear. I'm brain damaged enough to love Dota 2, but I would really prefer playing a MOBA with matches lasting 15-30 minutes instead of 40-60, so I was hoping HotS would make a good alternative.

HOTS is insanely good actually.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

All mobas are bad

They're just the next generation of MMO: games for loser idiots

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Nah, HOTS is good. The games are 15-25 minutes and you don't have to memorize a bunch of dumb bullshit, just jump in and pick a hero you like and blow poo poo up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adam Bowen posted:

Nah, HOTS is good. The games are 15-25 minutes and you don't have to memorize a bunch of dumb bullshit, just jump in and pick a hero you like and blow poo poo up.
Looks like this guy has the HOTS for this game!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

So like Diablo but for idiots

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

All MOBAs are obviously just dumbed-down RTS games for babies, but most of them are also dumbed-down RTS games for babies that add a bunch of awful gameplay elements and make games really long in an attempt to look like they aren't shallow games for babies. HOTS is honest about what it is and it's fun.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

wings of liberty is the only decent thing blizzard has made since warcraft 2 BtDP

WC3 was ugly and boring, all the humor and personality was sucked out of the series when they went 3D.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

The only thing Blizzard has made in the last 15 years that wasn't insanely good is the initial launch of Diablo 3, and that was still really fun for a solid 50 hours or so which makes it better than most games ever made. Sorry for your bad opinions. I think each of their series peaked in 97-99 personally but they're still really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I liked World of Warcraft 2 more than World of Warcraft 3.

• Locked thread