Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

spiced pound cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

spiced pound cake
gently caress yes

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mike-o posted:

i actually miss wheat snack bread and the cheese spread. loving kill me for missing that poo poo.

Jalapeno cheese spread was like having pills in a prison goddamn

gently caress

I want it

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
whats with all this enlisted talk

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
all this stockholm syndrome poo poo going on in here is freaking me out. like yea, when your only other choice is scarfing down clumps of dirt or tray rats, mres are pretty good. but gently caress it man, i can go get me a fuckin baconator combo for like 10 bucks whenever i please, you can keep your loving chili mac in a brown sleeve

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

spiced pound cake

Yes.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

all this stockholm syndrome poo poo going on in here is freaking me out. like yea, when your only other choice is scarfing down clumps of dirt or tray rats, mres are pretty good. but gently caress it man, i can go get me a fuckin baconator combo for like 10 bucks whenever i please, you can keep your loving chili mac in a brown sleeve

Jerk we're reminiscing about what was possible in times of limited hope. Obviously a baconator always wins. Were u ever out n about when baconator was beyond any access whatsoever? That's when jalapeño cheese spread was there. Was it the best? No. But it was the best at the time, the best that was possible, the best worth hoping for. Grinch.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Zeris posted:

gently caress

I want it

This and loving Skittles. The only downside to having skittles though is you got hosed because the only MRE that had that poo poo was that goddamn terrible Veggie Omelette

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i watched this video today and its the second gayest thing i saw today, after this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuDebV5JJU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

spiced pound cake

http://www.thereadystore.com/mre-lemon-poppy-seed-pound-cake

Zeris posted:

gently caress

I want it

http://www.longlifefood.com/MRE-Jalapeno-Cheese-100-Pk-Case/productinfo/C5014/

loving 100 COUNT

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Eating charms owned.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Those skittles were like loving sugar coated rocks. However they were delicious

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

weirdest loving boner right now

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The trick is mixing everything in the chicken fajita meal together.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Anyone ever try the Trooper beer? it's pretty loving good, very drinkable. Half a bottle of vodka nand four of those deep at the moment. Feeling good.

http://www.ironmaidenbeer.com/

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

just miz everything toghether regardless, chili with beans was a great all toghether MRE

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

The trick to never getting stuck with the worst MREs was to be okay with and go for one of the mediocre or not as good ones that people settle for right off the bat. You get stuck with the lovely ones when you start digging for the good ones but some fucker nabbed them already. If you go for beef patty or pork spare rib right out of the gate, you're golden.

The exception to this is if you're among the first to open a box. Buffalo chicken or tuna :getin:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

USMC503 posted:

The trick to never getting stuck with the worst MREs was to be okay with and go for one of the mediocre or not as good ones that people settle for right off the bat. You get stuck with the lovely ones when you start digging for the good ones but some fucker nabbed them already. If you go for beef patty or pork spare rib right out of the gate, you're golden.

The exception to this is if you're among the first to open a box. Buffalo chicken or tuna :getin:

Jambalaya or sloppy joe.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What the gently caress is this buffalo chicken? drat kids.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Master Bateman posted:

What the gently caress is this buffalo chicken? drat kids.

It showed up when I was deployed in 2010. poo poo is definitely the best MRE by a wide margin.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Maple sausage :getin:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Feb 21, 2015

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Maple Sausage MRE literally tastes like bile.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

boy i sure am nostalgic for 800 mg motrins and water instead of proper medical care, getting yelled at for petty poo poo, and awful food

wait no i'm not

gently caress you and your mres

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

boy i sure am nostalgic for 800 mg motrins and water instead of proper medical care, getting yelled at for petty poo poo, and awful food

wait no i'm not

gently caress you and your mres

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lazy Reservist posted:

Motherfucking ranger pudding.

This?

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/roXHz.gif :nws:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Alarmingly short on cum

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Zeris posted:

Alarmingly short on cum

speak for yourself :gizz:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

God I've been looking for this gif forever! Thanks gonna go show it to my friends.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:henget:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Welp

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not quite what I expected, but close.

Edit:V That's actually good advice. Mormons know what's up when it comes to food storage. It's actually part of the religion.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If you guys want survivalist food just Google utah food storage and there is several different big companies that sell it in bulk. Hell, check if there is a bishops storage house near you, you can get bulk oats, pasta, dried fruits, beans and rice for cheap. Got myself a 2 year food storage canned up.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I don't think any of us are that unironically disturbed. Most of us would just want something easy for camping that doesn't require starting a fire or any skill to make in the event of becoming too stoned to be trusted with a range top

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
They have mre and meal bars too heh. I Think For More Affordable prices.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Edgar posted:

They have mre and meal bars too heh. I Think For More Affordable prices.

Bravo Zulu on producing two years worth of food that no one wants to eat. Perhaps there is a market in the hipster survivalist community for small batch, locally sourced MREs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
*with every months' worth of bulk food purchase, we'll include a limited edition Fleet Foxes vinyl.

• Locked thread