Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
40 OZ
May 16, 2003

hello internet posted:

I'm bored I'll 1v1 you. Link your steam profile

Awesome, thanks! I got some food on the stove, it'll be an hour.

PMing steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I wish that only sniper rifles could kill in one headshot, and that sniper rifles had idle scope sway

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Alabaster White posted:

I wish that only sniper rifles could kill in one headshot, and that sniper rifles had idle scope sway

*imagines the hell of AK not having 1 bullet headshot*

*kills self*

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
I want that to happen now. Not because I think it would improve gameplay, but because the tears would be so great to witness.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

People about had an aneurism when they added scope blur while moving with awp and it didn't really affect anything.

Gold Dust Gasoline
Jul 11, 2006

just be yourself and you'll be fine
Pillbug
I played a game with a five stack of silvers and got bodied relentlessly by the silvers on the other team. I'm master guardian 2 at the moment, so it must be a rough ride to nova for silver players...

I also played with an lem on his nova 1 and me on my silver 1 account and again, we have a rough time winning lol.

I just want to say I feel for all the silvers in this thread.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gold Dust Gasoline posted:

I just want to say I feel for all the silvers in this thread.
Don't pity us, we suck.

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary
still playing my 10 games to get ranked and man, just played one where my whole team was nova 3's and once we lose the pistol everyone just got mad and called each other out.

if silvers where it's more chill I wont mind staying down in the basement

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

FarmerHank posted:

still playing my 10 games to get ranked and man, just played one where my whole team was nova 3's and once we lose the pistol everyone just got mad and called each other out.

if silvers where it's more chill I wont mind staying down in the basement

People get pretty worked up in silver.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
Yeah, in my experience silvers rage the hardest of any skill group I've been through. Half of them are pissed that they are silver when they think they deserve to be higher, and obviously this means it's their teammates who are holding them back. Oddly enough I find people in the DMG skill-group to be the chillest skill-group.

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

Fat Lou posted:

We got Hiko here and other professionals like the up and coming Systane.

156 viewer Peggle welp

Powerful Wizard IRL fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Feb 21, 2015

Tikal
Nov 14, 2008

Please. Please. PLEASE. Save me from playing with pubbies.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I find unpleasantness goes by country best. Russians will whine constantly in russian while dead and they like to sigh into their mics a lot. It doesn't matter if things are going well the russians are going to get pissy. The nordic countries in general produce chill people who won't lose their poo poo. The Germans go loving nuts no matter what. When its good it all YAH YAH VERY GUTT SHOT. When its bad its SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT AGGGGGGH. They aren't necessarily trying to be unpleasant although that's in the card potentially. They just get super enthusiastic to the point you think about muting them.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Goofballs posted:

I find unpleasantness goes by country best. Russians will whine constantly in russian while dead and they like to sigh into their mics a lot. It doesn't matter if things are going well the russians are going to get pissy. The nordic countries in general produce chill people who won't lose their poo poo. The Germans go loving nuts no matter what. When its good it all YAH YAH VERY GUTT SHOT. When its bad its SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT AGGGGGGH. They aren't necessarily trying to be unpleasant although that's in the card potentially. They just get super enthusiastic to the point you think about muting them.

Euros should be glad they don't have to play with Brazilians.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

hello internet posted:

Euros should be glad they don't have to play with Brazilians.

we have the french to deal with thanks

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
EU is definitely worse. The lack of communication is terrible. And when they do talk is to scream abuse at who ever hosed up. Then you have Easterners fighting amongst themselves. The worst thing about NA is the hackusations after we lose pistol or they get one tapped. But on balance NA is way way better.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Is there a way to change the console key? I sometimes hit backtick by accident when I'm trying to bring up my main weapon and I think it would be useful to have it as "p" or something.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

bpower posted:

EU is definitely worse. The lack of communication is terrible. And when they do talk is to scream abuse at who ever hosed up. Then you have Easterners fighting amongst themselves. The worst thing about NA is the hackusations after we lose pistol or they get one tapped. But on balance NA is way way better.

I don't think I've ever had a teammate who wasn't stoned or 11 years old.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Is there a way to change the console key? I sometimes hit backtick by accident when I'm trying to bring up my main weapon and I think it would be useful to have it as "p" or something.

yep, it's in the keyboard settings in game.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
why did they gently caress up gungame. gently caress you volvo

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

I like the spawn system's criteria of "there is no criteria and you can spawn into gunfire"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bpower posted:

yep, it's in the keyboard settings in game.

Oh wow, thank you! That explains why I couldn't find anyone else asking when I was googling around for it.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Silver 3! Eat poo poo silver 2!

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

Yeah, Valve's GG sucks. Just play GG on a custom server.

I like the DoGz GG servers. Think they have 2-3 servers with different variations of GG.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
LIVE FROM THE LAN UPDATE:

Our very first match is against............................ UNITED loving 5. Oh boy.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Turk February posted:

LIVE FROM THE LAN UPDATE:

Our very first match is against............................ UNITED loving 5. Oh boy.

:rip:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Frod?

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

lol it was a messup we are safe from them for the moment.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

LIVE FROM THE LAN UPDATE 2:

It was all a mistake. Admins gave us the wrong server info so we are not playing u5. My rear end in a top hat was nearly eating itself in preparation for how bad of a beating we were going to get.

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
^o^
oh

ok well

haha you can hear the halo bros in the background of the peggle stream LETS GO WERE DOIN SLAYER LETS GO

Powerful Wizard IRL fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 21, 2015

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Powerful Wizard IRL posted:

haha you can hear the halo bros in the background of the peggle stream LETS GO WERE DOIN SLAYER LETS GO

This guy was 5 feet from us.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

This Peggle game is riveting

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

We won our first game by default because they forfeited.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fat Lou posted:

The next NiP hype.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Fat Lou posted:

Why did they forfeit?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Fat Lou posted:

Probably to go form a competitive Peggle team instead.

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
^o^

Unbound posted:

Why did they forfeit?

Fat Lou posted:

This guy was 5 feet from us.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Unbound posted:

Why did they forfeit?

Heard some goon brought a gun to the event and casually popped some shots into the air, hosed up

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Unbound posted:

Why did they forfeit?

The smell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

They were in the LoL tourny and CSGO and decided to just stick in the LoL one.

UPDATE: WE JUST 16-0ed our first actual game. lol

• Locked thread